Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just got dumped last night

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never been big on holidays. As another user said they are for beta males.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prologue
So there was some talk about my gf having fancy dinner plans with her family this New Years and I didn't want to just invite myself to it, so I was just kind of waiting for her to tell me the details if I was invited. Fast forward to like 6pm and she tells me that she's going to a party with her friends(her friends do not like me because she I'm the evil bf to them because she shvt talks about me to them/I do the same thing with my friends about her so this is why I have left this alone). She then gets upset because I never invited her to do anything, and I said I don't celebrate New Years Eve because it is the worst holiday and that I thought she had better arrangements than just sitting at my apartment lol. Her response is passively aggressive, but she leaves me alone from this point.

The Incident
This girl calls me crying saying some guy was stalking her and kissed her and grabbed her and that she was sexually assaulted. I tell her that she needs to leave the party immediately/arrange a uber or drive and she says that's not happening and that I should just drive 40 minutes to downtown with 4 shots of whiskey in and meet her. I tell her that's not happening because I cannot drive and that if she gets an uber to my place or even her parents then I will taker her to her car the next day. She basically tells me to fvck off and hangs up. Afterwards, I fall asleep because I'm drunk and there's really nothing I can do.

The Fight
I wake up to her calling my phone like at 3am and she's crying again saying that I'm a pos for just falling asleep after she told me she was sexually assaulted and that I'm the worst boyfriend in the world. You can hear her friends in the background shvt talking me and trying to calm her down and basically she's not rationalizing with me and the only thing I could've done was just basically try and chase her down. She basically dumps me on speaker phone and proceeds to keep texting nasty text messages and that's basically going to cheat on me tonight because I deserve it, and her friends take care of her better than I ever will. My response is that if they are so great, why do they let you get "sexually assaulted" at parties and that makes her even more mad. Oh, she also tells me she is sober at this point at which Idk if she was lying or not, so that made me more upset because she could've just left the party. I basically tell her that unless she does not sleep at my apt tonight then I'm going to assume that you cheated on me tonight and that I can actually make her feel 10 times worse if she wants to keep badgering me. She doesn't know that I have side girl and that I went on a two week trip to Greece and Italy with her. I didn't tell her this because I didn't want my tires slashed, but eventually I admitted/apologized that I was a shvttty bf and that you shouldn't keep trying to date me if I'm that much of a pos. I never got a response after that, but didn't expect to wake up a free man in 2022. 2021 wasn't the worst year of my life, but it damn right could've been if I didn't have the knowledge and experience I have developed over the course of my life. I already have two dates planned next week and I've gotten off my workout/diet routine due to stress from this dating bish and my new job, so it's time to get rolling again.

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like a toxic relationship, and OP is kind of fault as well.

You should have dumped her a while ago.

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score

Pretty much all of November-March is bad for breakups. Divorce filings are most common January-March.

Thanksgiving - New Years' Day was designed for women, beta males, and families. They were not designed for single, unattached/marginally attached childless men.
Everytime someone mentions NYE party, I immediately think about them wretched garden-tools seen in this dailymail article:

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you verbally back stab each other around friends? Romantic courtships sure are changing! "its weird"

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like a normal Saturday night in large cities around the UK.
it is, british women are an embarassment, and theyve all got 20% fatter since those pics were took 1 year ago:rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is, british women are an embarassment, and theyve all got 20% fatter since those pics were took 1 year ago:rofl:
Just noticed the article was 1 Jan 2020, thought it was this year!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prologue
So there was some talk about my gf having fancy dinner plans with her family this New Years and I didn't want to just invite myself to it, so I was just kind of waiting for her to tell me the details if I was invited. Fast forward to like 6pm and she tells me that she's going to a party with her friends(her friends do not like me because she I'm the evil bf to them because she shvt talks about me to them/I do the same thing with my friends about her so this is why I have left this alone). She then gets upset because I never invited her to do anything, and I said I don't celebrate New Years Eve because it is the worst holiday and that I thought she had better arrangements than just sitting at my apartment lol. Her response is passively aggressive, but she leaves me alone from this point.

The Incident
This girl calls me crying saying some guy was stalking her and kissed her and grabbed her and that she was sexually assaulted. I tell her that she needs to leave the party immediately/arrange a uber or drive and she says that's not happening and that I should just drive 40 minutes to downtown with 4 shots of whiskey in and meet her. I tell her that's not happening because I cannot drive and that if she gets an uber to my place or even her parents then I will taker her to her car the next day. She basically tells me to fvck off and hangs up. Afterwards, I fall asleep because I'm drunk and there's really nothing I can do.

The Fight
I wake up to her calling my phone like at 3am and she's crying again saying that I'm a pos for just falling asleep after she told me she was sexually assaulted and that I'm the worst boyfriend in the world. You can hear her friends in the background shvt talking me and trying to calm her down and basically she's not rationalizing with me and the only thing I could've done was just basically try and chase her down. She basically dumps me on speaker phone and proceeds to keep texting nasty text messages and that's basically going to cheat on me tonight because I deserve it, and her friends take care of her better than I ever will. My response is that if they are so great, why do they let you get "sexually assaulted" at parties and that makes her even more mad. Oh, she also tells me she is sober at this point at which Idk if she was lying or not, so that made me more upset because she could've just left the party. I basically tell her that unless she does not sleep at my apt tonight then I'm going to assume that you cheated on me tonight and that I can actually make her feel 10 times worse if she wants to keep badgering me. She doesn't know that I have side girl and that I went on a two week trip to Greece and Italy with her. I didn't tell her this because I didn't want my tires slashed, but eventually I admitted/apologized that I was a shvttty bf and that you shouldn't keep trying to date me if I'm that much of a pos. I never got a response after that, but didn't expect to wake up a free man in 2022. 2021 wasn't the worst year of my life, but it damn right could've been if I didn't have the knowledge and experience I have developed over the course of my life. I already have two dates planned next week and I've gotten off my workout/diet routine due to stress from this dating bish and my new job, so it's time to get rolling again.
Did the sexual assault even happen or was this her staging drama to set you up as the bad guy?. Most girls shut down and hide if they have been sexually assaulted, not call you and pick a fight.

"dumps me on speaker phone and proceeds to keep texting nasty text messages and that's basically going to cheat on me tonight because I deserve it,"

This isn't the behaviour of someone who has just been assaulted. This is a girl looking to get a reaction/entertainment at your expense. She is fully admitting to her bad behaviour but blaming refusing to take responsibility for her actions

Girls who were just sexually assaulted for real would not look for a cheating partner.

She wants to make you out to be the bad guy and use that as an excuse to break up with you. She probably has already branch swung and used new years eve as the excuse.

Look at her actions.
Lied about making plans with her parents.
You weren't invited to her parents even if there were plans.
Made plans with her friends. Probably the real plans all along, you just didn't know.
You weren't invited to that either.
Most likely lied about the sexual assault
Refuses to leave the party, wants to stay. Not natural behaviour if the assault was real.
Tells you to fack off and hangs up on you. Setting the stage for her dumping you.
Calls later st 3am Tells you she is going to spend the night with another guy. Tells you she is going to cheat. Not natural behaviour for a girl who was just sexually assaulted.
Continues to call you and text you, wanting a reaction from you. Again, not natural behaviour for a girl who was just assaulted.

She set this whole thing up.

Block her on all fronts. Do not reply go into full ignore mode. Any chick that lies like this one will cause you nothing but more headache and grief than she has already caused

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prologue
So there was some talk about my gf having fancy dinner plans with her family this New Years and I didn't want to just invite myself to it, so I was just kind of waiting for her to tell me the details if I was invited. Fast forward to like 6pm and she tells me that she's going to a party with her friends(her friends do not like me because she I'm the evil bf to them because she shvt talks about me to them/I do the same thing with my friends about her so this is why I have left this alone).
Men,

Pay attention to details. @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 this was over long before this incident happened. Happy girlfriends don’t talk shvt about you to their friends. Shoulda dumped her long ago on that premise alone.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what would a victim of sexual assault do during a party environment?
She would definitely leave and most likely go home, hide and retreat into herself. Trauma usually causes a woman to become withdrawn and distant and hide, not seek to pick a fight and seek a person to bang and shove it in your face.

Reaction score
She would definitely leave and most likely go home, hide and retreat into herself. Trauma usually causes a woman to become withdrawn and distant and hide, not seek to pick a fight and seek a person to bang and shove it in your face.
okay, this is what I thought too. I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks this.