KillingTime
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2004
- Messages
- 341
- Reaction score
- 2
18, in college and I have no friends... this has been happening since senior year in HS. This isn't all about girls, it's also about meeting GUYS b/c I find it so hard to make real friends... I can be all confident and ****y & charming/funny but if I have no life it ruins everything b/c that's what it's really all about, having a life. I just don't get it. I used to be a shy kid back in junior high etc but ive worked on myself alot (started studying psychology and it helped a ton) and now I can honestly say im a very confident person, am always clean and dress well (in my own style, but I do pay attention to my looks) i'm not afraid to speak my mind, and i'm not afraid of opinions/being judged... yet I have zero friends. Don't get me wrong, I talk to people I see in my classes... I don't get nervous or anything, but there's a huge difference between saying "hey hows it going" to someone and having an actual group of friends you can hang out with. Friday and Saturday nights im always sittin at home... bored out of my mind b/c I have a pretty outgoing personality but I don't know anybody. I can't just go up to some random person and be like "hey i have no friends can I hang out with you saturday?" This sucks so freakin bad, life is so boring w/out friends... i badly need some advice.