Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just got the greatest idea! And it came from looking at my screen name :), Bible :)

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well obviously the idea I got is cookies.

Yes, we ca make it to where when you view the DJ bible, a cookie is stored on your computer. Then when you go to make a post, if that cookie is present, then you are allowed to post, and if there is no cookie(in tehr words you haven't looke at the bible) then when you open the posting page, all that is there is a link to the DJ bible.

You can even make it that different pages of the bible send you different cookies, just to make sure that a person has actually read the bible, instead of just opening the page.

What about the peope who have cookies blocked?
I doubt there are that many, but you can have a messege pop-up telling them how to modify their cookie settings, or maybe come up with a way to logg their IP, and have it work that way.

Anyway this is just an idea I had of how to help keep sosuave at a higher level, across the forums.

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Thats a stupid idea.

Easy to implent,indeed.Unnessessary,of course.

Just add a bolded sticky with rules of things to do before posting and if people didnt apply the rules theya re permanently banned wich would make things much better.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to ban people for not reading the DJ bible? What if they come here having a tremendous amount to offer from their experience? Is that not worth anything? Best to *suggest* they read it and leave it at that.

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I delete my cookies most of the time because Temporary Internet Folder starts getting real bulky after a while. That would mean I won't be able to reply to posts since I don't have the 'DJ Bible cookie' although I've read it a thousand times before.

Doesn't make sense to me.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
despite what many people think, the bible isn't necessary for everyone. to tell you the truth, i've probably only read 15% of it. why? because before i even signed up for this forum i had probably been here for 4 or 5 months, browsing around and observing. so by the time i had registered to make a post i knew all the basics and had read the articles in the bible that pertained to whatever situation i was in.

there are tons of posts in the tips forum more worthy than many in the bible. the only problem is a lot of the tips forum is just regurgitated information with a different label. the bible makes going through that easier, and also guides newbies towards the right direction.