Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just got a phone number of a hot woman...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are already way too needy. You got a number and you're already talking about a long term relationship when she prob wont even reply. Not tryna be a downer here but you gotta calm down.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking if when I contact her, if she comments that that was fast (to call or text her), I'll tell her that I don't play games. What do you think of this idea, anyone?

Larry Lurex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking if when I contact her, if she comments that that was fast (to call or text her), I'll tell her that I don't play games. What do you think of this idea, anyone?
Women seldom expressively tell you if you’re going at a faster speed than she’s like, or in other words, being needy.

They’d usually pull back and do the avoidant behavior.

I made this mistake recently with a woman I for-****sure thought was keen on me.

I’d say give her time to think and wonder about you.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women seldom expressively tell you if you’re going at a faster speed than she’s like, or in other words, being needy.

They’d usually pull back and do the avoidant behavior.

I made this mistake recently with a woman I for-****sure thought was keen on me.

I’d say give her time to think and wonder about you.
I just called her and left a message on her voicemail asking her what days she has off work in the next few days. (Yes, I actually said it that way.) I like to call the first time I contact a woman and text after that.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just called her and left a message on her voicemail asking her what days she has off work in the next few days. (Yes, I actually said it that way.) I like to call the first time I contact a woman and text after that.
Be sure to keep us updated with the results...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said that happened before when you waited two days to ask another woman and she told you she met someone. She didn't, it was a polite rejection.

When you approach a woman out of the blue and ask for her number, you need to wait longer. The fact you went up to a stranger and got her number, that's fine. But a woman in the back of her mind is going to wonder if you have any other girls in your life, that you need to resort to asking someone you don't know.

You need to play this extra cool. It's the big 4th of July weekend on top of it. You should be busy with family, friends, fireworks, etc. Wait at least a week.
Great advice! I agree that it was a polite rejection. I judge women by their actions and never their words.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to go Josh.

Your typical thrift store employee is going to be a good catch (they usually seem laid back, a little artsy not so cookie-cutter).

As you can see from some of these follow-ups, this forum has a lot of lonely and bitter men (you can easily spot them because their priority is criticize a forum member trying to better himself - rather than offer positive tips).

Best advice I can offer is to start out the conversation casual. Maybe start out by asking her about her best thrift score or the variety of customers that she sees (all walks of life go to thrift stores). Then after a some casual talk.... keep a casual tone and say something like ... "say, I was thinking of checking out that place _____ (insert new name of ... coffee shop, fun event place, bar. restaurant etc...)." Lots of forum members frown on first date restaurants, but who cares. After all this isn't a stranger on line, this is more organic. The key, no matter...is finding a spot where you're comfortable and that you think she'll also enjoy.

Then after mentioning this cool spot, follow up with "ya know.. I was thinking that we should go there this week." Then silence. This is when she'll either offer her schedule to you or make up excuses. Assuming she accepts, keep your voice at the same calm and casual pace. Then work on the time and lock the commitment down.

Last edited:

gonnamakeit3

Reaction score
You already cancel it?

Doesn't hurt to still hang with her. You guys could be friends. Also it can be a **** test to see if you are just after sex. It's a lil cold to just blow a girl off after she tells you something like that. Not saying you've got to bang her. Also loads of girls have herpes - most just don't know it / don't tell you.

My sex life is pretty dang good and I have found that being pretty understanding is helpful.

If she really does have herpes wearing a condom and practicing safe sex gives you a great chance of being fine.

I have had sex with dozens of women - statiscally I am certain to have had sex with a woman who has herpes. It's like 10-20%. But I always practice safe sex.

She may be messing with you

Also - I think just tossing her out like that in such a cold way is kind of lame. Like you want to get women and stuff but are want to toss her aside so damn fast. Ya'll can hang out, make out and be friends.

Basically I notice a lot of guys getting no girls being like this, like with little compassion just focused on what they want. Whereas I am a "nice guy" and have a girl sexting me on her way over here in an hour. A huge part of that is I am understanding and understand women are people with problems as well. ( doesn't mean I am a doormat, I set boundaries).

Anyways - I say view her as a person not a vagina and hang out with her, you don't have to put your **** in her if you don't want.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got a text from her that she has genital herpes. That isn't something I want to mess with. So no date for Sunday. :(
She has got to be joking...Follow up and find out the truth!

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked her if she was serious and she said: Yes.
I agree with the others, refusing to talk to her or hangout with her after finding this out is lame on your part. She could be a great friend and also wearing protection, you could avoid getting it. Most STDs are actually not a big deal tbh, despite the brainwashing you may have heard about them.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually the last one to say something like this, but I smell a troll...

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually the last one to say something like this, but I smell a troll...
I kinda do too. Same guy said he was gonna approach 1000 women in another thread. Then after 5 or 6 rejections says he's giving up and just gonna focus on his career only and quit approaching completely. Then in this thread he gets one number from a girl and already talks about a long term relationship. Then ghosts her after finding out she has herpes. Either he's a troll or a really immature dude imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.