Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I haven't "dated" any girls in a while, so need you advice

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I've been sleeping with girls for a long time, haven't given much thought to dating or relationships. But, I want your advice on what the hell the problem is with this girl I've been seeing. I'm about to delete this bitvches number.

Been dating for about a month. Hooked up but no sex. Everything was fine. I don't call her much, maybe every two or three days. Everything was fine on Friday, she in fact, called me. She's 26 and has a career and everything, about an HB8. I left the phone conversation at "maybe I'll see you sometime next week, I'll call you tomorrow or something. So, I called her the next night and it went to her voice mail, she never called me back. She texted me the next day at noon (Sunday). I'm like WTF? She never called me. I responded and she mentioned something about a party she was at the night before. Then, I stopped texting. She texted me again at like 7pm, she was asking me what I was up to. You can't pick up the phone and call me? Then, the texts went cold again. WTF?

She's been talking about how she doesn't want anything casual or anything like that. She is determined to show me that she doesn't sleep around. I haven't been sharing feelings but just showing with my actions that I do want something close to a relationship IF IT'S THE RIGHT GIRL, I'm tired of banging girls and moving on. But, she's making me feel like I should go back to my old self. What the hell is her problem? Why the sudden change? I'm thinking another guy, though she swears there's no one. Is she playing hard to get? Or just not interested? Sorry guys, I don't have much experience with LTR's.

Last edited:

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your giving her a lot more value than she deserves. She's harder than your other broads your use to, so now you gotta step outta your comfort zone and mix it up.

I know you told her to call you back, but to be upset at the fact that she texted you instead is silly. She still contacted you. She could have chosen not too, but she did. That means she is still attracted to you. But you giving her more thought than she's worth.

You seem to be focusing on this relationship more than she is. She might not be focusing on this relationship as much as you. Stick in it for a little while longer, and see where it goes. If signs show she isn't putting more effort, drop her.

And remember, the key to her attraction to show how much value you really possess. Your that guy that all the other girls want. Cmon Falcon, I've seen your posts, you know this sh!t upside down and inside out. You got this man. Step back, look at the situation. Think about your options, and act on what YOU want to do.

Good luck mate.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah bro. I haven't been in a long term relationship since like 2001. I have been taking girls home, banging, showering, and doing it all over again. I have no idea how often you call a girl when you are dating, how often you see her etc. For example, Xmas is here, I don't even know if I should get something small for someone I've been seeing for four weeks. I'm lost when it comes to LTR's.

I guess I just don't know the logistics of it all. She's also the first one in a long time that is making me wait for sex. I don't like that. haha

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is you changed your mindset.

Go back to your old self and watch the fireworks begin.
You should know better than to listen to what she's saying... so what if she says she doesn't want anything casual? Actions, not words.

Falcon, I guaran-damn-tee that had you been the NON-LTR YOU, you would have plowed through her "non-casualness" by now.

What you are describing is low interest.

You call her... voicemail... she TEXTS the next day?
Yeah, you already know what's up. I think it's time to get out of LTR-mode and it's time to RELEASE THE KRAKEN.