"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I have this friend, right?

kilgoretrout

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
San Francisco
I've had this girl as a friend for the past, like week or two, and I was wondering if there are any good ways to... uhrm, get her thinking sexually about me. I'm starting with kino. Thanks.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Rub teh p*ssy!!! JK...for now. Just touch her nonchalantly on the shoulder or something not so sexual. Then as she lets you, up the anti and go bigger and bigger.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Ya good advice oak. Just basically work up the kino, talk more sensually to her. Girls react better to verbal and physical aphrodesiacs (sp?). Well anyway. Just work the kino till she's basically all over you :p.
 

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
not to sound..

not to sound like a total n00b.. but can someone explain kino?

_Click
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Um... Reread Pook's Kill that desperation and the Be a Man thread. Just to keep those ideas fresh. You want to remember that to get her after you, and to keep her after you, you need to act un interrested. She'll start flirting more, than you respond a bit... and she will want you more and the vicious cycle continues.

Just read those 2 posts and stay cool.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

kilgoretrout

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
San Francisco
There seems to be an attraction

There seems to be an attraction... you chemistry and all that bull-****. Any way... I complimented her hair... movin' right along...

What is an AFC... I don't know exactly what it is but I have the feeling I am one (but not for long)
 

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
for the guy who asked, kino is basically physical contact you can read about it in the bible... which you should read anyway.
 
Top