"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I know I'm stupid, but i need advice

bobneedshelp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2002
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Ok, here's the deal. I call this girl up today and ask her to go to a barbeque with me and my friends. She tells me she has to ask her mom and to call her back on her cell phone 15-20 minutes later. So i'm like ok whatever. Well i call the cell phone and her mom answers. She tells me that the girl is not there, so i decided what the hey i'm gonna call her house again to see what's going on. Well somebody answers the phone and i don't know who they are. All i know is they are not her. Then some other girl gets on the phone and tells me she is not there, but the werid thing is i can hear her in the background telling her friend or whoever this girl is. Then like 5 minutes later i get a call from the same girl and she is asking if i want to leave a certified memo or some **** like this and told me she would be home at 1:30. So i'm just like it's me and tell her about the barbeque today. That's about all. I'm a little confused as of what to do. I don't know how to handle this situation. Well you advice is well needed and apreciated.

Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bjon

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Utah
I really don't know what to tell you. I think that you are falling into her little game or whatever. She is totally messing with you. Don't take that. You are falling into a trap. That's about all i could come up with so hope it helps.
 

die4me

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
It sounds as if her friends are over and she is too busy to have a barbeque. Don't sweat on it, but she couldn't tell you herself? Hate *****es like that.
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
Why would you ring that many times? I know you probably don't have anything better to do, but is that the kind of image you want to give out about yourslef to this girl? I don't think so. If she said ring back in 15 mins to confirm, you should have left it and rang back later on that night or somethin and said you were busy and couldn't ring her back.


Now she thinks :

A - that you have no life
B - you will jump when she says jump
C - She is the only girl in your life
D - you are playing right into her game
E - you are having a barbecue.



As a DJ, you only want her to think E. Throw her off. DON'T call her again, and let HER interest grow - as opposed to yours. Get other girls numbers and invite them to your social outings in case chicks like this want to mess you around again.
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Originally posted by Bjon
I really don't know what to tell you. I think that you are falling into her little game or whatever. She is totally messing with you. Don't take that. You are falling into a trap. That's about all i could come up with so hope it helps.
i think you're right bjon! lol.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top