Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I know how women feel

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So here is the situation -- I found myself with 3-1/2 opportunities. 3-1/2 because one of them I was pretty sure was going to flake and she did, so it was never four. Now it's 3. Two from online dating and one at work. Have gone on two dates with one from online and she is totally into me -- always wants to get together, constant texting, got a BJ, etc. The other from online I've not met because I've been too busy but her interest is very high. The one from work shows high interest, always wants to talk with me, when I mention I like something she says she likes it too, volunteered that she has an "ex", etc.

I've got a sure thing with the online girl I've seen twice and while I kinda like her I am in no way focused on her, even if sex is in the picture. She's cute, we have things in common, and if no one else was in the picture I'd probably be more interested in her -- but knowing I have such strong possibilities with others keeps me from being that interested. Call it spinning plates or just seeing things from a woman's perspective.

Interesting.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanabe said:
So here is the situation -- I found myself with 3-1/2 opportunities. 3-1/2 because one of them I was pretty sure was going to flake and she did, so it was never four. Now it's 3. Two from online dating and one at work. Have gone on two dates with one from online and she is totally into me -- always wants to get together, constant texting, got a BJ, etc. The other from online I've not met because I've been too busy but her interest is very high. The one from work shows high interest, always wants to talk with me, when I mention I like something she says she likes it too, volunteered that she has an "ex", etc.

I've got a sure thing with the online girl I've seen twice and while I kinda like her I am in no way focused on her, even if sex is in the picture. She's cute, we have things in common, and if no one else was in the picture I'd probably be more interested in her -- but knowing I have such strong possibilities with others keeps me from being that interested. Call it spinning plates or just seeing things from a woman's perspective.

Interesting.
I forgot you were 41 until after I read your post.... and much of what you said makes perfect sense. I don't believe you are over-thinking, but you are thinking.... and that's good. It's probably too early to tell, but I would be careful with constant texting BJ woman. If she's anywhere near your (our) age, these might be some classic signs of a needy middle-aged woman with too much baggage.

I would find the time to at least give the other online woman a chance. You might be pleasantly surprised at who she is and what she has to offer, but you have to do it soon. As far as the gal at work goes, I'd put her third in line for obvious reasons -- keep things the way they are with her for now.

I'm looking forward to hearing how things go. I'm also curious to know what you're looking for at this stage (I'm happily married, wouldn't change a thing).

The Gambler

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online chick I've seen twice -- 31, electrical engineer, smart, runs marathons and is into cycling which I like, cute. Online chick I've yet to see -- 40 competes in ironman level triathlons. Girl at work -- 28 with amazing body and cute though odd face, science and law degrees, teaches yoga and pilates.