Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just realized something. I'll never get HBs

Someyungguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since I was little I remember the way females acted towards me, there feelings, etc... Well today I just got back from working with like 6 girls throughout the day and sometimes we were all together and I got nothing. Girls don't like me. When I talk to them they don't care, when I go to say something they interupt. They won't touch me, they won't go out with me, they won't do ****.

I do though. I try so hard and still I get nothing. Sure they may talk to me and laugh, etc. but do they go home and dream about me? Do they think and wonder what I'm doing? **** no. Not at all. What is this crap? I switch from ultra nice guy over to jerk and still nothing.

I think that there are just people that are meant to have the HBs and thats that. Cause you can say this and that about personality but the truth is that wether you realize it or not, you are "hot" if you are dating an HB. You do look good, naturally.

Thats not what I believe, it's what I now know. It's all genes. I'm so pissed. All this time effort and energy and I'm still average at best. WTF? What is this society? Who are these girls?

**** this ****.

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Someyungguy
I try so hard
Your trying to hard man. If you openly admit to this, something is wrong. Do you have any hobbies? Do you have any passions and desires besides getting HBs? Also, if your overweight and ugly, hit the gym. Most people can look atleast average if they simply work out.

I thought the same way as you are thinking now, once. I don't think it anymore, however. Do I have a HB right now? No. Have I had them? Yes, with little effort at trying to get them. Work on bettering yourself and it will all come naturally.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
come on man. listen to yourself. it's the ultimate chump attitude. "i can't". you know, it's not just genetics. have you seen gunwitch's pic? no offence to gunwitch, but he has overcome those petty insecurities to become a ladie's man, despite his looks.

change that negative attitude now. it isn't helping you.
read this and live by it. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15803

obviously, a purely positive attiude isn't going to help you that much. you need the skills.

now, since you've put in so much effort already and got some field experience, you have a good start, but there will be things you're missing, like projecting your sexuality, kino, ec, etc, which you can find in the bible.

are you altering your approach to things? trying something new? all of your effort may be backfiring on you. you come across as desperate if you give women too much attention, always taking the opportunity to speak to them, spending too much effort talking to them etc.

she interrupts you when you talk? cheeky *****. start ignoring that one or interrupt her back.

ok, so whatever you do, quit whining and start improving yourself

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh Fck you man,
Do NOT use this forums as your emotional tampon, if you want to whine go find yourself some support group of old fat women who'll listen to your troubles

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Marko
Eh Fck you man,
Do NOT use this forums as your emotional tampon, if you want to whine go find yourself some support group of old fat women who'll listen to your troubles
what? since when did people start flaming because someone's having problems. incase you haven't realised buddy, this site is all about improvement. we're trying to help this guy improve his life. i dont' want you posting anything like that again around here

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*lol* you don't want me posting anything like that again?
OKAY I'll stop just for you darling :rolleyes:

And crying will never improve you... THis site is for men by men, crying and absorbing empotions is woman's way of dealing with problems.

Sometimes all you need is good old fashioned @$$ kicking

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have nothing to contribute, then say nothing.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many people on this site are concerned with Banging HOT BAGES! Sure, we'd all love to have the Jennifer Lopez top model chick gracing our arms..but hell..I'm sure half the guys will tell me that they think Jennifer Lopez is a complete dog and no where near an HB10.

My point? There are different levels of HB out there. Sooo MANY freggin times have DJs on this site try to establish a standard HB ranking..but..its impossible..because what I consider an HB is way different than what you may consider an HB.

AND THATS COOL. You just need to understand that you can't do any of this DJing for means to attract a HB to use as a trophy to show other people. Like Gunwitch stated many times in this forum and others - YOU MUST GET YOUR HB10.

You said you are average? Stop with the guilt bro! You aren't average, You're a DJ. Sure sure...genetics may not allow you to be 6'1" and look like Brad Pitt - but get over it. You MUST do the best with the tools GOD's given you or you'll never be happy. Accept yourself..then make yourself the F*CKING best you can.

Just stay away from women for awhile. Focus on that raise at work, Focus on that 4.0 GPA, Focus on losing that 15lbs you always promised yourself to lose.

Go climb a mountain, learn Salsa Dancing, Run, Read, make yourself a spirtually, mentally, and physically better MAN all around. Forget the DJ stuff and concentrate on yourself.

Drop the KINO, Patterns, PUA tricks and make yourself the best you've got. One thing will automatically happen, you will begin to respect yourself more and IT WILL SHOW...actually..it will F*CKING radiate. And when it does, people will notice. Old men will notice, old women will notice, kids will notice, your family will notice..and of course...women will notice...YOUR HB 10 will notice.

But, you'll never get there with this attitude...so turn off the computer, hit the gym, and BE the F*CKING MAN!!

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Number one, YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD. You are making girls such a high priority. Number two, ever seen Doc Love? Dude has a mustache, owns a poodle and drives a PT Cruiser. Mystery? From the magazine pic he looked like Boy George. Hot? Probably not. So why are they such expert seductioneers? Because they are MASCULINE MALES. They have fun with what they do and don't let it stress them out. Have fun, and don't let girls stress you out.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not quite remember how I came accross this site, but after I read a few sections of the Highschool Bible, chicks lost importance. It all came down to self-improvement. Women make you unhappy, you say? Why do you let them? Why are they so important to you? After I found this site, I couldn't stop reading. Later, I started to apply the knowledge. No, not to getting chicks, but to changing my life. I was a loner by choice with no desire to do anything social with my life. Now, I am unrecognizeable :)

Forget the chicks for a second, man, and tell me. Are you happy with your life as it is? If no, then why not? If yes, thats good. But in both cases, how can you improve it? And there is always room for improvement. Get some hobbies. If you already do, get some more. Start hitting the gym, and I don't mean two 30-min jogs per week. (check the fitness section). Get your life on track, and chicks will come. When it comes to getting ladies, this is the most important thing I have learned from this site.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all genes.
**** this ****.
I got mad when I read this "It's all genes part"

In bodybuilding, people who use the word genetics as an excuse are people who LACK DEDICATION!

now on to this "genes"... dont give up, i used to be pimply faced, black headed ugly mother ****er who looked like skeletor at 118 lbs. i was voted ugliest kid in class even by the teacher on 5th grade. They called me, "Mr. Personality (Because you're so ugly!) :( Can you even imagine how much that hurt my self esteem?

but do i give up? no! i use this to fuel my self for self improvement.
what do i do? i used anger and hate to put the weight up and get bigger and sexier. gained over 45 lbs in 16 months, and most of it is muscle.

at the same time, i searched for a cure for my face, i cleared it. cleared the oil, cleared the blackheads.

so please dont use genetics or even money as an excuse, because i didnt get where i am today without dedication.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my current girl scenario the girl im seeing would rarely call me up, but when i would call she'd talk to me normally & even go out with me, her lack of initiation would mind**** me because i couldnt figure out her behavior.

I finally took the stand that i cant be bothered by this HB & stopped giving a sh|t even if it would flush the relationship down the toilet (pun intended)

Dont be bothered by women.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, shut your pie hole.

Ok, instead of whining why don't you try and figure out what it is that is so unattractive? Is it your smell? Is it your appearance ( do you look like a bum?).

Don't use your energy towards whining, use it towards improving.

~ivan

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was voted ugliest kid in class even by the teacher on 5th grade. They called me, "Mr. Personality (Because you're so ugly!) Can you even imagine how much that hurt my self esteem?
Are you serious?

You can't be.

What kind of class votes for the "ugliest kid"?

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoBull
Are you serious?

You can't be.

What kind of class votes for the "ugliest kid"?
It's true. And it was a Christian school. They were all having fun.

There was this tv show back then called, "Mister Personality" and the theme song chorus goes, "Mr. Personality because your so ugly!"

It sucked big time, they gave me a sash(sp) a yellow shash, u know the ones they give on beauty pageants? they gave me one that said, "Mr. Personality".

I would'nt lie about this. And it killed all confidence i used to have.

I never understood why they called me that.

I guess im just lucky I look good now and was an ugly duckling as a child, whereas they on the other hand used to be goodlooking as a child/baby, and turned out as a fugly short pimple faces ass kissers.

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well today I just got back from working with like 6 girls throughout the day and sometimes we were all together and I got nothing

Someyungguy, maybe you are in the wrong environnement. thse chicks maybe targeting other kind of guys. like another race / age / money status, whatever. if you don't fit in, they won't care. i've seen countless examples of this one, i've worked for example in a place where you had to have a BMW Z4 to date a chick.

my advice : try to work or hang out in a different environnement. don't be an AFC like that. i can tell you there are millions of girls with millions of personalities who will be interested by you (if you make the effort, that is)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Ever since I was little I remember the way females acted towards me, there feelings, etc... Well today I just got back from working with like 6 girls throughout the day and sometimes we were all together and I got nothing. Girls don't like me. When I talk to them they don't care, when I go to say something they interupt. They won't touch me, they won't go out with me, they won't do ****.

I do though. I try so hard and still I get nothing. Sure they may talk to me and laugh, etc. but do they go home and dream about me? Do they think and wonder what I'm doing? **** no. Not at all. What is this crap? I switch from ultra nice guy over to jerk and still nothing.

I think that there are just people that are meant to have the HBs and thats that. Cause you can say this and that about personality but the truth is that wether you realize it or not, you are "hot" if you are dating an HB. You do look good, naturally.

Thats not what I believe, it's what I now know. It's all genes. I'm so pissed. All this time effort and energy and I'm still average at best. WTF? What is this society? Who are these girls?

**** this ****.
http://radio.weblogs.com/0115787/images/My Pictures/Stop Whining.jpeg

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In bodybuilding, people who use the word genetics as an excuse are people who LACK DEDICATION!
I totally agree with this. It's the same as people who blame luck, fate, God or the alignment of the planets for their failures.

And you CAN improve your looks. You can work out, tone up, lose weight, gain weight. You can improve your image and this alone can make a huge difference. You can groom yourself, tan, even do facial exercises to make yourself look different.

My story is a typical ugly duckling story too. I went through school overweight, scruffy and geeky, and picked on. In fact, very similar to -.-'s tale I was awarded a "fat-man award" during a school assembly.

But I used all this to fuel myself to lose weight and improve the way I look. Now my looks are an attribute to me. I didn't change my genes; I just make the most of what I have.

You see, majority of celebrities and pin ups are merely average looking people with make up, professional grooming, expensive clothes and accessories etc.