Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have no game out here in the south

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another common geographical issue I've seen is guys from the New York/New Jersey area having issues outside that area, particularly out west. If you take a NY/NJ guy and put him in Denver, Phoenix, San Diego, Dallas, Houston, and other fast growing Sun Belt type cities, you'll often see a guy whose value isn't fully realized in those areas. The NY/NJ spirit and temperament isn't as common in the Sun Belt.
Having been to both coasts, I can definitely see this. It seems like people are the most laid back out west and the further Northeast you go, the more uptight, impatient, neurotic, stubborn, rude people seem to get. Just my observation.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is polítics. In the south u r an outsider, a yankee..and a liberal..the south is conservative. People from Up north seldom move down and southeners rarely visit the north. I personally know people who never been in an airplane or own an automobile.
Instead of a wrangler, get a 2500 gmc 4X4 or a ford 350 cumins. Do not forget the lift kit, make sure ur truck is white, but when in the city, drive tve Mustang.
Ford's don't have Cummins engines. The Dodge Rams do and Nissan Titans, used to. I am a Cummins shareholder

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently moved to Charleston from Los Angeles. Physically, I get more attention than ever. The problem is after living in such a superficial city for so long, and moving to a beach town, I can’t connect with these women once the convo starts. The people are so mellow here and I’m finding a hard time toning it down.

In Cali I was very aggressive, in order to succeed out there with girls you need to be. I feel like I need to tone it down a bit too everyone is so mellow here.

Selling my Mercedes tomorrow and getting a Jeep Wrangler so I can take up surfing. Im done with the flashy bull ****
I would think it would be easier dowm South. Perhaps brush up on your Civil War history. For example, it's not the Civil War, but the "War of Northern Aggression". The Civil War was fought over "states rights" and not slavery. 95% of Southerners were just poor farmers, didn't own any slaves and just wanted to be left alone. I'm not saying I believe in that mindset, but maybe it will score you some bonus points . I can see these southern belles being into their history more.

Btw, one of the best BJ's I have gotten was by a girl from NC. It happened in NJ, but she was from NW North Carolina and had that southern accent.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the same about Utah, but my buddy has a unique look and that makes him exotic plus there a bunch of colleges and it's no secret these mormon girls are freaks behind closed doors
I can imagine it's alot of blonde haired blue eyed babes like A.J. Cook here

Attachments

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another common geographical issue I've seen is guys from the New York/New Jersey area having issues outside that area, particularly out west. If you take a NY/NJ guy and put him in Denver, Phoenix, San Diego, Dallas, Houston, and other fast growing Sun Belt type cities, you'll often see a guy whose value isn't fully realized in those areas. The NY/NJ spirit and temperament isn't as common in the Sun Belt.
Having been to both coasts, I can definitely see this. It seems like people are the most laid back out west and the further Northeast you go, the more uptight, impatient, neurotic, stubborn, rude people seem to get. Just my observation.
Northeast people can be perceived as impatient, but I would classify it as achievement oriented. They want to get things done. In dating, they want to accomplish their goal, which is often to get laid. In the Sun Belt cities, even though there are a fair amount of transplants, there is less of an achievement orientation.

In smaller towns, you are better off developing hobbies and a social life that has women in it. Network with people and make some actual friends instead of trying to seduce the whole town. If you are a cool guy, you will run into cool people who will invite you to social gatherings where you will meet women.

At first they will ignore you. You might even wonder "Do all the girls have some kind of private agreement to ignore me?" Then after like 2-3 months, they will start seducing you. And they will seduce you with "plausible deniability". They will bring up some activity and suggest the two of you do it together sometime, but the real intention is to be alone. This is how ALL women behave in tribes. And smaller cities are very tribal.

Smaller cities are actually the best for gaming. It's just that most guy's version of game is whatever comes out of their mouths. They play checkers instead of chess.

Game is actually the entire social dynamics of the environment.

It's so much easier to become popular and develop a reputation in smaller towns. It's also easier to develop real friends and relationships and get to know everyone through 6 degrees of separation.
What do you consider a small city? Charleston and North Charleston, SC combined have over a 200,000 population. That's a solid mid sized area to me. The whole metro area is 500,000+.

It's smaller than 13 million + in Los Angeles, but a place of 200,000 or 500,000 is large enough to be anonymous. I think the sweet spot in terms of dating for a metro area is about 150,000 - 500,000. That's large enough to have options, but not large enough to women to have absurdly high standards and engage in the most hypergamic behavior possible. These mid-sized metros can often be tough on outsiders, just like the sub 150,000 smaller towns/metros.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In smaller towns, you are better off developing hobbies and a social life that has women in it. Network with people and make some actual friends instead of trying to seduce the whole town. If you are a cool guy, you will run into cool people who will invite you to social gatherings where you will meet women.

At first they will ignore you. You might even wonder "Do all the girls have some kind of private agreement to ignore me?" Then after like 2-3 months, they will start seducing you. And they will seduce you with "plausible deniability". They will bring up some activity and suggest the two of you do it together sometime, but the real intention is to be alone. This is how ALL women behave in tribes. And smaller cities are very tribal.

Smaller cities are actually the best for gaming. It's just that most guy's version of game is whatever comes out of their mouths. They play checkers instead of chess.

Game is actually the entire social dynamics of the environment.

It's so much easier to become popular and develop a reputation in smaller towns. It's also easier to develop real friends and relationships and get to know everyone through 6 degrees of separation.
I concur with this. Among groups of girls there seems to be a gate keeper. If she approves of you she will ***** out her friends to get them laid. Usually it is the latest one to get married, before she has kids. She is trying to still be one of the girls but wants another couple to do stuff with....