"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I have trouble approaching french chicks.

RussianRocket

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
See, I live in Quebec, a french-canadian province in Canada.

I am perfectly trilingual. I can speak french pretty well, no accent or anything, however i have an American/Anglophone mindset and mentality ingrained into my head.

99% of the population here is french and whenever I try to approach french girls, I think of something to say in english, say it in french and it comes out all fuking wrong. (imagine have altavista translate on automatic in your head minus any gramatical errors). It can sound fine on paper, no problem, no gramatical errors, no mistakes... it's just like "dude wtf are you saying.. why would you say that"

Quebers have a whole different style of DJin that I probably will never learn, not being one.. so screw that. It's like ghetto/ebonics BS.

Seems like chicks here are clueless and full of themselves, so until I move, there 'aint nothing I can do about that.

It should also be said, that if I get a chance to speak english, I'm a fuking PIMP. No worries there.

Any tips from quebecer DJs?

Cheers
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
look for non french girls obviously!

i would like to point out that just because of diffrent natinalitys there should not be much change in what you need to do to get the girls, it is probably some very specific culture diffrence in the area, rather then the fact that they are french, as this should make litlte difrence

hope ive been a help
 

RussianRocket

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
look for non french girls obviously!

i would like to point out that just because of diffrent natinalitys there should not be much change in what you need to do to get the girls, it is probably some very specific culture diffrence in the area, rather then the fact that they are french, as this should make litlte difrence

hope ive been a help
Yes, absolutly. That is something I fully understand. As in, the fact that kino is universal, etc etc.

However, my main problem here is the language. Messages that I project don't get out the way they are meant to be. Ideas, words and phrases are misconcieved because of my inability to cope with their style.

I'd love to find non french chicks, but like I said, they make up 99% of the population in my area.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
well if you do not know the language well enough that could be a problem because if its somthing you where not gorwn up speaking, then it is always a problem. Try looking at what successfull guys in your area do diffrently, try asking your freinds aswell

hope iv been a help
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
T'habite ou au Quebec?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

RussianRocket

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
well if you do not know the language well enough that could be a problem because if its somthing you where not gorwn up speaking, then it is always a problem. Try looking at what successfull guys in your area do diffrently, try asking your freinds aswell

hope iv been a help

To be honest, the problem doesn't really lie in my inability to actually speak or express myself in french, but more in my decision on why I wouldn't want to do so. I think in english 75% of the time so it's like a sort of paradox.

It's like speaking ghetto, I can do that, but I'm not black.. it's not my thing... so why would I? It's sort of contradicting in what the bible teaches about communication. I know QC DJs will flame me about that, it's not just a matter of convo skills.. I know. But it's something thats been bugging me a lot and I see as being a potential brick wall in my path.

By the way, in a rural area such as this, "successful guys" score by trying to be an American.. by trying to be black. It's pathetic. They score... but they are low-life undercover AFCs. Not something I'll be turning to for a temporary fix to get laid. No way.
 

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Ever try picking them up in english? I'm in BC and we know enough french to get by from school so I'm sure french chicks are capable of speaking and understanding the english language.

You could also use C+F with your inability to speak fluent french...
 
Top