“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I have my own house - well kind of

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Well, my dad has a new girlfriend (which I personally think will work out really good) But this means I basicly have a house to myself!!!!!! He leaves to work in morning at 7AM. Gets home at 6PM (takes shower, gets changed) And lives/sleeps at his Girlfriends!

So he is only home for like 1-2 hours a day!!!

So what should I do? Please dont say throw a high-school party. I am a little bit more responsible (lol)

But yeah. 5-10 friends over wouldnt be a problem though :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Thanks. I'm not thinking of having large parties though. 5-10 friends/girls over :)
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Harr harr. 7 minutes in heaven. I remember that. What me and some friends did was take this bowl thing and make a whole bunch of little paper slips. Each slip would say something diffrent. You have to pick your partner though *girl duh*. Anyway make each slip say stuff like make out pop kiss etc you get da idea.
 

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
770
Reaction score
6
Age
41
Location
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
But yeah. 5-10 friends over wouldnt be a problem though
F*ck yeah man. I'm at college now, but when I come home during fall break my parents are gonna be on a two week trip to Mexico. I'm throwin a party every night, can't make it too big because I live in a neighborhood, but still it's a great way to make a positive reputation. I had people over whenever the oppertunity came up in highschool.
 

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
It really isn't that big of a house. Way smaller then my older one.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I pray to baby Jesus every night for my family to leave me alone for a week.

I could have such an awesome party if they left, but in 17 years they have not left me home alone for more than 12 hours :(
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Just talk them into a trip. Be really concerned like its for them..
Take your dad aside

"Dad, how are you and mom."
"Fine son why"
"It just seems like...well... You know mom"
"No what?" concerned
"It just seems she... Well it seems like you guys arn't that romantic anymore. You know"
"No not really"
"I just get the feeling mom would like to feel young again. Romantic Like on your honeymoon"
"hmm..."
"Anyways I gotta go. I was just concerned"

If you play it right something will happen. I don't know how your parent sare though so whatever.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I wish it were that easy. My parents have a strange relationship... I think they're only together for me and my sister. Sometimes I wonder how I was concieved... :p
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
oh that sucks. If thats the case thier never gonna leave. Trust me I've know friends with that type of family. Jus be glad theres only one more year
 
Top