Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just had (yet another) epiphany

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to meet hot women who are really interested in you? You tired of meeting attention sluts and run of the mill women who have nothing interesting?

I you are having trouble meeting interesting women who aren't attention *****s or crazy, it's because you don't have an interesting enough life.

I did not say rich, I said interesting. If your idea of a "life" is going to work, coming home, going to the bar on Thursday and friday, lol, guess what the hell you are going to meet?

you can draw a direct line between how unique/interesting your hobbies are and how passionate you are about them, the things you do outside of work, or hell in some cases your work i your work is your passion like me, and the quality of women you get.

Not only does unique hobbies, whatever it is for you, automatically weed out useless run of the mill women, not only does it give you an "in", but once they see you are passionate about the same thing that they are, bam, instant attraction.

I met my now wife at the horse track of all places. she had seen me there, or we saw each ohter for like 2 weeks befrore i approached her. it was a build up type thing. at that point, not very much needed to be said. she saw me checking her out. i caught her glancing at me, I was freaking there everyday it's not like I might or might not like racing.

imagine a first date chalk full of talking about your fav hobby with someone who who shares that same hobby. that's much 10x better than the normal "so what do yo like to do for fun" questions that you get on regular dates

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you right on the F!@#$% Money man......
I been thinking this for a while now

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what ticks me off a bit? The guys that get lucky.. For example, this one girl I used to mess with (went afc on her) ended up hooking up with a guy that lived a couple doors down from her apt complex and they are still together.

This guy didn't do anything special, he just happened to be at the right place, right time.

I'm not really complaining just more so find it funny how life works some times, but I get lucky too, just
in other areas of life, not so much with women.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
You know what ticks me off a bit? The guys that get lucky.. For example, this one girl I used to mess with (went afc on her) ended up hooking up with a guy that lived a couple doors down from her apt complex and they are still together.

This guy didn't do anything special, he just happened to be at the right place, right time.

I'm not really complaining just more so find it funny how life works some times, but I get lucky too, just
in other areas of life, not so much with women.
lol you want to talk about funny, i chased my oneitis or what, at least 3 years, for about a year, she didn't want to date anyone, blahalh b lah, met a guy in 1 day, bam.

fast forward 6 years later, i met my wife at the track, she had a guy, who was pretty much me 10 years ago. not bad looking, a "friend"..who she strung along for a good 4 years, i'm sure they had some physical relationship at some point though she swears she's not attracted to him like that lol now that i think about it i'm sure she's telling the truth becuase my oneitis did the same thing with me. he's asked her out a few times, she shot him down, he wants to stay "in her life" she' isn't ready for a B F.. meets me, within 2 weeks she pretty much tells him that he's lucked out. that is actually what made me forgive my oneitis, once i realized it was nothing personal.

you win some you lose some.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
you win some you lose some.
yeah, you can't get crazy over it (NOW i realize that, back then i did not),

my oneitis (i did bang her) told me "i'm not looking for a boyfriend" a few months later she moved in with her new boyfriend. :rolleyes:

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
That was just your particular point of view. Perhaps you just didn't recognise the things that made him more succesful than you.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HoneyHitter said:
That was just your particular point of view. Perhaps you just didn't recognise the things that made him more succesful than you.
but to the point of the thread, he still had to MEET her somehow, it wasnt at a club or hobby, it was just the lived next to eachother, and i met the guy, he is a total AFC and kind of ugly so...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I did not say rich, I said interesting. If your idea of a "life" is going to work, coming home, going to the bar on Thursday and friday, lol, guess what the hell you are going to meet?

you can draw a direct line between how unique/interesting your hobbies are and how passionate you are about them, the things you do outside of work, or hell in some cases your work i your work is your passion like me, and the quality of women you get.
You may be on to something here.

Most of the guys complaining the most about how all women are slvts and wh0res seem to be the same guys who meet their girls in clubs and bars. If the main focus of someone's life is alcohol, chances are they're not going to be very deep.

st 99 said:
but to the point of the thread, he still had to MEET her somehow, it wasnt at a club or hobby, it was just the lived next to eachother, and i met the guy, he is a total AFC and kind of ugly so...
He met her, but you met her too. Obviously he is doing something or is something that you did not that made him attractive to her.

I don't know how many of these "this guy's a total AFC but he got my girl" posts I've read. He's not an "AFC", he's a man, and obviously you're underestimating him.
Keep improving yourself and someday you can be that guy.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have nearly answered all the problems with nearly all the PUA and websites liek this always put forwards.

Think about it everyone wants someone but most of them aren't willing to become or do things for themselves to meet the right type of person, they just want a person any person will do because they are bored and think a girl will fix it.

And we all know it doesn't fix a thing, and bingo girls are in the same situation as us except for them its a bit easier as there are a tonne of guys she can string along to keep from getting bored and once she meets the right type of guy she drops everything to be with him.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I agree -- but I've had some windows of a non-standard life, I can truly say that...you know what I met?

Women who wanted on the train, women who wanted to travel with me INSTANTLY without hardly knowing me yet, women who wanted to basically ride along...and that's great...but these are dreamy psych0 women who go through men with the same tenacity and initial intensity only to change their minds on a whim of difficulty and hop onto the next more exciting train passing by...my $0.02 cents...

But yes I know women I meet into the future will dig what I do for a living...will find me interesting and unique...that is absolutely true.

But also that being said don't forget there are some people with robust family lives whose work-lives aren't that exciting...albeit rare, there are people who are rather 'ordinary' on the exterior but their simplicity or home life brings their happiness...again my $0.02

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if it's thethanksgiving food or what it is but these thoughts just keep comign together in my head this weekend

I will take it a step further. I am wiling to bet a very large sum of money, that "OMG, she's so freaking hot, what is she doing with that chump, i look better than him/make more money/am more Alpha then him" situations, are summed up by guys, who attract women with like interests.

Think about it logically. A woman, any woman, has to be attracted to a man to date him. If no t him, something about him or something he possess. Some will say "well it's game" but game will only get you in the door and keep her in check, but it doesn't keep her attracted if you aren't good looking/whatever.

having a woman share a strong interest in something with you, is that thing.

I've said this more than once on this forum, but the horse track is the most untapped avenue of ***** in the united states. And HIGH CLASS/HIGH VALUE,ont just bar sluts. i use this example because this is my life. I know awoman who, is just, hot. more natalie portman hot than say, ananlina jolie hot, more classy than sexy but still extremely attrractive and a woman who would not have a problem at all getting a man. Not jusat that, she like, lol, doesn't suck as a person either. she's very nice. she's a catch. married to a guy that frankley, if they weren't both in the horse racing industry and didn't share the same passion, the gtuy would not stand a chance in hell with her. she's just out of his league in every other facet. He is very much an AFC. he's not bad looking, but, just.. not on her level as far as what he brings versus what she brings. and not only is she married to him and has been for I think 9 years, she's freaking crazy about her husband. He's a trainer, and she just can't shut up about everytime he has a horse running or when a horse he has does such and such. even though he's not the m most successful trainer on the face of the earth, she is quite proud of her husband.

I know tons of hot girls that guys here would rate at least 7's or abov es that are with guys that most would consider not on the same level, with the ly thing in common b eing their love for horse racing or they both work in the industry, or whatever the case may be.

it's like when I really started following horse racing, and started going to the track and eventually making money doing what i do,l like, lol willie wonka's chocolate factory scene when they the song pure imagination (great song BTW, i can play a jazzed up version of it on the piano) starts laying in the background and he takes you over the whole city to show you everything you now have. that's how i felt when i first realized the ave of all these women that were now available, not only available, practically begging for a man to come along that "understood" them and what made them tick,.

to stop going to bars and meeting random women to going meeting women while being submerged in whatever it is you love doing, is the difference between having women put up with you, to having women hoping you will talk to them, simply by switching scenery.

Not saying you should all out abandon talking to women in other venues, but IMHO the women you meet and generally spend time with, should revolve around what it is you love doing. Not only will you meet hotter more attractive women, they will be more interested and more likely higher quality people.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post BB

Hopefully guys hanging around the Mature Man forum have realized this stuff long ago. If you have no substance and only hang around the clubs searching for women, then no wonder all you find is garbage.

The question is, which DJ's among us are actually doing something to make themselves more interesting? Sorry guys but "hitting the gym" doesn't cut it. Not dissing the gym but if that is your idea of interesting you need something else going on.

Take it one step further and start demanding these interesting traits in the women you encounter as well. Stop qualifying a woman based on her looks alone. You can be a super quality and interesting guy but if all you surround yourself with is low quality women, then you automatically get dragged down to their level. Put yourself above all that and watch how your life changes.

There are quality women EVERYWHERE. If you can't see them, then start looking at yourself first!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
st_99 said:
There will always be some element of "being in the right place at the right time" in order to succeed in this game.

But I agree with the OP. Having cool hobbies is very attractive.

blueeyedgent

Don Juan
Reaction score
I came to this exact same conclusion about a year ago. I really do have an interesting and high paying career but a girl wants more than guy who loves to work and brings home a pay cheque. At least one worth having does.

I'm playing guitar again (sing/play for a woman, WOW), shooting range (great date BTW LOL) and I'm looking for a salsa dancing partner.

Dancing being a weak area of mine. But talking with someone, the dance lessons can pay off more than new moves at the clubs.

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
There are quality women EVERYWHERE. If you can't see them, then start looking at yourself first!
I don't think I agree with this. There are some quality women out there, sure. But to say that they're everywhere is a bizarre claim. They are in fact quite elusive and mostly located in affluent suburbs or metropolitan areas.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more with this post, backbreaker.

This is why I always travel - it keeps life interesting, and there is always a new place to see.

Of course I maintain other interests in the meanwhile! Thing is, my life probably seems more interesting to others than to me. The important thing is to project that your life is interesting - as well as to live it that way.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is horse racing interesting to most women? Probably not. I'd hazard a guess it's not that interesting to most men either (under 50 that is haha no offense).

But you know what? Just being a varied person with stuff going on is a must for any quality woman. I'm a nurse, volunteer fire fighter, and a blues guitarist/harmonica player. Even those with a passing interest in those like that I do them.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Is horse racing interesting to most women? Probably not.
you'd be fvcking surprised.

just not for the same reason men are interested in horse racing.

I have about what, 10 minutes i can spare, let me point out the main reasons as quick as I can, that the horse track is the california gold rush of pvssy.

1. women, especially women who have a tad bit of class, LOVE to dress up.

You know how men like to get together when they are teenagers or in their early 20's on a saturday night and show off their supped up honda civics with their new mods or street race? or on a nerdier level, how guys like to have lan parties where they show off their sweet custom built gaming pc's?

this is the equivalent of that **** to women. especially on bigger days, women live for this ****. to actually be able to dress up, socialize with other women and some guys, and because it's the horse track, most "undserables" don't bother showing up.

women take this ****, deadly serious. myw ife already has her derby hat for NEXT year. has to be a new outfit every year. they get on the phone and giggle and talk about what they are wearing and get as pumped up as guys do talking about their new supercharged turbo whatever.

2. Women, moreso than men, are drawn to horses.

Men for the most part, go to the horse track to gamble. Women for the most part, go to the track to actually see the horses. Women who follow racing have fav horses just like you and I have fav college football players. For instance my wife has a horse crush on a horse named creative cause. he's a gray too. doesn'matter when he's running, we are going to be there and she will take 50 zillion pictures.

while we were playing little league baseball, and Nintendo women were off reading the black stallion and taking riding lessons. especially if a girl whose parents had some means at all, and they lived in a rural area, she has probably either owned a horse, or taken riding lessons at some point in her life.

this is why you see alot of exercise riders that are female (my wife was one when i met her), a lot of females just working on the backstretch around horses. they LOVE horses. alot of them, while they might move on and grow up so to speak, they still like/love horses.

go to your local horse track on a Saturday or Sunday. if it's a decent track it will be chalk full of women, half of them probably not even wagering. for pure entertainment, a woman is more likely to go to the horse track to watch a grade 1 race the

Once I got hip to this ****, or better stated, once I moved to California and racing was a year round thing, I would say my last, 10 plates including my wife, i all met at the horse track. HB 6-8.5's just sitting there by themselves waiting for the next race, just taking candy from a baby.

this is what i meant when i made this post. You met a woman like that, especially my wife who just takes it to an entirely different level, and you share that passion with that person, bam, she's done. even if you had a ****load of flaws, she'd be will to overlook them even if not notice them just because she has "connected" with you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what Fair Shake was trying to say is that horse racing is a niche interest.

But girls do love horses, who knows why. We've all heard about little girls wanting a pony for their birthday, they've got their My Little Pony toys and such. The girls whose parents really did get them horses tended to be more wealthy, and/or live out in the country. So they may well be a better grade of woman, like Backbreaker says.

I think the reason more women than men like horses is that they don't have testicles. I had a girlfriend who had a horse who let me ride it and I found it a bit uncomfortable.