I keep getting looks.. but I do not know what to do about it.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I catch girls looking at me in Law class and History; my most active classes. What am to do about it?

I caught 2 girls today. One of which looked away when I made eye contact -- instantly... as if it was a reflex.

The other one seemed to be looking at me -- based on my pheripheral vision. So I thought, "Check it out... is she looking at me." I looked up and she was looking at me... and QUICKLY turned away when I glanced at her. Then I got distracted with her legs, it was kinda spread apart -- a bit -- :D

This all occured in a five minute period. I still pay attention in class and I am one of the leading students!:) I am such a geek :eek:

Girl #1 asked me for gum -- #2 used to ask me that. It may seem like nothing but I NEVER bring gum to school nor chew gum. I tried to make eye contact with #1 but it was very brief -- if not at all. But when I catch her... they always look away.

What do you think? Should I take action?

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm... how exactly do you define eyecontact?
I usually define eyecontact as looking into eachothers' eyes for several seconds.
If I were to say that every time I look a girl into the eyes and she looks away was eyecontact... my stats would be insane :D

Anyway, most of the time it just means they were looking at you and you caught them when they look away like that. It's kind of like when you look at a girl and she suddenly looks at you. Almost everybody I know reacts to that by looking away.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is a positive sign?

I remember one girl was checking me out... a 3/10 -- not my type and not attractive. I caught her looking at me... by accident. When I saw the way she was staring at me... omg I got freaked out... I instantly reacted -- I LOOKED AWAY... whew, comfort...

You can't generalize, you never know what the girl was thinking... you never know how you look when you stare :p maybe we drool without noticing ::;gasp:::

Ha-ha, anways... what should I do? Approach?

FL BOY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well me and this girl have been exchangin looks for awhile, this whole school year pretty much since we met. We sit in the cafeteria in the morning(not at same table, right next to each other) and whenever she gets at school and gets to her table she'll look at me for a second or two,then sit down. Everytime I see her in hall she'll look(im not exagerating!) and in the lunchline she'll make some statements around her freinds like.."You have a sexy azz". Also when i dropped my dollar once she picked it up and gave it to one of her freinds, then they started giving it to each other and I didnt knew who had it, so I never got it back.lol. So I pretty much know she likes me but I guess, I just need someone to say it on here. Problem is.. this has dragged on awhile because my punk a$$ not talkin becuz I wasn't that worried to rush things but now, I want to because I realize I need to.

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i used to post questions like these.. the answer was just go and talk to them! what do u have to lose .. this is what i think when i go and approach girls.. who cares im not going to die and if i get rejected i dont care

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are on a roll, sexyboy. Talk to them asap, making it very casual and non-relationship oriented. Talk about class and of the upcoming President's Week break. They'll love it, and you'll end up a happy guy.