Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just interviewed a woman:

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked this woman who is my friend some questions about men.

First of all, she is a 10, a hardbody and supremely intelligent. Not book smart but street smart (worldly wise)...that being said here is what I uncovered and what we ALREADY KNOW:

What is the most important quality that you look for in men?

****"I want him to be a man of extreme self-esteem"

I said "Tell me more"

****"He has to be outrageously sure of himself, and where he is going in life"

What is the quality you DESPISE most?

****"A shy, unsure, wimp, with no direction"

What part of a man's body is most important to YOU?

****"His eyes, then his smile, then his physique, oh yeah and a great ass always helps"

What do you like a man to do when he first meets you?

****"Smile, then make me laugh"

What can you tell me about your best relationship?

****He always took control, sometimes did silly things, made me laugh hysterically, and always, always, tried to get in my pants.

Why is that important "trying to get in your pants?"

****"Because that made me feel wanted all the time and desired."

What would you change about MOST men if you could?

****"I would tell them to be more interested in foreplay, rather than ramming it in over and over because that does nothing for us."

What are the qualities of a perfect man in one word answers?

****"Funny, Strong, Smiling, Aggressive, Audacious, Fearless, Profound, Smart, Listens.

Anything else you want to add?

****"Oh yeah, I almost forgot Women love drama. The whole will he call, where is he, why is he mad at me, why did he hang up on me, why did he just stop by without calling, why did he buy me that crazy gift, why did he just call my best friend and ask her out "just to talk" Tell all the guys to keep it interesting, and dramatic that is the key to success with us.

There you have it.

Enjoy...but you know what it was already in the DJ BIBLE so for you newbies READ THE BIBLE>>>IT WORKS>>>>>>>

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Werd. Do tell....

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked up this book @ Barnes & Nobles called "Survival Skills For The Modern Man", because I noticed it in the clearance fack for like $4....it convers everything from clothing to dating to wine...but it had a MONTH BY MONTH giftgiving guide...it suggested that you buy the chick you're dating a gift every month. And men WONDER why women are turned off by their AFC ways.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The typical cliche answers that all women give.

What they won't tell you is that looks and money are what they're looking for most in a partner.

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah.... wait, What?! Looks and money? Sure, they're a plus but thats not all they're looking for! Look, I've seen the looks and money combo crash and burn so manyu times it aint even funny!

Remember, they help, they aint everything.

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, sounds like a typical shallow girl :p

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ragnar
I asked this woman who is my friend some questions about men.

First of all, she is a 10, a hardbody and supremely intelligent. Not book smart but street smart (worldly wise)...that being said here is what I uncovered and what we ALREADY KNOW:

I said "Tell me more"

Uh, OUTRAGEOUS confidence? What the heck does that mean? SOmeone that has no fear? No feelings whatsoever? Obviously this girl hsa seen wayyyy too many wimpy, whiny men, so her "perfect" man has to be OUTRAGEOUSLY sure of himself. We all have some insecurity and that's what drives us.

What would you change about MOST men if you could?

****"I would tell them to be more interested in foreplay, rather than ramming it in over and over because that does nothing for us."
Well gotta agree with that one. See Sir_Chancealot's Advanced Sexual Techniquespost for more on this one.

What are the qualities of a perfect man in one word answers?

****"Funny, Strong, Smiling, Aggressive, Audacious, Fearless, Profound, Smart, Listens.
Strong and Agressive huh? Audacious and Fearless? Dang, I didn't know I had to risk my head to get into a woman's pants. And yeah they want agressive men sdo they can complain why he beats her all the time.

Anything else you want to add?

****"Oh yeah, I almost forgot Women love drama. The whole will he call, where is he, why is he mad at me, why did he hang up on me, why did he just stop by without calling, why did he buy me that crazy gift, why did he just call my best friend and ask her out "just to talk" Tell all the guys to keep it interesting, and dramatic that is the key to success with us.
Ah the drama. Hated by most guys out there and loved by most women. You know where drama leads you eventually? To a grown up woman who'll snap at you for every other word you say Too much drama and you'll have a dangerous mother on your hands. One who'll educate your children by screaming on the top of her lungs. Excuse me, but drama is the jerk's tool to keeping a woman. The DJ has to have some balance between drama and other exciting things.

Besides, dealing with drama is almost like a full time job for many guys. yeah you create it, and you keep the woman, BUT then you have to work hard at keeping your control and invest too much mental energy at strategies on how to counter her. I'd rather use that enrgy to make me more money and find me a better honey.

Reaction score
Sounds like some good p*ssy, I'll take some of her.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2 Cents (skip this post if you don't care about my opinion)

While I think it's important that a man have direction and be confidant, there is a fine line between self-esteem and egotism. I don't know if "extreme" and "outrageously" are words that most women would use, but the point is pretty good. Although, I don't know if that is really the MOST important quality women usually look for. I mean, there has to be more than just self-esteem... doesn't she care about what qualities he might have for which he would have such great self-esteem?
Women love drama. The whole will he call, where is he, why is he mad at me, why did he hang up on me, why did he just stop by without calling, why did he buy me that crazy gift, why did he just call my best friend and ask her out "just to talk" Tell all the guys to keep it interesting, and dramatic that is the key to success with us.
While those can be successful DJ techniques... again there is a fine line between "exciting" and "not worth my time". A guy gives me too much of this BS and I'm out the door. I don't need to waste my time on all the game-playing. I agree that AFCs can be a turn off, but there is a difference between being a DJ and being an @sshole. Just remember to be conscious of those fine lines... that is my advice to the DJs.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi

except for the drama part. that was stupid. drama is child's play.
what!!!!!!!! a chick whos not into drama, i dont believe it.

btw i was being facetious , chicks and drama go hand in hand, its part of what it is to be female, in one form or another.

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ragnar's lady friend is one of the rare women who has a firm grasp of the truth when answering the question, "what do hot women really want?"

Some her answers, like "outrageous confidence" may be extreme, but for the most part they jibe completely with my own experience with the Ultimate HB's I've encountered.

Mock her answers at your peril.

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are her vitals:

5'4''

28 years old

She is a secretary for a brokerage firm

blond hair

green eyes

breasts are a b-cup

115lbs

Remember to take this for what it is worth. You may not agree but don't try to fake reality.

You are all here to get a lot of hot a$$...that being said she may be shallow but who cares if she wants a guy that is "outrageously confident".

Good luck.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't Doc Love do a similar survey and that what he based "The System?"