"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I Have Reached Another Level

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by GREAT WHITE SHARK
I entered an internet dating service and got a phone # from a chick who lived in another state for 10 years...

then today I called her.. bla bla bla... (she has an accent realy different)..
me: hey you have an accent (I was laughing, not much just being funny)
she: what´s so funny about it? I dont understand whats the funny...
me: hanged on her face.

ahahhaha it feels good to throw away...like NEXT!!!!! AHAHHAHAHA


Thats DJ.
aaahahahhaahahahaahahaa, man just reading this again makes me laugh my azz off!! U could really give us some entertainment on these boards!!!! hhaahahahaahaha.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
HAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

you bastard!
hahahhahaha


about the chick she called me 3 times, then I answered.

she asked me why I turned off the phone on her face... then I said why...

she apologized and we are going out this weekend.

try to byte me ahahhahaahhahahahahaha
 

Resident DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Man, when i first started on neg-hits, i was doing it all wrong. Instead of coming off C+F i'd just come off like a total arse and get uncertain looks...It took me a year of practice to start doing neg hit's right...the right timing, just mean enough, the right smile or frown...now i can actually see the attraction grow with each comment. The sh1te works if you do it right, no doubt.

As for hanging up on some chick you met online and talked to for a full minute, that's got absolutely nothing (as far as i can see) with being a DJ, getting to ANY LEVEL AT ALL, or coming off as Strong, Confident (other than that she won't be sleeping with you tonight) or Smooth. Kinda seems like you screwed up a bit, couldn't think of a good way to recover, and ran scared...as for calling you back over and over...is that really true?
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
Originally posted by Resident DJ
...as for calling you back over and over...is that really true?

YES MAN! its true, she called me yesterday night, and today by lunch time..

I dont know what the hell is wrong with this girl ahhahhhhah

Maybe she melts with my voice... hahahahhahahah


I know what I did is not DJ when with good girls... but, you know... I dont care.

:D
 
Top