"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I have to call this girl for the first time tonight...

El Duderino

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn
to set up a date for tomorrow...we've only spoken online for a bit on two separate occasions and have never met eachother but I asked her on a date monday and she agreed...she gave me her number when I asked for it to finish making plans later

I know the convo shouldn't be that long but what else should I say besides confirming the time and place...?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Ask her how her weekends been, how shes doin, what shes doin and stuff like that. THen set everything up and say you gotta take a shower or something.
 

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
Do you know what she looks like?...The reason being is she could be really ugly or even a middled age dude thats a perv. I don't meet people on computers like that though. Good luck with it
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Give him a break. If it turns out to be a bad experience he'll learn something. You should view everything as a learning experience.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
I do view everything as a learning experience that's why i replyied "good luck with it." Sorry if it sounded negative.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
good luck, and as porky said treat it as a learning experiance, although i would not want to meet up with a girl i had only spoken to online twice, but hey.

Keep it short and to the point, so you don't have the time to stuff up too badly and you can keep your mystery intact. Around 5 minutes, make a little chit chat to build up and try not to sound too elated when she agrees as it makes you look desperate.

Do you know what you are doing with her?
 
Top