Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have to study-WTF?

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so today I asked a girl in class out.I said-"Listen, we could go out for a drink sometime."When in class she looks at me although I'm not looking at her,then there is lots of eye-contact,she smiles at my jokes,saved seats for her friends and a seat for me (I told her)but right by her.When I talk to her she gets all excited( i ask her where she lives and she goes into detail),I was moderately C+F.Now she arranges to go for a drink with this girl.At the end of class I asked her also and she said that she was going with this girl and we 3 could go.I said that 3 is a crowd,that only 2 of us should go and then she said she has to study.I know that she has to because next 2 weeks midterm exams are coming(i'm in college)but i think everybody can have 2 hours off to go out.I would ask her out on friday or on the weekend but she doesn't live in my town (she has her apartement but goes home on weekend).What's the problem.I'm gonna ask her out one more time

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is, she doesn't like you the way that you like her. You're confusing polite and courteous for "she's interested". Learn from this experience. Ask her out again because I know you will regardless of what anybody posts.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do girls always put me in the friends zone.This is becoming a habit to me.When I talk to them I am always C+F and always am a little sexual(in conversation two sensed meanings).I always make them laugh(in a good sense),and they give me signs of attraction.

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
Because of chemistry.

You either have it or you dont.

No amount of techniques are gonna create it.

She just thinks you are a fun guy....sexually....she wants something else.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These girls I asked out are about 2 points lower than me (from1-10),meaning I am better looking then them.Could they be shy or intimidated by my looks.Because the 1. girl that I asked the number a few weeks ago(she had the same symptoms) didn't give me her number but she is flirting with guys that are also about 2 points lower from1-10.

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
When you measure your looks are you measuring them on the estrogenised scale or the adrogenised scale.

Remember many would think the androgenised scale is uglier.

Women are attracted to androgenised looks. Maybe you are an estrogenised pretty boy.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you asked----

You don't provide much information. What kind of "funny" or humor are you showing? I learned some time ago that a sense of humor has little to do with clowning around - it has to do with making an observation in the world around you and making a different reference to it.

I used to be goofy just to get a laugh. I got them - their stomachs would hurt from laughing so hard.

In my field of study, ****iness was often misinterpreted as arrogance. When it wasn't, it was misinterpreted as me being too smart for them. I made them feel woefully stupid because I did my homework and they had been spending time doing something else.

Just take a good look at yourself. You might even ask one of these girls how you're coming across to them initially. You're already in the friend zone, what could it hurt?

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a clown.I am just normally funny or in a sexual meaning but mostly ****y+funny.I tease them.I'm handsome but not a pretty boy.I'm tall ,relatively big, I have a great taste for clothes.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody. I forgot to say that she seems nervous around me (in a good way) and when I asked her for her number she seemed happy to give it to me and as we had no paper she wrote it to my arm. Maybe the problem is that I never called (but have seen her 2-3 times and talked to hek for maybe 2 mins)and asked her out 2 weeks after I got the number.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Just remember how much work it takes to trigger attraction, and how little work it is to lose it.

She bullsh-tted you by saying she had to study. She was already going out with her friend, but when you asked her to just be alone, she made up a bs excuse. Next her.

Jet Jockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gold Hearts Advice is pretty good . If you don't want to do that just yet, set up another date. This time You call and you ask, but don't let your other friend know. Girls like to chum around together. Its like having a chaperone, and you don't want that. Tell her you want to meet to talk. If you could find a way to have her meet you at your place, that would be even better.

hmmm you are always in the friends zone? You seem to have the C&F, and some of the other componets. Maybe it is a timing thing. Try kissing these girls sometime between the 1st and 3rd meeting. Actions speak louder than words. Maybe you are getting them initially in your corner than dropping the ball? You got to go in for the kill bro! Also, it might help to wait until a woman is alone to ask her out. Don't do it in front of all her friends. Then she will be looking for there approval etc. Which is ok, except, at this point for you the less hurdles the better. I'd also do any asking myself. Don't be putting a "friend" that is a woman up to doing your asking for you. That comes across as really weak to the woman being asked and will cause you to get converted to the same status the one that is doing the asking is....a friend. Do your own asking. Get at least a kiss, and don't wait 6 weeks to do it.

I agree they can be pretty squirrely. You have to think of how they are going to react to things, before you do them. I'd get this chick alone, and kino the hell out of her. Get her turned on if you can at all. If not, then just next her. Make sense?

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked her personally, not through a friend. Also nobody heard when I asked her out(at least I think so). She said that she will probably stay for the next weekend at my city so I will try to ask her out again next weekend so if she BS me I will next her. Is that good? Also I got a question not concerning this. If you ask a girl out and she blows you off but is still friendly are you in the friend zone or is she still attracted. What if she starts to avoid you after you asked her out?

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe its cause you're constantly flirting.
I knew a guy who used to flirt with every girl he knew. I thought he could have any girl. Then, somehow he went out with an ugly *****y fat girl (by everyone's standards). Kinda confused me, but its possible girls think you're just having fun with them, and you become their friend.

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in a similar situation. I know so many girls it aint even funny. They all laugh when they're with me and stuff and although I do admit my humor is sometimes goofy, a lot of times it is ****y and one chick even remarked twice how ****y i am, while laughing of course. Yet this doesn't seem to land me any pu$$y. I am also 6'1, athletic and I workout so I am in very good shape. Plus I can talk about virtually any subject and often do. But my problem is that I never take any action. I think you have to move away from words and get more physical with them. Maybe try to iniate more kino with them, touch them more. And then after you have established some rapport go for it, go for the kiss. Hopefully I will start applying this as well and go from being a doormat and getting rejected for shrimpy, ugly afc's to a dude who gets any woman he wants.

smooth_as_silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being charismatic and creating sexual attraction dont come with jokes, being funny... Either you have it or you don't.

Some people might be good-looking, funny, entertaining but they still lack this special something to become great lovers.

Becoming a DJ is also about having some natural ability, in a nutshell the 'DJ talent'

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Real Man
When you measure your looks are you measuring them on the estrogenised scale or the adrogenised scale.

Remember many would think the androgenised scale is uglier.

Women are attracted to androgenised looks. Maybe you are an estrogenised pretty boy.
Actually on the contrary many studies have been done that show that women are attracted to men with more "feminen" features as well; as scarry as that may sound.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chlywly
Actually on the contrary many studies have been done that show that women are attracted to men with more "feminen" features as well; as scarry as that may sound.
When females are ovulating or how it is written, they go for more masculine facial features... That is marked chinline etc, really square features.

Else they often tend to go for more feminine, ROUND features in the face... Cause they give out more sincerity, stability and kindness.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
showtime17:

I got the same problem...work out hard, look good, , ambition, drive, except I don't have the confidence of getting physical with a girl. It's much of mind game - girls are really turned off by insecurity (you are not used to physical contact), and this just gives out that aura. I have the same issue. For me there are more issues behind this which I will have to sort out before I even have a chance of making this site work for me.

Still AMAZES me how chicks go for the **** guys though. It's unbelievable...justy does not make sense.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But I always kino girls whenever I get a chance. Maybe that kino is too innocent, not direct enough?