I have TOO many women in my life.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was here December/January, and I was among you guys trying to get with this ONE girl. I put my blinders on and focused on her, but in the end didn't get with her. Since then, I have accumulated many, many women. It's true it's easier to get them when you have them. The last 6 months I've been balancing and losing sleep trying to please all these women. I'm close to just picking one and saying that's it! Don't call me or text me anymore! But I'm afraid I'll go back to my one-itis ways.

I just was at my Grandfather's funeral, and my mother and father realized how many texts I was getting, and they found out about some women in my life. I never tell them about women; mainly, because I never really had many women in my life, but at one dinner with ALL my family. My mom told my cousin about this girl from Texas, and then my cousin was like "is this the same girl from Georgia?" Then my brother-in-law chimed in "Is this the same girl with the 954 area code?" I was so embarrassed. All my cousins and aunts and uncles were listening in, and then my Mom asked, "Does the French girl know about these other women?" They compiled all their knowledge of me and came up with 5 women between them, but I refused to tell them about the other 6 or so.

Women often call me a player. My roommates even call me a player now. I don't like the term, but after that dinner my cousin who's a female and around the same age were talking and I told her there were more than 10 women in my life, and she was blown away. She even called me a player. I think she told my mom because my Mom acted differently ever since that trip.

Next Thursday, a beautiful French girl is flying in to spend 3 weeks with me. This is seriously something I would have killed for back in December/January, but now it's just crazy. I'm getting either b!tched at by other women or something along the lines of let me go out to dinner with you and her. I got a text last night that drove me to posting this. A girl I really care about is incredibly distressed about her coming; she texted me, "It just really irritates me when you talk about her..." and today she texting me about how she's going to win my heart, and that she's been acting distant to me because of the French girl.

I just can't take this. I keep getting yelled at by different girls because I haven't called or texted them in weeks. My family looks at me differently. If I hang out with friends, they'll be like "I didn't know you were in town. [This girl] told me you were still gone," which is due to me not telling them I'm back, or sometimes I won't call them and they'll assume I'm out of town... strange.

I just want to warn you guys. It's good to have a couple women 2-4, but as soon as you go beyond that it's just soo damn stressful, and people's feelings get hurt, and you just feel horrible about how much harm you're doing to these girl's emotions. Sometimes, I just want to go back to chasing that one girl, but... I'm stuck.

Just be careful guys.

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another example of why the abundance theory is so powerful. It's like a snowball effect, once you get one, you start attracting others and before you know it.. bam, your spinning 5 or 6 plates.

My problem is, I have my eyes on 3 girls, 2 have rejected me, one is I guess on the fence... but what I'm saying is, I can't start that first snowball. And if you can't get one girl to like you, it makes it so much harder to get anywhere. I'm just spinning wheels.

I wish I had your problem man.. believe me.

Chunkydo

Reaction score
i just got dumped by my girlfriend on tuesday, sent out a fishing text the very next day, and i have 4 straight nights of booty calls lined up. the key is once you have the numbers of "bangers" in your phone, always remain cool with the girls when you're done with them. you never know when you may need a boost for your confidence. the best way to mend your heartache is to use the comfort of another woman.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ego boosting thread in disguise :)
It's OK, though and, personally, I really am glad for you.

Grats!

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS is the kind of poster i'm looking to take advice from

Disaster, how did you get to this level? be specific please...thanks!!

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
donjuanapprentice01 said:
Another example of why the abundance theory is so powerful. It's like a snowball effect, once you get one, you start attracting others and before you know it.. bam, your spinning 5 or 6 plates.

My problem is, I have my eyes on 3 girls, 2 have rejected me, one is I guess on the fence... but what I'm saying is, I can't start that first snowball. And if you can't get one girl to like you, it makes it so much harder to get anywhere. I'm just spinning wheels.

I wish I had your problem man.. believe me.
yea me too. dude the master disaster it seems so easy for u to get girls. can u give us some tips please on getting girls?

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MD, you're worried about hurting girls' feelings? Who cares what they think or if they get mad at you. Once you start getting emotional or "worried" about hurting someones feelings, it can only go downhill from there. Don'tforget that girls wouldn't care a rat's a$$ about you or "if they are hurting your feelings." Remember one-itis girl, think she cared about what you thought about her or if she was concerned about hurting your feelings?? I don't think so. Which is why u were so crazy about her, she had all the control and it drove you nuts.

Anyways on a more positive note, good to see you back here and it looks like you have made some big improvements. All i'm saying is enjoy these plates while they last. One day you can have 6 plates, the next day you can have 0! It works like that sometimes, so don't take it for granted. And don't worry about their feelings!! There going to be ok, lol.

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You poor tortured soul.

I will probably cry myself to sleep tonight, thinking about how much stress you are under. Alas, cruel world, your cause of sorrow must not be measured by your worth, for then it hath no end.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff.

However...

You say one reason it's stressful is because the girls are basically b!tching that they don't want you to see this or these other girls...well why are you actively telling them about your other girls? No wonder they're complaining about it -- you're TELLING them that other girls are coming to see you, etc.. Didn't that occur to you as a bad idea? :)

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
Ego boosting thread in disguise :)
It's OK, though and, personally, I really am glad for you.

Grats!

Haha yeah! :up:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Master Disaster said:
I was here December/January, and I was among you guys trying to get with this ONE girl. I put my blinders on and focused on her, but in the end didn't get with her. Since then, I have accumulated many, many women. It's true it's easier to get them when you have them. The last 6 months I've been balancing and losing sleep trying to please all these women. I'm close to just picking one and saying that's it! Don't call me or text me anymore! But I'm afraid I'll go back to my one-itis ways.

I just was at my Grandfather's funeral, and my mother and father realized how many texts I was getting, and they found out about some women in my life. I never tell them about women; mainly, because I never really had many women in my life, but at one dinner with ALL my family. My mom told my cousin about this girl from Texas, and then my cousin was like "is this the same girl from Georgia?" Then my brother-in-law chimed in "Is this the same girl with the 954 area code?" I was so embarrassed. All my cousins and aunts and uncles were listening in, and then my Mom asked, "Does the French girl know about these other women?" They compiled all their knowledge of me and came up with 5 women between them, but I refused to tell them about the other 6 or so.

Women often call me a player. My roommates even call me a player now. I don't like the term, but after that dinner my cousin who's a female and around the same age were talking and I told her there were more than 10 women in my life, and she was blown away. She even called me a player. I think she told my mom because my Mom acted differently ever since that trip.

Next Thursday, a beautiful French girl is flying in to spend 3 weeks with me. This is seriously something I would have killed for back in December/January, but now it's just crazy. I'm getting either b!tched at by other women or something along the lines of let me go out to dinner with you and her. I got a text last night that drove me to posting this. A girl I really care about is incredibly distressed about her coming; she texted me, "It just really irritates me when you talk about her..." and today she texting me about how she's going to win my heart, and that she's been acting distant to me because of the French girl.

I just can't take this. I keep getting yelled at by different girls because I haven't called or texted them in weeks. My family looks at me differently. If I hang out with friends, they'll be like "I didn't know you were in town. [This girl] told me you were still gone," which is due to me not telling them I'm back, or sometimes I won't call them and they'll assume I'm out of town... strange.

I just want to warn you guys. It's good to have a couple women 2-4, but as soon as you go beyond that it's just soo damn stressful, and people's feelings get hurt, and you just feel horrible about how much harm you're doing to these girl's emotions. Sometimes, I just want to go back to chasing that one girl, but... I'm stuck.

Just be careful guys.
Hey mate,

I am so proud of you and love to see success stories. I have a personal limit of five but I have three women right now.

You should just try to trim the fat. If you want to stop having so many women, then just don't.

My family and a bunch of my friends have called me a player. I just tell them that I haven't found a girl that really fits with me yet. Even the girls that I am dating know that I am seeing other girls. They ask me to stop seeing them and just see them. I tell them no and they respect that about me. Hey at least I am honest :p

It's all about choices. I remember when I came here, I was seaching for that ONE girl that would make all my dreams come true. Instead I started dating around and found the best girl. If you want just one girl, then find the best and stick with her. If you want your parents to stop calling you a player, give them a reason not to.

I consider myself a player, but I don't like to admit it and I am honest with the girls :)

comic_relief

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganondorf said:
then get rid of some...
Harder than you think... Once you have opened that door, you cannot shut it - I have women chasing me all the time. I have what friends and family call my 'Fan club' and it grows daily, and the more I try to get rid of it, the more I get.

I have gone from Mr boring average to what people call the 'Fonz' - I just need to click my fingers and women come flocking. Simply because I became the prize Alpha and I take no Shiit.. I am like those HB 10s that they describe on here that get 'hit' on up to a hundred times a day..

However, its getting a bit too much. The truth is women are the hunters, and very good at it. And if you say 'no' it makes them more focused on getting their pray.

I even moved to a totally new area where nobody knew me and with in days I had the start of 'fan club' without me doing a single thing, in fact I totally ignored women in this new town, but still they came....

I learnt the ways of the game, all the tricks of the trade and once you have got it you can't turn it off !!!!

Be careful for what you wish for...... it can be more trouble than you even image !!!

gonnamakeachange

Don Juan
Reaction score
Night Owl said:
Harder than you think... Once you have opened that door, you cannot shut it - I have women chasing me all the time. I have what friends and family call my 'Fan club' and it grows daily, and the more I try to get rid of it, the more I get.

I have gone from Mr boring average to what people call the 'Fonz' - I just need to click my fingers and women come flocking. Simply because I became the prize Alpha and I take no Shiit.. I am like those HB 10s that they describe on here that get 'hit' on up to a hundred times a day..

However, its getting a bit too much. The truth is women are the hunters, and very good at it. And if you say 'no' it makes them more focused on getting their pray.

I even moved to a totally new area where nobody knew me and with in days I had the start of 'fan club' without me doing a single thing, in fact I totally ignored women in this new town, but still they came....

I learnt the ways of the game, all the tricks of the trade and once you have got it you can't turn it off !!!!

Be careful for what you wish for...... it can be more trouble than you even image !!!
You have to be really good looking. There's more to it than just not giving women sh*t.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gonnamakeachange said:
You have to be really good looking. There's more to it than just not giving women sh*t.
not this fvcking argument.

I don't have really good looks, but since I broke up with my ex-gf. I have been pulling HB 8s and 9s pretty easily.

Once you do GET it, you can't just turn off the attraction. You can't control what others do, it's just that simple. You CAN control what you do. We are not slaves to our emotions, we are the masters of our own ship :) Right?

If an unattractive girl is hitting on you, do you just go bang her? Not fvcken likely, and you choose not to. We do not need to say yes to everything that has a hole between their legs.

comic_relief

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gonnamakeachange said:
Handsome is the word, and yes I guess I have it, but its all natural...

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you meet all these girls from different states and countries? Have you been traveling non-stop or do you use some kind of social network?