Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hope she wins

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
1600765168241.png

My uncle was a boat salesman man for years. Some how he tricked a wealthy devout Catholic Italian woman from Chicago into being his wife, and She's great. Granted my uncle is sometimes up to no good but she has always tolerated his bvllsh1t. My dad and uncle had the most successful marriages, and they were always the more wild ones, and their wives were trad-wife - tier by default for religious reasons . I bet this woman is a good mother and wife too.

Last edited:

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Don't try and win a woman because she's wealthy. I bet your uncles wife treats him like a kid and he can't get too out of line and has to say yes mummy and do the dishes from time to time. But if you know how to work it and like that stuff and can put your ego aside you can get some sweet benefits. But I would rather be the one spending the money on her rather than the other way around.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 4865

My uncle was a boat salesman man for years. Some how he tricked a wealthy devout Catholic Italian woman from Chicago into being his wife, and She's great. Granted my uncle is sometimes up to no good but she has always tolerated his bvllsh1t. My dad and uncle had the most successful marriages, and they were always the more wild ones, and their wives were trad-wife - tier by default for religious reasons . I bet this woman is a good mother and wife too.
I'm not american so that doesnt impact me the slightest but I would love to read all the feminists and leftist mob cry and get emotional online over that.

If trumps gets elected again and gives her the seat the same day Im pretty sure we will have so much entertainment for the following weeks that not even netflix and prime together could match.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet this woman is a good mother and wife too.
Career on the bench. Probably pays nannies and housemaids. And what's with the manly glare? She's even giving a Chad smirk.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw Im checking that arlen twitter account, the guy is basically shouting "here here look at me, please tell me Im special".