Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have my own apartment near campus, tips on how to get girls over?

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a huge apartment for myself near my college

but the thing is, i've been lonely for a while with no one over so i just throw everything around in messiness

i want to clean up the place and invite some girls over soon

i dont know any girls as of now but i want to go pick up some on campus

anyone got some tips?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Sh1t man let me move in with you and ill show you the pimpish ways.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well clean up the place first. Make it a cool place for people to hang out.

Do you have friends on campus?

If so...I'd say start inviting them over on weekends, play poker, whatever, buy some drinks. Tell them to start bringing some of their friends along, male or female, whatever. You just want to spread the word. Do this for a while. Talk to chicks as well, and the ones you succesfully talk to, invite them over when you have friends over. Then, as more people know who you are and know of your apartment, you can have a big party. You have to advertise it with alcohol "A 7 kegger @ Mole's", or something along those lines. People will come. Tell your friends to talk to people and get them to come.

If not...then get some, then do what I said above.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post EZ.

Mole, i got an apartment as well, and im a freshman. Here we go:

First. Word of Mouth. IT spreads SO QUICKLY, i forget to blink. You will not know half of the people who will be coming over to party, so i suggest you either stand by the door, or make it strict 2 to 1 girls vs guys.

Talk to your friends. Clean up, buy a couple of cases, say it is BRING YOUR OWN. (most parties are) , or you can sell drinks.

MUSIC. big table for drinking games. Knowlegdge of drinking games, CLEAN BED for yourself. and make sure neighbours are ok.

When you are throwing a party, tell them u are having a bday get together, and exucse the loudness..
its better than having cops come over.

P.S. Guys we should all get on a plane and go party over mole's place. who wants to buy me a ticket?

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like fat chicks, leave a trail of chocolate from the campus to your front door. If you want random chicks, leave a trail of lipsticks, copies of Cosmo and such.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clean the place up, make it look simple yet sheik, and yes man THROW SOME PARTIES!!! with a touch of class. :D

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, make sure your place looks like a DJ place.

A lot of women assume single men are slobs and are quite surprised when they see a tidy, tastefully furnished place (ie mine!).

You need to make sure the place is clean - no piles of dirty dishes, used tissues (!) under the bed etc, but not fussily tidy = gay.

Don't have too many girlie pics on the wall - just a couple of discreet ones to show you're red blooded and you admire the female form.

Have some highbrow books scattered around - poetry etc.

Have plenty of booze esp wine because women like that.

Make sure you've got low lighting and candles.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chloroform (CHCl3)