I keep hitting this wall

Project.D

Don Juan
Reaction score
I admit, Im a virgin. I've always been ashamed of this label, branding it worse than scum. Ever since i found this site very recently, i've read and digested the information, and applied it to the world. I've grown very comfortable with girls and strangers in general. Also, the virgin label is something im not worried about anymore.

Im not very experienced, but i have DJ'd a couple of girls (on different occasions) to the point where i'd be able to make out or have sex with them if i became more aggressive. Obviously, my DJ studies were not up to there yet because i'd never expected to get that far. Bam, i hit the wall and dont know what to do to make out or be sexual. I FREEZE into a chump, average and frustrated, at that. Sometimes i wonder if im actually afraid of all that, and leaving my comfort zone.

Theres this one girl, we kino heavily in class that even the teacher took a shot at me (in front of the class). Hes a funny guy and i respect him, but i digress. He said something about me never listening because i have my head back and eyes closed, maybe its because (name of girl) is doing something (implying that shes giving me a BJ). I dont know how to move forward from this heavy kino.

My question is, how do i progress from the C&F and teasing, to kinoing heavily, and then even to making out or sex? (without officially being bf/gf?) Thanks a bunch.

Last edited:

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is the bridge to making out and then sex. If you have no problem with kino, it's an easy thing to start making out. Look her in the eye, brush her hair back from her face or behind her ear, maintain your gaze and then move in for the kiss. Maintaining the gaze is key because the girl will tell you through her return gaze that she wants to be kissed. This will give you the confidence enough to move in.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I think Alwaysexcel's advice is very good. Once you kiss her you have confirmation that she's interested in you and can work from there.

When you're alone start kissing and making out with her. Allow your hands to wander, start kissing her neck and keep the momentum going, but make sure you take it SLOWLY.

If you grope her suddenly and she's not ready, she'll react suddenly, so treat it all progressively.

Project.D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its pretty strange this girl is a friend of my ex and i turned her from "dont touch me" when she wanted to take pics to me touching her crotch area (with clothes on) during class.

So anyways, if i move in, and she backs off, im toast then? :(
thats what i fear the most.

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your fear ProjectD. It's like you've been surprisingly successful so far and things are SO perfect that you don't want to screw them up by making another move. Well make the move. You DO want to kiss her and not progressing screws things up anyway. The only thing to do is to do what you REALLY want to do anyway and ACT.

But you're not understanding what I'm saying about kissing. As you kino her face, you need to look her in eyes for longer than you normally would. She'll let you know that she wants to be kissed. She'll stop talking (and you'll stop talking). She'll give you that look that says "kiss me." She may drop her eyelids a little and look at your lips. She may start to lean in a little. Her lips may slightly part. Or they may not. But you'll know from her look. It's natural. I could tell even when I was a super clueless AFC. So don't worry about it. Isolate her, kino, and then kiss. The hardest part is getting the kino down and achieving isolation. You're most of the way there.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All good tips here.

Sometime when I don't get a clear signal. I fall back on PLAN B.

Thats telling her, hey I got a secret to tell you. Then you move her hair (if applicable). Act like your going to whisper in her ear then give her a kiss on the cheek. From there, if her reaction is not bad then go for the lips.

Project.D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlwaysExcel
I understand your fear ProjectD. It's like you've been surprisingly successful so far and things are SO perfect that you don't want to screw them up by making another move.
Thanks guys. These tips will really help me out. AlwaysExcel, i think you hit it on the nail when you said that, i really dont want to screw it up. I know that NOT ACTING will screw it up too, bringing me past the point where i can move in, and ill prolly be LJBF'd.

With that said, we sit together in summer school together which is 3 hours a day, 5 days a week. That is a LONG time, especially with DJism. For the last two weeks i've been able to DJ effectively without "showing my hand" metaphorically, but i've been running out of high cards to play with. I cant play it cool forever, my question is: Should i continue to sit with her? Or should i make myself unavailable by sitting with a different person (perhaps a girl?) and only doing my stuff in the 15 minute break? I cant really make out with her in the middle of class. What are your thoughts?

***Just a side note: I'm still into my ex (her friend), its oneitis i admit. Any thoughts?

PS. i noticed your name AlwaysExcel, yeah sex always sells :) Get it? get it?

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh! I never noticed that about my name ProjectD!

Anyways, it sounds like you need to isolate this chick asap because the class setting is c0ckblocking you. After the next class, say "Hey I'm thirsty, let's go get something to drink." Go get some coffee to go and then kick it in the park. Play around, kino her up some more, make out, and then head back to your house with her once she's all juiced up. This should be fairly easy if she lets you touch her crotch in class!

If she has something going after class, get her number instead. Call her to do something outside of class.

The bottom line is that you gotta arrange it so that you are with her outside of class though.

If she throws up all types of obstacles to meeting you outside of class and becomes cold during class, then she's probably an attention *****, who was just playing around with you anyhow because she's bored in a long class.