Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have to apologize to my girl..ideas?

J.R.G.G

Don Juan
Reaction score
You ''have'' to apoligize to your girl? Have to, really? WTF

If people dont agree with you it means they have never fealt ''LOVE'' and they're lost in a world of pain? WTF again

Look, if youre happy, if you like yourself the way you are, then good for you my friend.

But just stop being stubborn, you dont own the truth.

Do you love your mom friv? iam assuming you do... but do you post in the internet how much you love her?

about being sensitive, its normal , we are humans...
some cry like babies, just for everything.
Some cry when they have issues with girlfriends.
Well i dont... ive cried in my life, but not because of issues or dissussions with gf's.

For instance, ive cried sometimes when a family member dies, a friend. Ive also felt the need to cry sometimes when i see kids in africa dying of hunger, when i see children loosing their battle against cancer or other diseases. I mean, that is tough, that really hurts my emotions.

Thats why iam not against dropping a tear or two. I love my mom, so i do believe in love too.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gungho
Why do you still post on this board and post your emotional problems when you are not looking for "don juan" answers.

You admit you think that the bible and theories are bull**** and written by "nerds", but why do you still post here with your pathetic posts. Reading that email from your girl made me laugh. A dj would read that and go "yah i got this chick wrapped around my finger" but the ironic thing is that you read it and go "oh my love i feel the same way about you". Pathetic. You are not trying to improve your DJ skills but to sit and cry and tell us about how much you love your girlfriend and how much she loves you.

I mean its almost like your trolling because you know what the members on this board are here for and read about and how they will respond to your feminine posts. You don't agree with our philosophies and are almost argumentative when you get the expected response. What are you expecting to hear from us, "oh yes it was so sweet that you almost cried with your GF, i almost began to cry when I read that post". Get the hell out of here and grow some balls, guys like you make me sick.

Go join a board for those that want to share love letters and poems and **** and can discuss ways to improve their love letter writting skills and save us the drivel.

i second that thank you.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrMetallica
I have never came across a chick who brings up feminism to me or anything like that. Maybe you should talk about more interesting things in your conversations so that topic doesn't come up. I can suggest some books for that, if you're interested.

Besides, what is pro-abortion? I don't think anyone is pro-abortion. Pro-choice, maybe, but you have to be pretty f*cked up to believe in pro-abortion ;)
Stop talking out of your rear end. If my girlfriend and I can't discuss religion and politics openly, then what does that say about our relationship? It says that it sucks ass, that's what it says. Don't give me that 'interesting' nonsense, because nothing is more uninteresting than a chick who doesn't know the Republican Party from a frat party.

And you know damn well what pro abortion is. Stop trying to skirt the issue with BS.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BackToTheMack
If you appologise you hand over the power to her. Women aren't good with power that's why they don't run countries and they didn't build empires. So don't give her the power in the realationship it can only lead to disaster.
What is with people on here who just spout off untested theory? People like you are the reason that an invite-only board is needed for people who have PROVEN their worth in the field. Stop with the garbage and psuedoscience. A short "I'm sorry" is not handing your power to a woman. Consistantly being a man-***** and letting her control you is handing her your power. Get it right.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
Im never talking to you again.because ur prolly black Italian...

sad man you are.

but I would appreciate it if you would send us links to the books your write and publish?

please do?
It makes sense. Think about it. "BackToTheMack". New user. From Australia. AND saying negative remarks toward frivolousz21, who Black_Italian had a grudge, or whatver, for.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Stop talking out of your rear end. If my girlfriend and I can't discuss religion and politics openly, then what does that say about our relationship? It says that it sucks ass, that's what it says. Don't give me that 'interesting' nonsense, because nothing is more uninteresting than a chick who doesn't know the Republican Party from a frat party.

And you know damn well what pro abortion is. Stop trying to skirt the issue with BS.
Hey baby, remember last night in bed, when I told you to stop trying to kiss me for a sec, because I really wanted to know what you think about the Republican manifesto? I couldn't get a hard-on until you told me

V0rt3x

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont apologize. plain simple

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
It makes sense. Think about it. "BackToTheMack". New user. From Australia. AND saying negative remarks toward frivolousz21, who Black_Italian had a grudge, or whatver, for.
My remarks were not negative he took them out of context. I was simply asking a few questions. If you take a look at his other thread you will see that we reached an agreement and even he realised i was not being negative.

Australia has a population of 20,400,256 i wouldnt call it far fetched that there could be more than 1 user from Australia here. Would you?

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is so stupid , its not even funny...

1) the DJ is ALWAYS suppose to be right, NOT the ho
2) In all the years I've dated, I've rarely even iterated those words ...

Grow a pair and forget that you did ne thing wrong .... think of it this way ... always the girl's fault

Peace out

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, a simple search of frivolousz21 will obviously reveal that she is a female.

Check it out, you won't be doubtful.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha..your right!

do a search on any of you guys and you will find little to never been laid!

sarge on!

oh wait your afraid to ask her out.

my bad!

have a great week!

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friv, sounds like the original situation is all over. You called her a moron, she cried, you apologised.

Two things

- 'co-dependency' is not a desirable feature in a relationship. You might have chosen the wrong word there. Co-dependency is two emotionally unhealthy people who reinforce each other's emotional issues and problems. Often these people will be full of magical thinking, believing in 'destiny' 'The One', ''love conquers all' etc. All very romantic and comforting, but based on nothing real.

- That email she sent you sent bells going off in my head and red flags waving. Is that how you both talk to each other? It all seems very magical and fantastical, but it didn't seem very real.

I wonder how it was that after four beers you felt like being mean to her. Maybe you're both being too nice and elevating your love into something it can't sustain.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey People! I'm back from a fun weekend. Now to catch up on some stuff that I missed.

First of all, Wyldfire...

Why do so many of you feel compelled to try to piss in his cheerios?
I'm not compelled to piss in his cheerios. The AFC trap is very easy to get caught up in. I'm not jealous that he's in a relationship, but I'm worried that he's setting himself up for disaster.

What so many here don't understand is that ANY girl who would dump a guy over something so petty as apologizing over something he felt he was wrong about was never really into him in the first place. Why on earth so many here are hell bent on following all these dumb rules to a tee is beyond me.
She's not going to dump him over an apology. He's proven that. I've proven that, many times. However, because you're a woman, you're going to have trouble seeing the big picture.

Men typically view their girlfriends as these perfect creatures. Their appearance, their touch, and sweet voice seem to paint them as being perfect. When these perfect creatures get upset, they start showing their imperfections. The man scrambles to restore the perfection that he's used to seeing. He repeatedly apologizes, buys her flowers, basically does anything to restore that vision of perfection that he enjoys. What he doesn't realize is that a woman is just a human being with t1ts and a pu55y.

Wyld, would you enjoy getting flowers and apologies every time you got slighly upset? It's like eating the same food all the time. Let's say you like eating pepperoni pizza. However, if you eat pepperoni pizza every day for four years, you're going to get sick of it.

A few apologies are going to do nothing. A few years of repeating apologies are going to make her sick.

Now, onto Friv...
in a healthy relationship..its called co-dependency.....
Dependancy of any kind kills:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83253

there is no "power" struggle
Bull5hit. If you're in a relationship, you're most likely going to experience power struggles. They usually occur during arguments. I've had some nasty ones in my relationship. Luckily, this (as far as I can tell) seems to be a phase. If you don't hand the power over to her, she'll eventually give up trying to take it from you.

My power struggles have always been over the whole "apology" issue. Basically, I was "supposed" to apologize even when I've done no wrong. If she takes something I've said the wrong way, that isn't my fault. It's her interpretation of what I've said that made her feel like 5hit. I'm not going to apologize for that.

Your relationship seems nice, happy and full of lollipops and kittens now, but you have yet to face the real tests. If you fail, you relationship will last, at most, a few years before disintegrating into nothing. The only thing that will hold it together is the common bond of dependancy.

However, if you pass all the tests with flying colors, your relationship will remain fun, romantic, and full of life.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- That email she sent you sent bells going off in my head and red flags waving. Is that how you both talk to each other? It all seems very magical and fantastical, but it didn't seem very real.

i didnt send her any email.

- 'co-dependency' is not a desirable feature in a relationship. You might have chosen the wrong word there. Co-dependency is two emotionally unhealthy people who reinforce each other's emotional issues and problems. Often these people will be full of magical thinking, believing in 'destiny' 'The One', ''love conquers all' etc. All very romantic and comforting, but based on nothing real.
maybe, I said that wrong...

I could just say close friendship, sharing, intamicy, trust and commitment?

Friv, sounds like the original situation is all over. You called her a moron, she cried, you apologised.

the thing is..no one knows what it is like..so I can only give a piece or bit of INFO on it.

this relationship..Is like she is one of my best friends now...but on a diff level..because im in my purest form..after we pass the friendship...there is a strong sexual desire..that seems to be growing even stronger now...and lastly commitment.

did the KBJ's have fun wanking last night? or sarging match.com?

:crackup:

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
haha..your right!

do a search on any of you guys and you will find little to never been laid!

sarge on!

oh wait your afraid to ask her out.

my bad!

have a great week!
I'm not taking any offense to what you just said because I know this is directed at the KBJ no-names who read the bible and are trying to give you advice already, but

With every post you make, I am really starting to believe that despite the talk (i.e. 25 women you sexed...pretty perfect and believable number), that you have likely lost your virginity to this girl and don't want to admit it. Your infatuation, and the way you describe this relationship really strikes me of post-virginal bliss.

Anyway, do you have a picture? I'm really interested to see the face of a girl that can reduce a guy to acting this way.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, if you pass all the tests with flying colors, your relationship will remain fun, romantic, and full of life.

It seems to me....that..not pointed at you.
but most guys here have no clue what they are talking about.

because nearly everyone against my arguement..is talking fantasy..but im the crazy one.

when I said co-dependecy..I meant she wants me in her day as much as I want her in mine.

my gf isnt perfect...she believes things I dont agree with. I just happen to love her so i let that stuff go.

in 4 months...I havent bought her flowers, candy...other than a gift on her B-Day....I made her a small picture frame.

now am I a jerk?
anyways I am going to see her tonight since I havent seen her since Friday night...I mean how AFC of me..I need to start seeing her 2 times a day..im going fyck her like a bull....and your going to dream of saying HI to a women.

please start listeing when im talking to you..so you 2 can expierence the joys of a good women.

but no no..im sure you will get baited in by another Black Italian....and throw my advice to the curve! :eek:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not taking any offense to what you just said because I know this is directed at the KBJ no-names who read the bible and are trying to give you advice already, but

http://www.myspace.com/frivolousz21

lol you can say what you want..im here to feed the fire....

act what way? what way am I acting..do you forget im just here sprouting this for a reason...I dont have to bring this up hear.

you dont think I enjoy having so many detractors..its fun to have so many people come after me.

exp when they are wishing they were me in my shoes..not saying you are that person..dont think im so crazy to actually have to do this.

its fun having people who are frauds and full of shyt..flaming me :)

this is just a big fantasy world:

guys if you want women...be a good man, be funny...gentle and have massive confidence...

also stand up for what you believe in.

I think that should be enuf.

ps. dont call her for atleast 4 days after the number...HOW AFC of you if u dont do that!