Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just realised i have no "real" Friends

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Now just starting off, I don't count aquatainces as "real friends". Somebody that you call up to hang out with and they always make excuses.

For years i focused on myself and getting women, I'm good at getting women but I have no real friends. For a long time my only friend has been my girlfriend, which is not really enough.

I either hung out with her or alone, does anyone else have this same problem and how do you about creating a new social circle and make real friends not acquaintances?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Now just starting off, I don't count aquatainces as "real friends". Somebody that you call up to hang out with and they always make excuses.

For years i focused on myself and getting women, I'm good at getting women but I have no real friends. For a long time my only friend has been my girlfriend, which is not really enough.

I either hung out with her or alone, does anyone else have this same problem and how do you about creating a new social circle and make real friends not acquaintances?
I know to have good friends you must be a good friend.

I know being reliable helps.

I know serving/helping people and finding some way to offer valuable things like your time or labour will get you friends, hopefully the reciprocating kind of friends or else you run risk of being taken advantage of.

I also know finding a way to take genuine interest in their sports, hobbies and pastimes and be enthusiastic to share your own interests and hobbies will easily make you friends.

I've been told its as simple as showing up at the same place over and over again will get you friends.

Truth be told, I found it easier to make friends while drinking alcohol, planning to drink alcohol or going places where there's alcohol.
Remove that one foodstuff and you'll wonder where to meet people and make friends that easily.
(I don't drink now)

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This may sound bitter but I'm getting to the point where I don't really want friends anymore. The average man is a straight ***** in my opinion with female tendencies like gossipping and I honestly feel superior to 90% of my friends, the other 10% being on my level. I know A LOT of people but have very few actual friends. I've got a few good female friends who I have no intention on banging because I already have a girlfriend. I've got people to hit the clubs with. I even start despising my real friends now because most of them don't share the same views as me or have the same goals as me. They sit there living the bluepill life getting fat because Micky Deez is too good to pass up and then actually have the balls to joke about people who like to keep in shape like me. My longtime best friend said to me not too long ago: "Whenever I see you, you talk about money, girls and fitness". I can't even see how that is a bad thing. Maybe he likes to talk more about the double whopper burger or some ****, I don't even know. Back on topic, if you make friends, make friends with the same general views on life as you or else you'll just get frustrated.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends are met through work, and what we'll "do" is either go shooting or go fishing. One is a co-worker one year older than me and one is a customer who is 7 years older. Both are married, but the older one finds more time (fishing, as he was a trophy fisherman in the past and can't get enough of it - I have to turn down his wanting to go fishing 95% of the time, if he knows I'm going on vacation like in 2 weeks he'll be wantin to go fishing he's on disability (back) from a car accident, his wife is a hair stylist, his best friend is a bird taxidermist cool dude looks like a bird and they're drinkers/campers). I consider the books (or authors) I read to be my fantasmical "friends." I mean you live their experiences and experiences with others so in a sense you've got that memory for yourself, though it's not "Living" per se, but quite safer, cause things can go wrong and you dead, but that's life.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont have friends cause most people didn't value our friendship
Meaning they took my generosity for weakness or they had female tendencies like someone above mentioned

I have 2 real friends, one is engaged to be married got 2 kids now hence I see him less and less
Another one got in a relationship and I haven't seen him since last fall
I had a former best buddy we did everything togther LITERALLY everything. Play basketball, chase girls, go out even lived togther at one point but we had falling out for almost 5 years, now reconciled but he lives in another state now and he's married

basically life changes

It is what it is

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meaning they took my generosity for weakness or they had female tendencies like someone above mentioned
This is facts. They see generosity as a weakness, hence why I can't be bothered dealing with too many people anymore. Quarantine really showed me whos real and whos not.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The definition of a real friend, for a man, is someone you call after mid-night and before 3 am, and this is all you say

"Man, I need your help, can't go into this right now, but I need you to get over here as soon as you can... Bring a shovel."

And he just comes over, without question. I have 8: Two I grew up with, and five I served with in the Army. These guys are worth more to me than all the chicks in the world.... and I would give up one of my kidneys to them without question. These are real friends... if you don't have any then you really need to go get them. Seriously, I have no idea how anyone can remain sane in this world without REAL guy friends.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys share their survival resources - attention, time, money, skills for bonding - includes more action based activities.

Keeps health, testosterone and skills/ideas sharp.

Talking like a bunch of sissies is a female job.

Get out there get involved in hobbies you're passionate about.

Contribute value.

You'll have people flocking to you.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who gives af about friends, if I mix the baking soda with it, I can get a benz