Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i know i sound like a n00b but

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a girl in my first period class who i like, but i dont think she knows. we are in the friend zone tho. how can i talk to her without her friends around? also, i think kino will work, but i dont want it to back fire. i take that back kino will work, but i don want it to back fire.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StarmanSuper87
theres a girl in my first period class who i like, but i dont think she knows. we are in the friend zone tho. how can i talk to her without her friends around? also, i think kino will work, but i dont want it to back fire. i take that back kino will work, but i don want it to back fire.
well at least you recognize your afc'ness here. i won't flame you now.

Al i'm gonna say is do you personally value her as a friend. no i don't mean to have nearby forever when really you want her. i mean could you ever see her as a girl that you could hang out with but not want to get intimate at all? if so then don't bother and probably vacate this forum.

If however you would like to hit that and hit others then you have to realise that you gotta take risks. It's a part of life. No i don't ask her to be your bf. I mean with the kino, give it a shot.

Also, pay her no attention one day/week, be happy to see her and give her attention the next. end all convo yourself, etc etc. just read the bible and add techniques from there.

Oh and don't just walk up to her and start rubbing her arm. When her friends aren't around? that's the best goddamn time. walk up to her, say hey, make small talk, get her # if ya dont have it, call her two days later, set up date, 3 days later set up next date, go back to hers and get some lovin.

or masturbate whilst thinking about her forever. whatever you'd prefer.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, the more you think about it, the better the chances things go wrong. Just go for it pimp!

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt use any kino, and i heard she has a crush on another guy. I was kinda reluctant to try it. Should kino possibally get her to overcome her crush, and have her like me as more than i a friend?