"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I have physical problems...

zimzum

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Argentina, Capital
i had a simillar problem... i could masturbate myself but when i got to **** a girl that really intimidated me... dont know why....it happend....


got some viagra... and i became a sexual machine...

i even went to a shrink... but it didnt help much...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mamefan77

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Doug81
I'm not fat at all, 5'11, 165 so I'm cool in that respect but when it comes to having sex, I could be so turned on, but I just can't have sex because I can't have an erection no matter how hard the girl tries.

Please make an appt with your doctor as soon as u can...

Ure lucky to be living in a time when a problem such as yours can be easily solved with prescription drugs...
 

c-note

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Try some testosterone booster that you find in the nutrition stores. I used to have the same problem you did.I once had the finest b*itch ive ever met naked in front of me and nothing happened. After a few days of taking the supplements, I never had that problem again.
 
Top