i know exactly what to do and i dont need advice at all

Smartbutdumb

Reaction score
hello i need some advice

so i was talking to this one ***** who ive been friends with for a while and basically i hung out with her one night and she told me she had gf for the past week and i still kissed her and we ended up making out the whole night and she broke up with her gf the next morning. we started going out and everything was good(if u know what i mean hehe). she broke up with me 1 week and a half later. wtf happened? ill arrow some **** that rippled the waters

>***** had a gf(her first real relationship)
>***** was sober for a year from pills (rehab lol i know bad call but the ass was fat and we're both young 1-10 on drugged out ***** she was at a 3-4 and now at a 0)
>***** had house probs (no physical abuse/rape)
thats the worst of it
>first night of hanging she told me no sex then after hot everything else session she wanted the d
>asked me 3 times if we were an item to which i said yeah sure(not all on same night)
>mentioned her friend who is a guy wanted to take her to a comedy club and buy her dinner one saturday(when she told me i said i dont want you to think im a controlling bf but i dont feel comfortable with another guy literally taking you out; ended up telling her that its a date and that its not cool she ended up not going and hung out that night)
>was going great until
>would text me and then out of nowhere wouldnt read my texts at all(not a needy faggot will explain)

i was kind of nonchalant about the whole situation at first i was pretty sure she thought i just wanted to **** her then not talk to her again thanks to previous endeavors and i felt she was testing me all the way from no sex first night till the comedy club ****. honestly i went in with that mentality but shes a pretty "logical" girl and a good friend so i ended up taking it a bit more seriously because the ass was 2fat bra. she caught me offguard with the text **** because i thought the whole time she wanted me to chase her more. which led me to various conclusions

when she stopped texting me i just wanted to know why (i didnt emotionally care i wouldnt smother her or anything) so i would approach her when we were hanging out and she would admit to it and just say idk why. this **** happened 3 times and in my head i was just like *****es is nuts. we ended up hanging out one night after a whole day and a half of ignored texts from both of us(if that makes sense) and she broke up with me that night, she said she wants to focus on rehab. i was thinking of breaking up with her that night too and was expecting her to do the same if not reconcile then fugg the whole night. so i wasnt an emotional wreck as much as i was a logical airplane crash. so my conclusions were

a.) she was testing me to see how much i would go after her
b.) she just wanted the **** and she didnt want to feel like a slut
c.) i was a side nigga
d.) she started seeing someone else
e.) she actually wanted to focus on sobriety (i smoke weed but not around her)

i just dont understand why do all that to end up breaking up. we talked about the emotional investments and everything before we started taking it seriously. i didnt under appreciate her at all. its been a week since i stopped talking to her (told her i cant see her just as a friend) im going to wait 3 more weeks then im gonna hit her up again. the ass is too fat.

>did i **** up somewhere or is she just a crazy retarded woman?
>why did she push me away all of a sudden?
>should i talk to her again?

Smartbutdumb

Reaction score
ok so im about to text this ***** is there any reason i shouldnt? im only thinking i should wait one more week so there could be more **** to talk about. please help im not good with girl also im not even trolling i just really type like this. :(

Smartbutdumb

Reaction score
waited a week more so im texting her right now. wish me luck! thanks for the help