Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just dont get it

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
could be quite a few reasons, sometimes its hard for guys to see this stuff, maybe she has alot of respect for you and doesnt want you to get taken advantage
I’m thinking of the latest 22 year old who says things like she wants me to hurt her and she’s afraid the guy she’s gonna go out with tonight won’t. It’s a new territory for me and she says she loves when I objectify her and how I just use women for sex.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for this balanced and reasonable post. Some days I read in here and get a little discouraged about what type of man I’m going to be if I really take off and run with what is written. The attitude and principles you espouse here resonate with me.
I've been guilty of being very negative and cynical on this forum in the past, even very recently. It's very easy to get caught into a hamster wheel of negativity when you read too much related to red pill, MGTOW, cluster b women, etc. Most of the posts you going to see on here will be related to more negative interactions that men are experiencing with women. However, in my view this is actually fairly natural as it's normal to vent about such interactions or seek help. When a man is having very healthy and more positive interactions with women he won't feel the need to post on a forum, seek the help of a therapist, etc.

As I kept repeating to @AttackFormation , not all women are totally damaged goods. There are in fact quality women that can add a lot to a man's life, it just the requires the ability to filter out the unhealthy individuals that you do not need around.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m thinking of the latest 22 year old who says things like she wants me to hurt her and she’s afraid the guy she’s gonna go out with tonight won’t. It’s a new territory for me and she says she loves when I objectify her and how I just use women for sex.
she is only 22 man , she aint thinkin about marraige and kids, she is thinkin about gettin fvckd in every hole, excuse my vernacular. women LOVE getting kinky rough slutty sex, its all an illusion that they dont , cause guys that want to lock her away and have the ***** for themself (not that i dont understand) are gonna slut shame her if they knew the thoughts runnin through her head.
but its the truth , women that young are at their sexual peak they run away from guys who wanna lock them down. they are sexual butterflys at that age.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so easy to forget this when we're dealing with a 22 year old of our own. We start thinking we're the only guy she's with.
and if your game is tight for a while you may be the only guy she has eyes for, which is dangerous. do you know what that feeling can do to a man?
then when something better comes along, or when you mess up BOOM that feeling is gone in her, she no longer looks at you like you're the only guy who exists anymore. we all know this moment very well, we know its over and we should probably drop her for good.
but no...
we see hope. we see hope because we want to see hope.
from that point on its all bad

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just remember this and you will be fine, its much more devastating and psychologically damaging for a man to fall in love and get cheated on and dumped than a woman.
even worse if married you get all the **** you paid for took while watching her move on to **** someone else
women get men hitting on them everyday, everywhere, its far easier for them to bounce back, its already lined up. the guy at work , the neighbor, somebody she met outside walking that decided to go for it.

im never getting married or getting a gf , im going to be a player for life. marriage and relationships soften you overtime , screw that.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is only 22 man , she aint thinkin about marraige and kids, she is thinkin about gettin fvckd in every hole, excuse my vernacular. women LOVE getting kinky rough slutty sex, its all an illusion that they dont , cause guys that want to lock her away and have the ***** for themself (not that i dont understand) are gonna slut shame her if they knew the thoughts runnin through her head.
but its the truth , women that young are at their sexual peak they run away from guys who wanna lock them down. they are sexual butterflys at that age.
Yeah agreed. I also have a 38 year old slut too tho and I keep pushing the envelope with her

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and if your game is tight for a while you may be the only guy she has eyes for, which is dangerous. do you know what that feeling can do to a man?
then when something better comes along, or when you mess up BOOM that feeling is gone in her, she no longer looks at you like you're the only guy who exists anymore. we all know this moment very well, we know its over and we should probably drop her for good.
but no...
we see hope. we see hope because we want to see hope.
from that point on its all bad
Meh, there’s plenty more where she came from. I’m not looking for a monogamous ltr anyhow

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, there’s plenty more where she came from. I’m not looking for a monogamous ltr anyhow
before my plater days tho, i learned this mentality i guess you can say the hard way.
now i consider an ltr not only boring but a waste of time and a good way to get screwed

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
before my plater days tho, i learned this mentality i guess you can say the hard way.
now i consider an ltr not only boring but a waste of time and a good way to get screwed
Yeah I feel very fortunate that my first and only ltr taught me these lessons without me having to go through the oneitis phase. I was already into pua before I got my gf so I was prepared in many ways.

the ltr did teach me that ltr and monogamy were just not for me.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I feel very fortunate that my first and only ltr taught me these lessons without me having to go through the oneitis phase. I was already into pua before I got my gf so I was prepared in many ways.

the ltr did teach me that ltr and monogamy were just not for me.
see , people like you are fortunate to pick up on things quick without having to go through pain, unfortunately i kept thinkin ''maybe this one will be different'' i had to get devastated for it to open my eyes, and im fortunate for the experience in that regard.
alot of my pain also came from being too lazy, going for low fruit, as to not work on raising my value, BIG mistake.
we're all gonna get there, we might take different routes but we are all gonna get there.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see , people like you are fortunate to pick up on things quick without having to go through pain, unfortunately i kept thinkin ''maybe this one will be different'' i had to get devastated for it to open my eyes, and im fortunate for the experience in that regard.
alot of my pain also came from being too lazy, going for low fruit, as to not work on raising my value, BIG mistake.
we're all gonna get there, we might take different routes but we are all gonna get there.
For sure. I’m lucky too that I read a pua guy who said inevitably guys come across a girl who is “not like the rest” only to find that she is in fact exactly like the rest. So I had that too. When things went downhill with my gf I knew it was over and moved on. There’s also something like 3 billion women on the planet my guy. Chances are good you’ll find enough to enjoy during your life without having to go monogamous or oneitis.