Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just left my family

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some might tell you what you did is not "christian like". Your supposed to view the treachery and bs of your wife as your "cross" to carry.

Last edited:

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I carried the BS and treachery of my ex-wife for 7 years. When she started threatening to call the cops to get me to leave, my lawyer told me "I'm not a criminal lawyer so don't call me when you get busted.." At that point I started questioning things. At the same time, my social worker therapist told me "I'm treating at least seven guys in your shoes who have all been falsely busted." Next, my mediator said "someone with your soon to be ex wife's personality is very liable to call the cops on you.." Lastly when I told my priest that she told our 6 year old to go to the neighbours with a note that said "call 911", finally, he (the priest) said "leave and get a lawyer." Only then did I leave. I got really lucky that I didin't get busted.

There is nothing in the Bible that says anything about going to jail and not being able to see your kids being what God wants, but there is quite a bit in the good book about the fall of Adam, the treachery of women, and you reap what you sow marrying a non-believer. All marriage today is russian roulette, but marrying someone with no religious values, moral fibre, or beliefs beyond what their IG feed tells them, (or a stable family background), is russian roulette with only one empty chamber...this is a messed up world. The failure of my marriage strengthened my faith, not the other way around. Take a look around. Everyone lies, everyone is a hater. That is the way of the world and there's only one way to deal with it. Not going to go religious here, as that is not the point of this forum, but you get my point.

1 Corinthians 7:15

Last edited:

mrrippey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I left my ex wife when I realized that she was never going to be the woman I needed. Like you, I didn’t know how to feel (I have two sons) and like you, my ex was a bit of work. I have to say I also did my thing but realized that if she were the one, I would not need a supplement.
I left and I made sure that my sons were all taken care of. Everything focused on that. Once that was settled (I left with $28, gave her everything else), I started over.
You are going to feel bad not being with your girls but if you are not happy with your woman you are not going to be a great dad. That should be your #1 priority.
I do not think you made the wrong decision. It is what it is. You have to make the best of it. I would say however don’t leave your woman for another woman. Leave to be happy and understand that first or try and work it out with your woman which of course takes time.

mrrippey

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are not familiar with the types of women to avoid, and the types they like here's an interesting vid.
This is too funny and quite accurate....

mrrippey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a "black hole" in that chart somewhere?
Black hole is more financial in nature and its where most of your money will go when you get divorced.