"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

i killed hesitation

theonedude

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
well, i did it, i dont hesitate any more.
im happier, i dont supress at all,
and if i feel like doing something i do it

it feels good

oh and i made out WOO!!

lol,, im sure i osund loserly to al lthe non-virgins, but o well, i made out with someone and im trying tnot to tel lthe world, so if i put it on you guys ( stangers ) then i wont tell people who can be , like ,"he was telling everybody"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

playher

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, California
good job.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

theonedude

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
well, after messing up one relationship because of hesitation, i decided never to hesitate again,
of coruse i still did a bit, but every time i didnt hesitate, something really good happened to me, (i'd get a number, or a date, or a goodnight kiss)

and eventualyl i guess i jsut learned that wnhen i dont hesitate, only good happens.

also, there is like the whole good side and bad side conversing thing, onyl one side is the don juan side ( this one was extremely small)
and then the loser side, which jsut was like a surge of opinion.

well it taeks a lot of work, but you jsut have to start listening to the little voice insted of the big voice.

(there are no real voices in my head, its jsut the way i chose to say the different ideas in my head or soething mlike that aka: IM NOT CRAZY!)
 

theonedude

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
oh eyah and Sucking on her lower lip ROCKS!!!!!

OMFG it was awesome.
ok im good.... at least i hope.
 
Top