Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just interviewed a woman:

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer an earlier question about her relationships :

She has had a steady boyfriend for a few years but she admits that she does cheat on him when she meets someone better and like most hotties she is always looking for the bigger, better deal.

That being said, she garners the attention of many other guys and she is always being asked out.

I think her steady boyfriend is more of a sure thing when she needs to get laid.

Regards,
Ragnar Daneskjold

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man lots of chicks dig the drama but I don't have to tell you guys that....my take, it's not too hard to create if you are a challenge and don't give a ****, because the girl will be confused and always wondering whether she can gain more of your attention. But I would say that overly drama chicks can be very TIRING....so I've learned to avoid them. Unfortunately, with lots of HB's, that is not possible.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ragnar said:
...Remember to take this for what it is worth. You may not agree but don't try to fake reality.

You are all here to get a lot of hot a$$...that being said she may be shallow but who cares if she wants a guy that is "outrageously confident".
Found this thread from a few years back. Ragnar listed the things (as told by a woman) that truly holds a woman's interest for the long term.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sums it up!
NICE!

I wouldn't agree with the whole 'always trying to get in her pants' thing. That's something she should be doing to you.
As for the drama, to bad for her, I don't like to much drama

donpepot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
The typical cliche answers that all women give.

What they won't tell you is that looks and money are what they're looking for most in a partner.

Nope not exactly...When a woman say what I realy want is money and guy with good looks..

Translation (I would let a beta male get into my pants if he has Money and good looks)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
donpepot said:
Nope not exactly...When a woman say what I realy want is money and guy with good looks..

Translation (I would let a beta male get into my pants if he has Money and good looks)
Good observation.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see what she is saying, and actually agree with most of it.

Here is what she means by constantly getting in her pants - being confident enough to keep on going for it constantly.

I have a friend who always does this with girls... and he gets laid A LOT by doing this.. just flirt..go for a kiss..go for the neck.. girls are sluts.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several of you missed the point of her last response by keying in on the "drama" comment and apparently ignoring the "keep it interesting" advise.

The thesis in that response was "keep it interesting". That doesn't necessarily require drama per se. For example, dont call every friday at exactly 5:00 pm. Dont always do the movie/dinner thing. Etc, to infinity. Be multi-dimentional and unpredictable. I think that's all she's wanting, and really..... its not too much to ask, now is it? I bet you dont want a boring woman either.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Several of you missed the point of her last response by keying in on the "drama" comment and apparently ignoring the "keep it interesting" advise...
Agreed. Feeding a woman drama doesn't help guys at all. Now feeding their emotions (lust, passion, curiosity, excitement, etc.) is another thing altogether.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Latte said:
I picked up this book @ Barnes & Nobles called "Survival Skills For The Modern Man", because I noticed it in the clearance fack for like $4....it convers everything from clothing to dating to wine...but it had a MONTH BY MONTH giftgiving guide...it suggested that you buy the chick you're dating a gift every month. And men WONDER why women are turned off by their AFC ways.
...and they get used to this and one month you happened to missed and hell breaks loose. :nono:

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Ragnar said:
Here are her vitals:

5'4''

28 years old

She is a secretary for a brokerage firm

blond hair

green eyes

breasts are a b-cup

115lbs

Remember to take this for what it is worth. You may not agree but don't try to fake reality.

You are all here to get a lot of hot a$$...that being said she may be shallow but who cares if she wants a guy that is "outrageously confident".

Good luck.
Those are not the numbers of something that I would consider "hot". Her age is against her, her height is against her, her weight is against her, and her income is against her. A fat, bald 55 year old American expat in Ukraine would not be impressed (sadly, I know more than a few guys that fit just such a description ).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets break this down...Sparky style.

Height -- 5'4 is much too short. 5'8/5'9 (172cm/175cm) is perfect for most guys.

Age -- At 28 she should be married with a kid or trying to make one. If you must go with something of this age make sure she is "clean". Seriously. More than likely she has been around the bases in more than one game.

Job -- Makes too much money for me. Hell, she could be a checker at a grocery store and she would still be too rich for me. I like blue eyed angels that make a tenth of what a mongoloid makes at your area grocery store. Thank God I grew up after the fall of the Soviet Union :D

Hair Color -- Can't see her hair.

Eyes -- Can't see her eyes.

Breasts -- At 28 I highly doubt they are anything to be proud of.

Weight -- Hard to tell. However, it sounds a bit on the chunky side. American guys like chunky girls though, so maybe a little extra junk in the trunk is right up your alley.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
Those are not the numbers of something that I would consider "hot". Her age is against her, her height is against her, her weight is against her, and her income is against her. A fat, bald 55 year old American expat in Ukraine would not be impressed (sadly, I know more than a few guys that fit just such a description ).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets break this down...Sparky style.

Height -- 5'4 is much too short. 5'8/5'9 (172cm/175cm) is perfect for most guys.

Age -- At 28 she should be married with a kid or trying to make one. If you must go with something of this age make sure she is "clean". Seriously. More than likely she has been around the bases in more than one game.

Job -- Makes too much money for me. Hell, she could be a checker at a grocery store and she would still be too rich for me. I like blue eyed angels that make a tenth of what a mongoloid makes at your area grocery store. Thank God I grew up after the fall of the Soviet Union :D

Hair Color -- Can't see her hair.

Eyes -- Can't see her eyes.

Breasts -- At 28 I highly doubt they are anything to be proud of.

Weight -- Hard to tell. However, it sounds a bit on the chunky side. American guys like chunky girls though, so maybe a little extra junk in the trunk is right up your alley.
Looks are subjective. Putting that aside, what did you think about what she said?

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the information can already be found in books.

Reaction score
Holland said:
As for the drama, to bad for her, I don't like to much drama
Dude, don't get so caught up in the terms that she uses. Clearly people have different conceptualisations of the word "drama". Instead learn to read between the lines to see what she is really telling you.

Look at the language she uses: "will he ...", "where is he ...", "why did he ...", "why is he ..." etc. Constantly questioning him, she can never quite pin him down. Unpredicatability is exciting for a woman and demonstrates a depth of personality for her to explore.

I recommend the book 'The Art of Seduction' by Robert Greene for more information on this. It goes into a lot of detail about the importance of character depth and creating a personality full of contradictions to constantly keep a woman guessing.

donpepot

Don Juan
Reaction score
even if youre a freakin hunk if youre girl has having boring routines with you she is will not felt satisify to be with you..

drama helps the relationship interesting..would you watch a movie that always the same plot..no way!!!!

drama = alive
drama = colors
drama = excitement

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ragnar said:
To answer an earlier question about her relationships :

She has had a steady boyfriend for a few years but she admits that she does cheat on him when she meets someone better and like most hotties she is always looking for the bigger, better deal.

That being said, she garners the attention of many other guys and she is always being asked out.

I think her steady boyfriend is more of a sure thing when she needs to get laid.

Regards,
Ragnar Daneskjold

LMAO...why would you want a woman like that for anything more than a quick f*ck?