Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just can't tell if a girl is interested...

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met a few girls since coming back to college/uni and seem to be going well. My problem is I'm not too sure if they interested or having fun with me to make it a good prospect for more things to come. I'm still a beginner and often a friend even have to tell me that she is interested and I go "Really?? Shes cute but I didn't even know she likes me?" I've even made a post about when to kiss or how to tell if she is into me.

Right now the only way for me to tell if they girl is into me is when shes already in bed with me lol. I'm that dumb sometimes I can't tell which one really digs me lol.

How do I become more aware for opportunities?? How do I know if the girl is digging me??

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've probably got laid already so you can figure that out. if you can't just be observant she sends signals.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What u need to do...

Ragin_Asian: Man! If you are not sure if she is into you, then look closely at her body language, look at the signs on her when she is around you.. Is she nervous? Does she make constant eye contact with you? Does she flirt with you? Does she touch you a lot? Does she TRY and be around you a lot? All these signs will give it away... But if u are STILL unsure of it, then if u THINK that she MIGHT be into you, then go up to her, start talking more with her, get her number, make plans with her... Just overall, spend TIME with her, and trust me, you WILL know if she is into you or not.

Laterz...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
assume interest

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience all the signs listed above as sure fire signals of interest cannot be trusted.

Even if a girl shows what is widely believed to be signs of interest, it may be the case that shes not interested at all.

The best way for me, as stated above, is to assume interest but take each day as it comes.

One should not rely on signals from the girl in question to establish interest, rather one should begin each day afresh thereby conquering the unhealthy attribute of complacency.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me explain myself...

dearsappho: Dont get me wrong... I am NOT saying that he must judge only by the "signs" that a woman gives him, hence the reason that i said that he will need to spend TIME with her in order to know for sure. But in MOST cases, if girls show you signs such as those that i have stated above, then she is interested in you. But you DO get those that like dearsappho said, "Even if a girl shows what is widely believed to be signs of interest, it may be the case that shes not interested at all." So if you THINK that she is into you, then spend TIME with her and you WILL find out.

Laterz...

Spacebar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats posted is true...

But also keep in mind the personality of the girl. Some girls just have a flirty personality and you might think they want you, yet have no interest. Another thing is a girl could be sort of shy and really into you, but you'll have no idea.

Observe how they act towards your friends and other guys, then use that as comparison.

But ultimately, if your doing it right, then it doesn’t matter, because you'll get them

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Assume Interest" works for those that are optimistic, but what if her body language is closed and turned away from you. Do you still assume interest? Like a puppy dog at her will?

Watch her body language, listen to her... if she says yes to going out with you. That's a good sign. if she seems to go whereever you go. That's a good sign. Yes, and of course if she wants to hang around your bedroom, that's always a good sign.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl I like living with me at college (200+ ppl) but shes made out with this twice already and can't tell if shes over him. I've been trying on her but I don't know how well I'm doing hence I don't know if shes interested. I'm dangerously close to being in friendszone with her but she's thrown me several lifelines that could possible be IOIs. She just turned 18 and broke up wit her bf of 3years from high school cos she was moving.

Giving me massages and receigin one from me with cream and all that sh*t. I liked the one she gave me and I asked how to get more of these and she said just do nice things for her. Sh*t I shoulda planted a good kiss on her.
Drawbacks: Shes got one from that dude as well but dunno if she enjoys mine more.

She asks who's the girl I'm dancing with at the club, ask some more questions amongst other things as well. I joked around that I'm not going to the college pub crawl and she was wondering why I'm not going anymore and I used that opportunity to go shopping for costumes with her either today or tomorrow. This dude who she made out with is friends with me and told me I should go for her cos shes a good girl.

I've also got a lil problem...I have a girl on the side (FB) and this girl who I'm DJing is Ltr material. So I'm a bit stuck. I'm used to this FB being so casual and easy that I find it hard going back to tactics used to shy/nice girls.

So are these solid interest signs that shes interested in me? Should I ask her out or rather DJ her to the point where I can make a move (a kiss or anything similar) so it is exciting or spontaneous?

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what are her exact phrases that she says to u, that she shows that she is interested.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's all about the way they look at you. There's just a certain way a girl will look at you when her interest is really high.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you are so in. If this is your on the side girl then you shouldn't be worried about it anyway. Usually if I'm trying to hoo up out side my relationship (Which I usually don't) I don't really feel any preasure at all. You should just meet her at a pub or a club near your college one night, party it up with her and see where it goes. I mean you might end up some place nice.

I wouldn't worry too much about this one, it seems to me that she's got some interest. I'm not sure as to how much but I know it's enough for you to wager with while meeting her out to party. I give it the green light for party!

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thurs nite most of us are going to the uni club which is a 5min walk from college. So its easy if I want to isolate her or breakaway from the group.

Is there like a step by step tactic to get her from a club environment and eventually getting her? Is there cues to which I can work on?

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh sh*t I spoke too soon. We suppose to watch some shows at my place. I asked her on chat if shes still coming over and this is what she replied, " i will see if your still on this before i go to bed, if you are i will send you a msg saying that I am finished study" which pretty meant that it is a yes. So I rang her a lil bit later but she told me she's watching another movie with that same dude she hooked up with a while back. So that made me a lil annoyed now and I just want to call her on her bullsh*t just to let her know I won't take no sh*t from her.

How would I go about dealing with this? She lives on college with me so things are gonna be a lil different compared to normal situations. Should I next her or keep on gaming her on the side?

But yeah something tells me I should have made a move a lot earlier before she gets cold.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl I've been interested for a couple of years but never really done anything about it cos I was being a big AFC with her. Also she wasn't really the main girl as I've been with about 8 girls while I've liked her.

How can I tell if she's startin to like me after years of knowing her in the same college?? How would I start to game someone who's been around as long as she was?

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read your player hating post about not wanting to be 2nd fiddle to your boys. No wonder your 2nd fiddle if you can't spot when a girl is liking you or not.

You need to develop this skill as it is important to your game.