"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I know I can, Be what I wanna be, If I work hard at it, I'll be where I wanna be

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Yes, my blatent pirating of song lyrics as post titles continues...Now, for anyone that has heard that song ("I Can" by NAS, for those wondering) then you probably know this already...Listen to the lyrics, not the song...Yes, there is a difference. I choose "I Can" for a reason...A positive life outlook and Self-Hope is what's encouraged. Think about it..."I know I can, be what I wanna be." If you wanna be a Master Don Juan, you have to "work hard at it, so you'll be where you wanna be." So with that in mind, those of you who constantly bitch "Girl's don't like me, they don't talk to me." "Do you talk to them." "Well, no, I get scared." For those of you, I say..."GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT THERE AND START TALKING TO THEM!" You get rejected, so what? You learned what went wrong and how to improve...there, you just started working hard for it. Once you get that number from the girl that actually wants you to call her, you will look back and say "wow, that wasn't hard. Look how far I've come too." So go out there and get rejected! Then get a number! You earned it!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PiMpJuIcE

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Maryland
Words to live by crazykid. If you go through life being scared youll run from everything and die poor, unsuccessful and ALONE.
 

Mafiosoman14

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2002
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Location
Iowa
Very good crazy kid...

When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.
 
Top