"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I know better but...

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2004
Messages
490
Reaction score
6
Age
47
She did look at me. My two friends were between the two of us. Think tripod with me being the furthest leg.

Couple that with me calling her while hammered a few months ago and telling her that I was way too nice to her, that I should have told her to hit the road along time ago, and since I didnt know what she looked like to just not bother me. Yeah I know real smooth. But maybe those reasons are why she didnt say hi and was waiting for me to, probably not but maybe.

The friends thing is now my angle. I called the one that invited me to the party. She told me at the party she was looking to party as much as possible till she leaves. Her other friends think I am hot too. Her friends not success is the best revenge.

We all know girls talk. I am sure I was the subject of conversation either that night or the next day. I have a feeling I am gonna get branded...whether it is good or bad yet I dont know. What do you think?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Yeah, your drunken tirade helps to explain why she didn't approach you with open arms.

If you see these girls again you'll probably see her at one of these social gatherings. You should wait until you see her again to say hello - but you should not call her now.

When/if you talk to her again, check out her reception and if you feel any positive signs that she wants to do something together - this is assuming that she is not loyal to another.
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Yeah, I'll have to agree, that phone call didn't help. Is there more that we don't know as well?
 

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2004
Messages
490
Reaction score
6
Age
47
I confessed my "sins" in a previous post but that was along time ago.




Originally posted by drmeathead



In addition I have some AFC details to add on.

The day after the date I sent her a text teasing her about her 8 am exam she had to get up for.

One time she called and left a message telling me to call her or she would call me later in the week. I called right away.

The night before she stood me up I pressured her to agree to hangout, she wanted to do something the next week.

When she called back about the flowers, I called her the next day.

The message I left beofre the drunk dial was like 2 minutes long and waaaay to detailed about everytihng.




Nothing too stupid but nothing that helped. She did ask me out for the next night while on the date so I figured the three day rule was off. The other thing that threw me off was that I felt like I had known her for a long time. Too comfortable and it threw me off my game.


Right now my plan is to take out her bartender friend that is leaving and show her a great time. So she can tell her friend what great guy I am . Maybe Ill even get laid in the process. That will only give me more street credit. Right?
 
Top