Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have gotten complimented 95% of the time wearing this cologne.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on these forums for a while and I can not tell you how much it has helped me becomea a better man and happier. I recently got dumped by ex-gf and I have been STRUGGLING.

However, one way to get over things is doing positive things for others and give back. I have posted a thread about self improvement here (which I am gonna get back to and edit):
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/improve-your-looks-by-3-points-quickly-2-0-add-your-tips-thoughts.238022/#post-2388924
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/thread...0-add-your-tips-thoughts.238022/#post-2388924

One part on that thread mentions cologne and I have tried about 45 colognes including

Aqua Di Gio, Black XS, Curve, Cool Water, Dior, Dior Sport, Joop, Leau Dissey, AMONG MANY OTHERS through sephora samples.

However, after getting ONE cologne 3 years ago, I HAVE BOUGHT over 4 bottles and recommend it to anyone who is not in my area (Austin). I got the 2015, 2016, and 2017 bottles.

The cologne is :

Club De Nuit Intense Man mixed with 10 percent of Demeter Pineapple.

Can be found all over the web for 30 bucks. Yes this is a clone to the infamous aventus which costs like 275 and I have had like 2 girls ask me if it was Creed. Thats the beauty of this 1/2 guys dont wear colognes and if they do they wear fruity citrus like Di Gio or The One (more musky doesn't project) or One million. This cologne is very smoky with a fruity lemony/pineapple dry down.

Ask for an empty atomizer at sephora and the funnel and you are set.

The longevity stinks but that is why you bring the atomizer and reapply every 2 hrs in the bathroom.

Here are some interesting stories:

I was talking to a girl face to face and some girl step right in front of the girl facing me and said, "I don't mean to be rude, but I have been standing over their and I have to know what cologne that is"

Some girl goes right up to my neck last night and says I really really like that cologne, needless to say she smelt it all night.

I have gotten complimented all but 2 or 3 times when I go out and now when they ask what it is my standard line is:

"I can text it to you and wear it on our first date" I never really text the actual cologne I always send Dior Sauvage.