"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I have the belief that its low tier men to be seen around with middle aged women and oldies

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
This is nothing beside a theory of mine that came out recently after observing with whom many men accompany themselves.

Any time I saw a man walking with a middle aged woman or elderly people, none of those looked like a top tier men.

Those men wre most of the times out of shape, with crappy body language and generally doing something boring that no men given the choice would do.
I'm talking about waiting in line at the post office, buying clothes and simply walking around checking the show windows.

I could see that they were not enjoying the time obviously, they had the typical beta man posture and low energy levels.

Needless to say I got a flashback of when I was young and beta myself and my relatives were dragging me around, same thing when I had "dates" with low interest girls in my late teens that obviously just needed company while they were doing their own things.

I dont recall anything like that happening to be since years nor happening to my friends in the top tier group while those in the "nice guy beta boy" group apparently still have vacations with their relatives or hang out with post wall women.

What do you think?

I wonder if its top tier men to simply deflect invitations and obligations or its the undesiderable women and old people to realize that they should tag along someone else.

Btw I noticed the same for men that can be seen with 2 or 3 ugly/overweight women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Remember that 80% of men are beta/omega males, with most of that 80% being beta males.

This observation is not surprising at all.

It's good to deflect bad invitations.
 
Top