Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just got hit by a bullet.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true. I don't think I've ever accused a girl of anything (even if it was patently true) and had her say, 'Oh yeah, you're right. I'm so sorry'. They will rationalise, twist, distort, counter-accuse, etc. All that confronting her is going to do is get that hamster spinning like a motherf**ker.

Definitely better to either just go no contact (and leave her wondering 'What the f**k just happened?) or withdraw slowly and focus on other girls.

Gdupm6

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all the posts above about leaving with no contact. I've struggled with this also because i thought closure was much needed, but in the end, nothing ever matters to be honest. As much as you want it to, it just does not. So with that being said, i would endure the emotional pain for the time being, be a man about it, and just leave. Trust is already going to be an issue here. Even if things DO work out for some reason, you are always going to have that doubt and think to yourself " is she talking to him? What names are they calling each other? blah blah blah. So take the upper hand in this, and leave.. She will come back, trust me... But even then you have to be strong enough to not get back with her...

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not tell her about FB. You could just tell her "I need my space."

Heck, that's what they do to us.

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

She called me quite a few times since i found out but i hadnt answered until today. She of course didn't know that i knew.

She sent me a txt asking me to answer or call back so I thought what the hell ill send her a txt quoting what she had written to him. About having a dreams about him weekly and stuff. She replied with a long ass txt that i shoudnt go through her personal stuff ( true, but i dont really care since im not going to stay with her)
I didnt reply, so she sent another one about her not being able to chose what she dreams about and that she misses him as a friend (lol) and that its been tough not speaking with him (i told her long ago that i wasnt comfortable with her being in contact with him, since he is kimd off like an ex) ang which she said no problem she promised not to keep in contact out of her free will ( so not only didnt she keep her promise, but she contacted him first!). But also that she was sorry.

To which i replied this "no trust, no relationship". Then she sent me a even longer text about me being immature ending this relationship by text and that what she wrote wasnt over the top.
For me it was. The ancient old rule of that bearded guy claiming to be gods son: treat others the same way you want to be treated.

I didnt answer , but also i wanted her to know that its over instead off just going NC. She also works for our family company so i would see her surely next week and it would be ackward to come back not responding any off her txts. I wouldve done it if she didnt work for us and the chances of seeing her would be slim.

I think it went well. So i guess im back in the market :) just finished opening my own first shop for the company and its going. To. Be. Awesome!

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** that.

I would NEVER let her know I found out.

Leave the bit** guessing. That hurts the most.

Just break it off, give her some bull excuse, and just break it off. Then when you see her again in person because of work or whatever, just be indifferent. Like she's just another average person, just say Hi to her like everyone else. Act like you guys never had a relationship and she meant nothing to you.

Just moving on. That would drive her crazy and she deserves it.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job, Don't take disrespect from any girl. Focus on stacking your paper and watch the woman come.

double x

Don Juan
Reaction score
My sympathies, but just stop talking to her.

My girlfriend left her facebook up on my computer and then I saw one of her many male friends talking to her about how they drunk cuddled and he was touching her ass. It was pretty hardcore flirting. She wasn't even apologetic about it or mad at him, she definitely wasn't against what happened. I'm a reasonable person, and even though I was really turned off, I asked her that day if there was anything she had been keeping from me so it could be an amicable break up. I detach easily so I stay on good terms with my exes if they are nice people.

She said nothing was wrong and she didn't have anything to hide, and kissed me.

I told her that her facebook was up on my computer and I read the message. She started crying and tell me how bad it must have looked (yup) and that it was barely cuddling and he was really drunk so she couldn't blame him. She just wanted to block it out of her head. I told her we were through because she's full of ****.

This happened on last tuesday, I deleted her from everything and never going to talk to her again.

Enjoy being single bro, think about how much better off you are without her. You are free to do whatever you want, spend more time on yourself, and enjoy life. Don't stagnate, go out and live. Yeah, being alone can be a drag when you HAVE NOTHING TO DO. So go out and do something that will make you progress.

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.

This is what happens when we take women seriously. It's just not worth it.

Enjoy women, love women, but don't make them such an important part of your life. My philosophy now, after a really long relationship, is SINGLE!!!!! with girlfriends.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry man, but you're pulling some serious possessive AFC sh1t here. It's bad form to go through a girl's personal things to find out information. It makes you look weak. Like you were afraid of losing her.

I actually just broke up with a girl for going through my phone recently. Granted, she did find some texts I had exchanged with another girl, but she wouldn't have even known about them if she hadn't been going through my stuff.

The difference is that it's the girl's job to be obsessing over you. You shouldn't be doing it over her.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Nexus. Now I don't blame you for going thru her $hit, we're all human, we all have emotions, and sometimes they rule us. But the more mature you grow, the more you can rule your emotions instead of being ruled by them.

But here's the thing~ an alpha dog doesn't care if some B!tch has contact with another dude, I mean, so what? Dude all women are sluts, they all str8 are, either they're open about it, or they hide it, but they all are.

Except the full sexual repressive tight a$s Christian girls. You wanna date a Christian girl? No. So chillax on the jealousy and forget about her seeing another guy.

DUde you're only 21 or something. No WAY you should be exclusive with some slut. You should always be looking to acquire more plates, coz you know for a fact that all woment have no loyalty.

I believe that women used to have loyalty, but for the last 30 odd years, women have been culturally programmed by the feminist media and academia to believe that their value is so much higher than men's. Therefore, when they automatically feel their value is so much higher than what it objectively is, it is just in their nature to be less inclined and more reluctant to "settle" with just one guy.

It is a great shame that our fathers let society become like this, and allowed the insidious influence of feminism to eat away the base of our masculine power, but $hit I ain't gonna cry about. Neither should you. Just accept the new reality~ there is no commitment anymore, law of the jungle dude. You must take want you want, and keep taking, keep seducing, keep gaming, new chicks new girls everyday new girls.

Shoot dude, you're rich, why you let some broad affect you emotionally so bad? She didn't "wrong" you, she was just doing what society has conditioned her to do, to be like. Accept the new reality dude, don't hate the player(ette), hate the game.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
Yeah I would just completely stop talking to her. Don't tell her it's over. Don't answer phone calls, texts, or any other form of communication. Just go back out on the prowl. That will REALLY fvck with her head.
Yes I agree also. Don't admit you read her Facebook or she will say THAT is the reason why she cheated! Girls do that - they have no concept of chronological order. They will honestly believe they dumped you for the way you responded to their dumping you.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it.

1. Never admit where you got the information
2. The need to snoop means things are over no matter the outcome. Once you snoop you have a gut feeling that something is going on ... even if it isn't you no longer trust your girlfriend which it means it is over.
3. Eitehr you go ghost or you tell her that you are done. No she doesn't need to know the reason despite her incessant pleadings that I am sure will follow when you say its over.