I keep attracting breeders.

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

I few weeks ago I met this girl at a place I hang out alot. At first I thought she was an average chick but hen I began to suspect otherwise. She spends alot of time on hotornot.com and facethejury.com which I though was weird. I thought she had low self esteem or something. She had pics but refused to let me see them. Finally one day she wasn't paying attention and I walked up behind her and saw the pictures and her screenname. She was dressed hella sexy but I had never seen her that way. She always dressed in jeans or sweats when I was around. So now I'm thinking she's downlow. I was very ticked off because this girl has potential.

Well she asked me to lunch the a few days later (we'd had lunch together before). I said okay. I aksed her about her visit home and she told me everything she did. One of thethings she mentioned was plaing with her friends kids. Her best friend just had her third kid. I asked how old she was. Her best friend was 19! I told her a story about how a woman asked a guy I knew hwy he didn't have kids at 25 yrs old. She aked him what he was waiting for. The chick responds by telling me that she wants to have kids by 25 (she's 20).

During the next few lunches we talked about different things and she began telling me about the things she does when she likes a guy. I'm memorizing the checklist and she'd done them all with me. I though it was great at first. She told me that she doesn't talk about sex with guys she's interested in. She said she makes alot of jokes about it with everyone else. She hadn't talked to em about sex. Then one day a sociology student asks us to do a survey. The survey was on values. The range was 1) acceptable to 6) extremely unacceptable. The question were things about homosexuality, kissing, incest, and then we get to marriage. She marked premarital sex as 6! I'm a firm believer in "try before you buy". I'm not marrying this girl.

She came over to my cribt his weekend. As soon as we get there I turn on the tv. Of all the movies in the world, why did "The Wedding Planner" have to be on that channel at that time. We watched it. Then "The Batchelor" came on and we watched it. I'm having deja vu watching this movie because it's about a guy who's forced to marry a chick and get her pregnant. I'm taking heat as the only male in my family with the potential to pass on the family name. My cousin's kids are illegit. he anouncedhis availablity and that there was $100 million in it for him and the bride. These women began chasing him.

I'm graduating form college in May. Lately I've had all kinds of women talking to me who've never spoken in the past 4.5 yrs. Most of them are extremely religious and looking for husbands. The others are "reformed h0es" (there is no such thing). They wanna sleep around for years and ignore me then expect me to wife 'em when I graduate. Hell no! Years ago i told them that my stock was gonna rise and they should invest in their future now. They laughed. A BJ a few years back would've gone a long way. Now they want me, a man who was ignored my whole life, to settle down with them after they've had their fun. Screw that, it's my time to shine. I've been settled down my whole life. Now it's time to "wild out".

Some have gone as far as to call me a womanizer. I've never been given the opportunity to womanize. They cite that I've never been in love as evidence of misogeny. There's no point in loving when you're loving alone. For once I'm truly free. I can't be controlled through my d|ck like most men. I've gone without for so long that it really doesn't matter that they'll blacklist me. I'm free to say and do whatever I want. I don't want most of these fat h0es anyway. The freshamn 15 is now the freshman 50. They seem to think they got the coochie market locked down and we'll beg for whatever they'll offer. Not so... They've misappropriated the best thing they had going by eating themselves out of the game and letting me forget what a woman feels like.

All of you guys in college who are "losers", don't worry, you're day will come.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I am back (only after 5 days...sorry SamePendo)

Since nobody replied and this is a perfectly legit thread, I'll add in my two cents:

A lot of girls, along with guys alike, are being pressured to marry in their early-mid 20s. Odds are they don't want to be married and going by your post, you sure as hell don't want to get married. Yet often times they do it anyway just so they can claim to be the first. Then when they are 26-28, they realized they threw away some of their prime dating years and are stuck being married and raising kids. You will feel the same and your marriage will suffer.

The chick responds by telling me that she wants to have kids by 25 (she's 20).
I notice that a lot of girls want marriage, children, and all that yet don't realize how big of a cost it is to her life. I think she is just living in a pipe dream and sooner or later, she will snap back to reality.

The question were things about homosexuality, kissing, incest, and then we get to marriage. She marked premarital sex as 6! I'm a firm believer in "try before you buy". I'm not marrying this girl.
So let me get this straight: she put incest ahead of premarital sex? Sounds like a basket case to me. Good thing you are not marrying this girl, assuming she won't marry her brother instead.

The others are "reformed h0es" (there is no such thing).
There are no such things. Once you are a ho, you will always be one. I'd avoid the "reformed hoes" anyway because odds are they will live this reformed life for a year and then go back to her old ways.

Lately I've had all kinds of women talking to me who've never spoken in the past 4.5 yrs. Most of them are extremely religious and looking for husbands
They just want to settle along with most AFC men. I'd stay away from the overly religious girls. Nothing against religion, its just that when overdone, is really creepy. I'd actually date a stalker rather than a super religious girl to be honest.

A BJ a few years back would've gone a long way. Now they want me, a man who was ignored my whole life, to settle down with them after they've had their fun. Screw that, it's my time to shine. I've been settled down my whole life. Now it's time to "wild out".
Agreed. Live your life. I imagine when I get done with college, all the girls who ignored me in HS will probably run up to me and wanting the same to happen because with a couple of my friends dropping out of college, I found out that out of about 300 people in my graduating class, only about 10 people have went to a four year university. The "reformed hoes" will be loving that.

They wanna sleep around for years and ignore me then expect me to wife 'em when I graduate
They had their fun and when they want to settle, they want to go to the nice guy. I wouldn't even acknowledge their existences to be honest with you.

I'm free to say and do whatever I want. I don't want most of these fat h0es anyway. The freshamn 15 is now the freshman 50. They seem to think they got the coochie market locked down and we'll beg for whatever they'll offer. Not so... They've misappropriated the best thing they had going by eating themselves out of the game and letting me forget what a woman feels like.
I know! There was this real nice girl that I talked to. Didn't get her number but she had a tight body. Now I noticed that she has started to develop a gut! I ate lunch one day and she was eating and wow, she ate as much as I did but instead of good food like me, she was eating all kinds of garbage food. I can expect that development to be a full scale tub of fat by the end of the year. Safe to say that next summer, I may just wind up going for the post college girls or the HS senior girls that just graduated.

None of these fat college hoes for me.

All of you guys in college who are "losers", don't worry, you're day will come.
A good thread and something to think about. I will be wary of girls who ignored me until I graduated.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
regulus your post was an inspiration. I am in the same situation as you, except most of the jerks didnt make the cut in our university. Now, Im getting the attention since most guys her are AFCs anyway.

"We are a generation of men raised by women. I'm not sure if another woman is what I need." quote from the movie Fight Club

You post made me realise that we think too much with our d!cks and how society is pressuring us to 'need' women. We gotta stop this and value our life by not how many ONS we get, but what we learn in life.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from women who talk children all the time!!!!!!

I did not and wound up divorced with three kids, and yes, I did "waste" my prime dating years.

THis is a warning: Get away from this one fast.

And yes, avoid the "religious" ones. What a bunch of garbage.

Dietzcoi

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by es_mer8

I know! There was this real nice girl that I talked to. Didn't get her number but she had a tight body. Now I noticed that she has started to develop a gut! I ate lunch one day and she was eating and wow, she ate as much as I did but instead of good food like me, she was eating all kinds of garbage food. I can expect that development to be a full scale tub of fat by the end of the year. Safe to say that next summer, I may just wind up going for the post college girls or the HS senior girls that just graduated.

None of these fat college hoes for me.
The problem is that these girl know nothing of maintenance and approval. Their best parts are mad out of fat. When puberty happens, they just gain weight in certain places. They either have it or they don't. Sometimes the difference between a busted chick and a hot chick isn't just her weight, but how it's shaped. They're all fatzzes. We on the other hand have been working out since 12 or 13. The one who wants kids by 25 told me that she doesn't need cardio. We argued about it but she fails to realize that I was a personal trainer last summer and all of my clients got incredible results. I always a attracted alot of crazy chicks and last week I realized why. I represent self discipline and control, something they'll never have. I have the ability to manipulate the world around me and get favorable results in the worst of situations. That's why they used think I was CaptainSaveAH0. Sorry ladies, I left my cape at home.

So let me get this straight: she put incest ahead of premarital sex? Sounds like a basket case to me. Good thing you are not marrying this girl, assuming she won't marry her brother instead.
All items were ranked seperately. Each was on a scale of one to six. She ranked premarital sex equally with incest and homosexuality.

Last edited:

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The one who wants kids by 25 told me that she doesn't need cardio
A big red flag there. She is basically saying that when she has a kid, she will become a fat cow. When I marry (which won't be until my 30s), my wife will be as athletic as I am. I'm not going to tolerate having a fat cow as my wife. A wife is supposed to be better than any other woman on the market; thats the point. If she isn't...whats the point of marriage?

I heard some whiny cows on talk shows whine about how its hard to get their figure back after having children. Yet, I see Cindy Crawford have two kids and still is in great shape. It seems like when girls have kids, its basically giving them access to eating whatever the hell they want (you're not eating for two anymore hon, and no, your gut is NOT a second child).

That's why they used think I was CaptainSaveAH0. Sorry ladies, I left my cape at home.
LOL...I know of a couple of Captain Save A Ho people who are perfectly content with being the perfect gentleman while the girls go after the jerks or the real men. Overall, I think its good that you now know what girls actually want to marry you out of love or just to settle down right away and have bragging rights. For me, it needs to take an amazing woman for me to give her a wedding ring, not any girl that wants to get married.

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by es_mer8
A big red flag there. She is basically saying that when she has a kid, she will become a fat cow. When I marry (which won't be until my 30s), my wife will be as athletic as I am. I'm not going to tolerate having a fat cow as my wife. A wife is supposed to be better than any other woman on the market; thats the point. If she isn't...whats the point of marriage?

I heard some whiny cows on talk shows whine about how its hard to get their figure back after having children. Yet, I see Cindy Crawford have two kids and still is in great shape. It seems like when girls have kids, its basically giving them access to eating whatever the hell they want (you're not eating for two anymore hon, and no, your gut is NOT a second child).
Even when they are eating for two, the other person is the size of a peanut most of the time. Most women seize the opportunity to be a fatass. Then they try to make you feel guilty about it. Don't fall for that. A woman only needs to gain no more than 24 lbs for a healthy pregnancy. 8 for the baby, 8 for water, 8 for fat. Why are some of these broads gaining 50-60 lbs? Then they try to downplay by saying, "I'm a mother now..."

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

I went to lunch with the first breeder that I mentioned. The first thing she brings up is that one of her male friends called her a wh0re. He said that she was talking to too many dudes at one time. Alarms start going off. I know something was up and I was right. She starts rambling on about how she gets propsitioned all of the time (like other women don't?). Then she finally lets the truth slip. She said she was talking to two guys. At first I was wondering if I was included in the two. Ofcourse you know I wasn't or else I wouldn't be writing this.

When I met this chick she was too busy to do anything. She would only talk to me at work. Then we started having lunch together and she came over to my place once. I thought she was getting interested but she apparently thinks I'm her friend. She won't even respond to neg hits. She'd been spending all of her spare time with these two other guys. I didn't get upset because we were having a couple conflicts. I'd given it my best shot. Then she started giving me details which is too much info.

She started telling me that she had never had a real kiss with a guy. She had one peck her on the cheek and had the other give her a quick peck on the lips but nothing passionate. At this point I'm dying to tell her to shut the f#ck up but I can't let her know she's pissing me off. Then she starts telling me how she's over to either one of their places every night.

I was gonna write this chick off then decided to keep her, then next her. Then she does some crap like this and tried to reel me in with the whole "experimental stage" ploy. I don't have any more experience than she does so she got to me. Normally I'd be unfazed but I'm suffering from dry d|ck syndrome. Dry d|ck syndrome is what you get when you're so horny that you become mean. it's so bad at this point that my friends are having a phone-a-thon to get me laid. I think I'll be the first 23 yr old to graduate college as a virgin.

Lothario

Don Juan
Reaction score
regulus, i hear ya bro. i just finished college a few years ago and now i'm moving up in the ranks. i've always been a contender but never the star, but the times are a changing.

i have been very successful since graduating and now all of sudden i get attention. i drive a BMW M3, (because I love to drive it, not for the chicks) and own a couple of homes that I'm renting out to family. i'm still that nice guy who looks good but now all of sudden i'm getting the attention i've always wanted. i now have the upper hand.

the best line of this thread is:

I represent self discipline and control, something they'll never have. I have the ability to manipulate the world around me and get favorable results in the worst of situations.

i've never been at the mercy of my ****, unless i was really drunk and primal urges took over. i once teased a chick so much that she got upset with me for not ****ing her and she masturbated herself with me right there. it was a judgement call I had to make. if i'd ****ed her, i'd have a whole shytload of more troubles to deal with. i'm not a slave to the *****. the conquest was made, but she wasn't good enuf, so i chose to move on.

keep at it.

Don Gato

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I was a loner/outcast type of guy throughout high school. Never got much play. My being the quintessential AFC definitely didn't help my situation. To make a long story short, I went away to college and came back with an MBA (and a pair of balls, I might add). I own two houses, drive an Escalade (because I like it, not to impress slvts), and earn a more-than-decent income. Post college, the majority of chicks I meet want an LTR with me--something I'm not interested in at this point in my life.

Recently, I met this HB7 at a club and ended up having a heavy makeout session with her. A couple of weeks later, she came over to my house for a visit one night. My intention was to fvck her--that is until she strated dropping LTR hints. While giving her the tour of my house, she started saying things like "I love my new bedroom!" and "my new living room is very comfortable". Keep in mind that this was only the SECOND time I'd ever even met this chick! I was amazed---and disgusted. NEXT!!

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
regulus,

The less you care about getting laid, the more pvssy you will get. You seem to have a pretty good grasp on these women's intentions, but I can definitely hear some bitterness in your posts. Just Relax,enjoy life, and you will have more pvssy than you will know what to do with.

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
This story keeps getting worse and worse

So I'm having lunch with the alleged virgin breeder today and all of a sudden she says "the health center has really cheap tests here." I look at her like WTF? She says "that was kinda weird of me to say that." I just stare blankly at her. Then she says, "I took a test a couple years ago. Actually, it was four tests. They wers about $1,000 total. One was like $290, was was like $350, and the rest were a hundred something." I'm thinking to myself "is this the same chick who thought premarital sex was bad?"

At first I just thought it was odd that she brought it up but then reembered that she had an alcohol counseling session yesterday (MIP ticket). The sex educationstuff is int he same office. Then she brings up this other stuff. I was so tempted to ask her what her definition of sex is. She's gotta be doing something to warrant a std screen. I'd pretty much given up on this one but she's like a train wreck that I have to keep watching.

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
*update* this one is short

had lunch with the chick again. we were talking about girls we know who are on sex tapes. the chick said to me, " i'll never be one a sex tape with anyone. well, i take that back. i've done things before that i said i'd never do." our convos are becomeing more and more sexual. how long do you think it'll before she lets me smash?

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless this chick is buying you an expensive lunch everyday, then fvckin next her and never see her again.

sql

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by regulus
Years ago i told them that my stock was gonna rise and they should invest in their future now. They laughed. A BJ a few years back would've gone a long way.
your post cracked me up, and you're definately on the right track.

its sad but true, the more successful you are in comparison to your competition, the more pu$$y will line up to get a piece of your stone cold steve rockberg.

never trust these stripper hooker hoes and supply your own latex coz you never know if they're gonna try and skeeve you by trying to have your baby with or without your consent.

how they must rue the day they didnt invest in your stock and options!

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even when they are eating for two, the other person is the size of a peanut most of the time. Most women seize the opportunity to be a fatass. Then they try to make you feel guilty about it. Don't fall for that
Most women and some men love to point fingers at one another instead of admitting the truth. Difference is, women 99% of the time get away with it and men are told to grow a pair and admit their wrongdoings. Its hypocritical but thats the breaks. They don't want to ever admit to doing wrong. The only time they will admit to wrong is the last resort when all blame options aren't available.

A woman only needs to gain no more than 24 lbs for a healthy pregnancy. 8 for the baby, 8 for water, 8 for fat. Why are some of these broads gaining 50-60 lbs? Then they try to downplay by saying, "I'm a mother now..."
Then the woman keeps about 30-40 lbs of it. Like I said, look at some of the women who actually got their figure back? One girl one time was saying "Well, I bet she had to starve herself." The truth is celebs like Crawford probably exercised to get back into shape. Most women probably love to get pregnant because that means:

- A man will kiss her ass more
- She will have to put even less effort into life
- She has access to thousands of a man's dollars that she didn't have to earn
- Gives her a right to be a cow

Being a mother doesn't mean being fat.

I thought she was getting interested but she apparently thinks I'm her friend. She won't even respond to neg hits. She'd been spending all of her spare time with these two other guys
The red flag of the century right there. She is just keeping you on the backburner until these two guys ditch her. You are the nice puppet who is her eternal backup. Chances are she will act sexual towards you when she is in her early 30s and none of the real men and jerks want her anymore.

Dry d|ck syndrome is what you get when you're so horny that you become mean
Its not dry **** syndrome; its you getting frustrated on how this ho was pulling your chain.

I'd pretty much given up on this one but she's like a train wreck that I have to keep watching.
LOL...I'd just string her along. She has no respect for you. Just have her as your entertainment and pursue other women who aren't complete b1tches like this one.

well, i take that back. i've done things before that i said i'd never do."
The patented Slut-O-Meter is going off to where its about ready to break! Can you believe this sh1t? She wants you to wife her while some jerk or real man is pounding her ass until it bleeds.