I just cheated...

Cogent Ops.

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have a girlfriend. I have for 4 weeks. I like her, and of course shes crazy about me. Problem: I havent been able to spend alot of time alone with her and I have only made out with her and felt her up. No more.

So tonight I had some people over and at like 2 i was just drunk. The only person here was Kieth who said he would have some girls come over... and one of them happened to be a girl I have wanted to get with since 6th grade. She is ****in gorgeous. So she came over, we started talking, I started putting my hands around her, and before I knew it, we were making out. She was really into it for awhile and she was dry humping on top of me. She asked in the sexiest voice if I wanted to **** her and I said hell yes. I put my hands up her shirt a few times but never saw her bare titties. She said that it was a shame that I was so damn cute because I wasnt her type. She said I am too arrogant for her! I have never been told this in my life. I pretended to be arrogant, but I was just ****in around.

so im still drunk and Im not really sure why im on here right now, but I just want some opinions. Should I stay with my girlfriend and pretend tonight never happened? Should I call the ****ing hot girl and try to set up a date (she is like 3X hotter than my GF.. shes a 9.2. My GF is a 6.5-7.0.) and prove Im not arrogant (which im really not)

I feel like a **** a little because i cheated, but all i did was make out a little & squeeze some tits, which my GF hasnt done with me in a good while.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a tease.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a bigger problem:

YOU!

Men do not cheat. Your word is your bond, and if you do not have that you have nothing.

you made a commitment to be monogomous and you couldn't handle it.

Do what you want to do, but don't be a dushe-bag.

If you don't want to be in a relationship FINE, just tell your girlfriend that you rushed into things.

but your decision should not just be based on this recent girl.

It's now time to grow up.

And assuming that you do go on a date with the new girl you should not need to prove you are this or that to her.

you got the date by being YOU (somehow) so stick with that.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating isn't cool man. I know its hard to control yourself when you're drunk and all but still, cheating isnt the thing to do. I think you should dump your gf and tell her like a man that you cheated on her and the reason you cheated was not because of her, but because you couldnt see her. And then go for that hot chick.

Cogent Ops.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh. I feel like complete **** today because of what i did. I dont know what the **** is wrong with me. I like my girlfriend alot. Normally I would never even consider cheating because I am not a ****head like that.. I like to treat my girls right. Im glad the girl didnt let me **** her last night. I would feel even more terrible today. I dont know what it is... I guess the alcohol had alot to do with it, but I cant blame that completely. I saw this hot ass girl and just said "**** it!" and got on her. Being with her made me realize some things about my girlfriend though... she definitely isnt too good at sexual things. As bad as I feel about what Ive done I still cant stop thinking about how ****in hot this girl was when she was on top of me talking dirty and kissed me like I didnt even know was possible...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite your values and morals, you cheated. Why? You found a better mate then the one you had. That is all.

You cheated boy. Even though your conscience told you not too.

You are WEAK.

Read drixsa's post again.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, the decision is up to you about whether to stay with your gf or not. I just wanted to say some things though, I am not going to give you a hard time about cheating or anything. I don't care what you do but one thing that you have to do is tell your gf that you cheated. Don't let her hear it through the grapevine, talk to her about it as soon as you can.
Oh and about this other girl, if you decide to go after her please don't go running over to her as soon as you break up with your gf trying your hardest to not be arrogant. That'll zap away all of your challenge and make you look so desperate and unattractive.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by misunderstood??
Ok, the decision is up to you about whether to stay with your gf or not. I just wanted to say some things though, I am not going to give you a hard time about cheating or anything. I don't care what you do but one thing that you have to do is tell your gf that you cheated. Don't let her hear it through the grapevine, talk to her about it as soon as you can.
Oh and about this other girl, if you decide to go after her please don't go running over to her as soon as you break up with your gf trying your hardest to not be arrogant. That'll zap away all of your challenge and make you look so desperate and unattractive.
On the contrary, do not tell your girlfriend.Youll only make her very sad and you wont feel better about it.Just pretend that nothing happened.If the girl or anyone else brings this up just deny it and call "their BS".Say that they want to break your relationship yaddayadaay...

Your girfriend might leave you but she might beleive you are saying the truth after all.Its your words against theirs.

Cogent Ops.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think i could stay in a relationship with her while trying to hold this back and lie about it when/if it comes up. I told her. She said she had to think. She will be calling me back soon.

Ughh how did i become such an *******?

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cogent Ops.
I dont think i could stay in a relationship with her while trying to hold this back and lie about it when/if it comes up. I told her. She said she had to think. She will be calling me back soon.

Ughh how did i become such an *******?
Oh great...you just killed her heart.*Clap**Clap*

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond007
Oh great...you just killed her heart.*Clap**Clap*
you must be speaking from little to no experience Mr. Bond.

the only question i have to ask you is "what if your girlfriend cheated on you...would you want to know the truth?"

Cogent Ops.-

you may not realize it now espically b/c there is a good chance that your relationship is over but you made the right decision.

Relationships that are based upon lies are not real relationships.

The truth is that if you were willing to cheat on this girl so easily you do not really care about here and worse you did not really put the time in that was needed to decide whether this girl was really for you and if you really liked her.

I'm guessing that there was not much of an intermediate point where the two of you met, went on dates, etc. before starting into a relationship.

this 'middle-point' for me is the most important thing b/c you still have the chance of making sure that she is the girl you want to center your time around and that there are no others that you feel quite the same about.

In all honesty, you may not be ready for a relationship quite yet but after an experience like this you will be more ready and more mature for the next one that comes your way.

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
GUYs...WERE HUNTERs...****T HAPPENDS!! **** it man...we were made to have sex and **** around.

DOn't Be telling your G/f about that ****t if you wanna stay with her..it's your life..she doesn't need to know! if it keeps hapening cuz casualy break it off! She doesn't need to know!

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Speed Demond
GUYs...WERE HUNTERs...****T HAPPENDS!! **** it man...we were made to have sex and **** around.

DOn't Be telling your G/f about that ****t if you wanna stay with her..it's your life..she doesn't need to know! if it keeps hapening cuz casualy break it off! She doesn't need to know!
Whats the big problem with honesty here? If you wanna be banging a different chick every other night, then that's your choice, but don't con a girl into having an LTR with you.

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond007
On the contrary, do not tell your girlfriend.Youll only make her very sad and you wont feel better about it.Just pretend that nothing happened.If the girl or anyone else brings this up just deny it and call "their BS".Say that they want to break your relationship yaddayadaay...

Your girfriend might leave you but she might beleive you are saying the truth after all.Its your words against theirs.
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Speed Demond

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gentlemen, you just don't seem to get it, do you? Lies cover nothing up. Humans are natural lie detectors! If you ever believe a lie, it's only because you WANT to believe it.

Don't ever build relationships based on a foundation of lies. That only leads the relationship to collapse.

"What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive..."

Cogent Ops.

Don Juan
Reaction score
So today it became official: She has broken up with me.

It is so funny how she did it too.

I told her on Monday, and since then she has refused to talk to me. Then this morning she left to Florida for a week. I was in art class and her friend was in there and said there was something she needed to tell me. She said my ex wanted her to give me a break-up note yesterday, but she didnt end up doing it, so today her friend just told me. Not only did the girl not have the decency to talk to me personally, or talk to me on the phone, but she wasnt even going to give me her break up note personally. Am I 17 or am I 11? I forget sometimes...

Reaction score
Don't get upset, and don't fret bro. You're a better man!

Before I got into the lifestyle I'm in now, went through the same thing with a girlfriend of four months. Like the wiseman before me said, don't let her hear it on the grapevine. We broke up after I lied a second time, got back together, broke up, and one night I end up in jail, drunk and bloody after almost killing my friend she slept with to get back at me.

Do yourself a favor- understand you've learned your lesson, DO NOT beg her forgiveness, never apologize for your testost. or your desires.

Move on and focus on more important things, because there's always a hotter woman.

You're about to be in your prime man! See this as an opportunity!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend, you messed up, and now you've gotta deal with it.

The best thing would be either to:
a) Tell her and break up
or
b) Just break up without telling.

Pick (a)...you don't want her finding out from someone else.

Once you shatter that trust between you and the girl, there's no way in hell it's going to be restored.

Think with your head next time...the one on your shoulders.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cogent Ops.
So today it became official: She has broken up with me.

It is so funny how she did it too.

I told her on Monday, and since then she has refused to talk to me. Then this morning she left to Florida for a week. I was in art class and her friend was in there and said there was something she needed to tell me. She said my ex wanted her to give me a break-up note yesterday, but she didnt end up doing it, so today her friend just told me. Not only did the girl not have the decency to talk to me personally, or talk to me on the phone, but she wasnt even going to give me her break up note personally. Am I 17 or am I 11? I forget sometimes...
Kind of ironic isn't it?

you act immaturely by cheating on her and then she acts the same way by not being strong enough to talk to you face to face.

face the facts you both weren't mature enough to be dating in the first place.

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
listin to drix, he makes more sense than your whole bull**** relation did. not to rain on your parade but you shoulda known that u didnt like this chic that much if you were willin to cheat on her that easily. but dont sweat it, if it meant a lot to her she woulda come to you in person. and as far as the other girl goes, dont **** up, be yourself cuz it obviously got you somewhere in the 1st place.