Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just got out of college

Don JuanII

Reaction score
And I moved to a new city with a new job. How can I go about finding some friends and getting a social life here? The guys I work with are all 30 and up with wives, so there's not really much of an option there. I'm 21.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go out and meet people! I go out all of the time to bars by myself and end up leaving with multiple numbers. You are either backward or unmotivated if you can't find people to hang out with!

What kind of work do you do?

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dang that some inspiration there, im about to start college, and im just so focus on it, thats all im thinking about, college and in doing good so i can get a good job and buy my own house and car.

Don JuanII

Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
Just go out and meet people! I go out all of the time to bars by myself and end up leaving with multiple numbers. You are either backward or unmotivated if you can't find people to hang out with!

What kind of work do you do?
I am in IT (big shocker lol)

I guess I am backwards and unmotivated because I always had people I knew in college. I'm not a natural social guy and here I don't know anyone.