Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have never been so..

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god dammn bored in my life. the last 2 days it's like i have been in solitary confinement. I took a week off from horse racing for reasons i wont' get into in this thread, my wife and son are in Arizona, there are no good movies out that i haven't seen, i've been to the gym 3 times in 2 days, i hate the NFL and the one semblance of NFL i wanted to watch lasted all of 10 minutes last night once it was clear Denver had no shot in hell in the game, there is NOTHING to do.

and like i have no real work to do so everything on my to do list is really just fluff **** to kill time and i know i don't have to do it so i'm like meh. seriously considered driving down to san diego to go to the zoo that's how bored i am.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can NEVER get enough time to myself. If I didn't have a full time job, I'd be able to do all my hobbies. I have so many interests and would love to take up some new hobbies if time allowed me to do it. I'd love to live for three hundred years just so I could try doing lots of stuff.

Take yourself up a new hobby.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BB, you might consider finding yourself a long-term project to work on for when times like this come up.

I restore a certain niche of vintage machines and it's very difficult to be bored when you've got exciting projects in the works. Plus it involves physical labor which is always theraputic.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
start doing some research on a subject that you feel might be interesting to you and/or could help other people.

I myself have been looking into volcanic ash and throwing around ideas on how to control it because i believe yellowstone will blow in the future.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
god dammn bored in my life. the last 2 days it's like i have been in solitary confinement. I took a week off from horse racing for reasons i wont' get into in this thread, my wife and son are in Arizona, there are no good movies out that i haven't seen, i've been to the gym 3 times in 2 days, i hate the NFL and the one semblance of NFL i wanted to watch lasted all of 10 minutes last night once it was clear Denver had no shot in hell in the game, there is NOTHING to do.

and like i have no real work to do so everything on my to do list is really just fluff **** to kill time and i know i don't have to do it so i'm like meh. seriously considered driving down to san diego to go to the zoo that's how bored i am.
Did someone just say "San Diego Zoo"? Awesome. I am so there if you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hQ9vudiDxkc#t=338s
I get to ride shotgun in the cart!

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno. Maybe get into some circuit you don't usually follow, like the cheap claimers at Oaklawn or something.

m0101

Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Spin more plates.......

ha ha
Haha, that's funny!

But seriously, what's wrong with just relaxing & unwinding? personally, when things get crazy busy for me, i regret not having relaxed when I had a little downtime...and relaxation doesn't mean just being a couch potato, but any activity that interests you and you're not doing to "gain" anything out of or to prove to yourself that it is a "constructive" use of your time. Just do something for YOU to help recharge them batteries

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you rate Frankel and Black Caviar? Two of the best I've seen going around for a long time!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
How do you rate Frankel and Black Caviar? Two of the best I've seen going around for a long time!
i believe black caviar is the best turf sprinter to ever look through a bridle honestly. i think she is that good would demolish frankel at 5-7F

in 20 races the jockey has never had to use the whip on her one time. not once. I don't even think she has ever been fully extended yet.

frankel is very good b ut i think he can be beat. i think if you soften him up and have a strong closer you can do it but no one will run with him in the beginning of the race, at least a horse that has a chance. They are trying to strech him out, and he will, but he is going to get beat at some point. they are playing around with him over in europe, everyone is scared of him. he reminds me of a (more talanted) uncle mo

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree on Black Caviar, allthough Hay List pushed her in her last outing, whereby the whip was pulled out. That said, she was coming back in distance, backing up, and slowed down right on the line and still almost beat a 24 year track record. Would be incredible to see what she could do if she really opens up.

Apparently they are taking her to Royal Ascott in June and her trainer Moody has even talked about a potential 8F race with Frankel in July (although we still haven't even seen her run properly at 7F given she has only raced it once I believe and practically trotted it in with no other horse even close).

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
I agree on Black Caviar, allthough Hay List pushed her in her last outing, whereby the whip was pulled out. That said, she was coming back in distance, backing up, and slowed down right on the line and still almost beat a 24 year track record. Would be incredible to see what she could do if she really opens up.

Apparently they are taking her to Royal Ascott in June and her trainer Moody has even talked about a potential 8F race with Frankel in July (although we still haven't even seen her run properly at 7F given she has only raced it once I believe and practically trotted it in with no other horse even close).
i'll be at ascot this year. lol our anniversary is on the 19th of june, that's our anny present to each other. that's why you marry someone who has the same interest as you do.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i'll be at ascot this year. lol our anniversary is on the 19th of june, that's our anny present to each other. that's why you marry someone who has the same interest as you do.
Yep, always helps when you can watch the sports you love with the Mrs!

Royal A will be punters paradise! You will get to see both Frankel and Black Caviar, watch out for Hay List also, he is meant to be there and should clean up most other sprinters also, probably the second best sprinter in the world behind Caviar and his getting better and better.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from what i am seeing out of this 3YO crop of horses.. in the US at least, there is some talent, but the few horses that have a ltitle run are being babied and none of them want to run further than a mile really.

i think this is the first year a euro wins the derby. i just don't see any of these going 10F. maybe creative cause.