Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Keep Ending Up @ Sausagefests

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...I cannot ever recall a time when I went to a party/club that was not a complete and total sausagefest.

Usually this is the general makeup of the house parties I go to.

1. About 15-20 guys and maybe 3 girls. 2 of them are usually unattractive to average. The only cute one has a boyfriend.
2. If we're lucky a few more girls will show up
3. They usually end up leaving about 30 minutes to an hour later...sober.
4. 5 more dudes show up
5. Then of course, we end up complaining what a sausage fest the party is.

The clubs are worse because at least at a house party I am surrounded by people I know as opposed to a bunch of sketch looking douches.

I am trying to figure out why this keeps happening to me and where are all the good parties at with at least an even split of guys to attractive girls....or is it just a pipe dream unless I work in Vegas or something?

burnz

Reaction score
Its simple....if the guys at the party have no game, then they will have no girls. My friends that know how to throw a good party and have some game always have hotties at their parties. My other friends that have no game and just drink themselves stupid and do the same things everday never have hotties at their partys. If your going to random partys, then I wouldn't even waste my time.

I never go to random partys anymore unless I have only chicks with me because if you show up to some random dudes house
with just your boyfriends then you usually get kicked out quick, or get into a fight when you start stealing their girls attention.

My advice is to meet random girls throughout the day and then you can have your own partys with babes and "non-desperate, wanna fight everyone because they suck at life, insecure guys."

Just invite the all the babes that you have met at the grocery store that week, and guys that are somewhat good with girls. Then your set. And make the party fun. Music, barbecue, fun. Then the girls will always want to come back when you throw another party. Soon you will be one of those guys that throw partys that always has hot babes show up. All the girls will know this. So they will all want you.

Guys will want to be you, Girls will want to be with you.

This is how I do it anyway

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice burnz...

I know I could recruit if I wanted to...I have no problem approaching girls.

I notice several common aspects of all the sh*tty parties I go to.

1. Crappy music...I mean girls are not gonna get loose to rock, techno, or hardcore rap music.

2. No drinking games except beer pong....think about it only 4 people can play at a time so how are the hosts keeping the rest of group engaged?

3. No screening process. If I were hosting the party I would not allow any sketch looking/ugly/no game guys. I would set a limit to the number of guys allowed in the house period.

4. Everyone is not tipsy. I would make a mandatory 2 shot minimum for everyone that shows up, unless your a DD. This way everyone is in the same state and no one is percieved as being too obnoxious or annoying because a couple of sober prudes said so.

I'll post more later but keep the responses coming

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best drinking game for parties - Ring of Fire. Rules are fairly complex but allow for **** laods of drinking if desired, not much if you keep your cool, and loads of laughs and kino. You simply add more decks for more people.

As for the sausage fest problem, don't go to parties organised by guys.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
lol this is a painfull reality for modern males... there are too many males period.. that is why most social settings are sausage fests..

the only time you will see plenty females is at the places where alfa males can be found and where money is being spent.

females are accustomed to having 10 dudes per female situations. thats how they get their power.. they get more picky and raise their standards cause there are so many options. they go from party to party and club to club in one night in search of alpha males. they wont drink around dudes they dont like cause then they will put out..lol

exclusive parties and clubs tend to have more and better looking girls but they tend to be stuckup gopd diggers so your wallet will need to be fat and your game and looks tight.

we males face more competition in finding and keeping mates than ever before.. even mediocor women like hb5s dont have to settle for average dudes due to the over population of desperate men..

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should just switch teams, move to Massachusetts, and find a nice guy to marry...?

Just kidding bro...change up the venue. No big deal.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
lol this is a painfull reality for modern males... there are too many males period.. that is why most social settings are sausage fests..

the only time you will see plenty females is at the places where alfa males can be found and where money is being spent.

females are accustomed to having 10 dudes per female situations. thats how they get their power.. they get more picky and raise their standards cause there are so many options. they go from party to party and club to club in one night in search of alpha males. they wont drink around dudes they dont like cause then they will put out..lol

exclusive parties and clubs tend to have more and better looking girls but they tend to be stuckup gopd diggers so your wallet will need to be fat and your game and looks tight.

we males face more competition in finding and keeping mates than ever before.. even mediocor women like hb5s dont have to settle for average dudes due to the over population of desperate men..
In a social context this is true...a woman's desire to increase her social status by hooking up with the "alpha male" takes far more precedence in clubs, bars, and party settings than her biological desire to f*ck the man she truly wants.

She won't just be thinking "do I like this guy?"

She will also be thinking "will all my friends approve of him?"

She would have f*cked you on her own decision but her ****blocking friend thinks you don't cut it for her and makes your fancy unavailable. Or DJ Busted Eardrums is playing and she HAS to see him. It's pretty stupid and thats why I kind of detest the whole party scene anyhow because its superficial cr*p like that can make those places logistical nightmares.

The lopsided ratio of guys to girls at these venues make it even worse

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
The Bat said:
Maybe you should just switch teams, move to Massachusetts, and find a nice guy to marry...?

Just kidding bro...change up the venue. No big deal.
yeh you are joking but many men are turning gay due to desperation... thats why they are called gay men cause they are so happy that they no longer have to deal with the sad desperation that many single males face

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice that a lot in the east coast cities, I tried sarging in philly and washington D.C and I noticed that a lot of places were complete ****fests.

What I would suggest doing is trying to find the more "pretentious" clubs where the mitigate the ratios. I mean, it's a pain in the butt trying to get in some time, but if you get a consistent "in" for the the club, you'll get in easy and have PLENTY of targets to hit on.

One thing they don't really teach in the game is running promoter game. Part of the puzzle is learning how to network with socially connected people. Probably one of the most important lessons in pick up yet you never really hear about it in the community, check out Asian Playboy's post on befriending people, you'll find it useful in your situation, I guarantee it.

http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2006/01/befriending-people-in-low-places.html

-Kevin

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Feng said:
I notice that a lot in the east coast cities, I tried sarging in philly and washington D.C and I noticed that a lot of places were complete ****fests.

What I would suggest doing is trying to find the more "pretentious" clubs where the mitigate the ratios. I mean, it's a pain in the butt trying to get in some time, but if you get a consistent "in" for the the club, you'll get in easy and have PLENTY of targets to hit on.

One thing they don't really teach in the game is running promoter game. Part of the puzzle is learning how to network with socially connected people. Probably one of the most important lessons in pick up yet you never really hear about it in the community, check out Asian Playboy's post on befriending people, you'll find it useful in your situation, I guarantee it.

http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2006/01/befriending-people-in-low-places.html

-Kevin
The bolded parts...exactly.

If you do get consistent "in" to these clubs, then it also gives you good social proof. The girls at these clubs know that you must be "somebody" or know "somebody" and that's how you are in there. It's almost equivalent to rolling in a club with two hot chicks on your arms. (At some places, you may have to)

And the second bold part is also very important. This is the rule pretty much anywhere you go, not just nightclubs. I remember back in college, if you knew a guy or two from the hockey team or the frat, then your weekends are pretty much booked for a very long time.

It was the same when I was in the frat. It was actually pretty amusing to see these socially inept dorks try to make best friends with me just to get in to some parties. :crackup:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Read between the lines here!

DonGorgon said:

I hate that. It's because a lot of guys have little or no game. Most can't get a woman to save their life!

I believe that's called strip clubs or vip sections or celebrity parties or red carpet or a GQ magazine shoot.

Females are the ones who choose the men. They spend a lot of time looking good. Also, they can go club hopping since they drink for free and get in free until (insert time here). Unless you have a lot of game, you're famous, you're drop dead gorgeous, or you're rich as hell, you'll just have to use your personality! Most of these women are dikkteases anyway. Only the alpha wins..

Really it's either the game or wallet that must be big...correction it's both. and these parties have princesses who refuse to look ugly. Borrow your parent's Mercedes if all else fails. You'll get a confidence boost big time, especially if you came up from a hatchback..

So damn true! A Myrtle Urkel chick will use the patented "I have a bf" line or the copyrighted LJBF. It's even worse that shows like The Pick Up Artist are giving away our secrets! Men want that ego boost that comes with having a woman, cuz they know that unless they're rich, other guys they know will make fun of them..
Read between the lines here!

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make friends with higher value people, those who have houses, Girlfriends, or atleast know what a real ***** looks like

Lil Game

Reaction score
I completely feel where you're coming from on this issue. Lately, I've really had to depend on House Parties for opportunities to get girls b/c I haven't had the money to pay for multiple covers at bars and/or clubs. The best thing you can do is just be the life of the party. For instance: The last party I showed up to was ridiculous. I walk in and everybody's just sitting down on their asses doing nothing. I walk in, hug every girl there, small talk, then tell everybody that we should play a drinking game. There was no music playing (this is the mortal sin of a house party) I put on some rap/dance music and then the party officially starts, girls start dancing, etc. I honestly wasn't even trying to game that situation but I can tell you that it made the party 100% better. Plus, girls will associate you as the person who brought the fun to the party, that's never a bad thing.

I'm currently experimenting with sausage fest parties. Basically, I just try to show up and be laid back and have fun. That in itself seems to separate you from at least 90% of the guys there. Try using the sets described in the DJ Bible on your target, get the number, then leave. That will definitely set you apart from every guy at the party. Don't be part of that group of guys that stick around too long at the party hoping to get lucky, I REPEAT, don't be in THAT group. I also agree that you need to surround yourself with guys who are good at attracting girls, this is half the battle. I'm not acting like I have all the answers but I think these things are the basics of having success with a girl within a sausage fest situation.