I have friends that want me to FVCK their wives.

Durden Tyler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say wives because this has happened more than once.

It is fvcking insane. These are guys I have known for years. A couple of them I know from Junior High.

About ten years ago I was visiting an old buddie and he, his wife and I were playing cards which eventually led to strip poker then before you know it I've got her doggie style while she's blowing him. This is crazy! Hell, in the middle of all this he get's up to make a fvcking sandwich and leaves me and his wife on the couch going at it. All he said was, don't *** in her and walked out. :yes: Damn she was hot too!

There have been some other occasions as well. Right now a really good friend calls me about twice a week asking if I want to come do his wife. He says "common, she'll take it in any hole and loves it"!

Is this sh!t somewhat normal or do I have some freaky friends? I would NEVER invite my buddy to come tag team my gf/wife...

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I made another thread about weird vibes and signals my wife and I have gotten from another couple we are friends with in the past. (more of a swapping issue) We haven't or wouldn't do anything like that.

Don't know how common this is but it seems to be getting more common as time goes on and people throw their minds out the window.

I also had a buddy a while back who would do this with his neighbor and neighbors wife. He said it started to freak him out after a while though so he stopped.

Maybe others can shed some light. I would never have a guy over to do anything with my wife. Nor would she share me.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not positive, but I think I could have banged it out with one of my buddy's wife awhile back. It started out with her and her friend naked in my jacuzzi (with both hubby and I present). My buddy goes downstairs and leaves me upstairs with the two naked chicks. She comes up to me asking for me to help her put her clothes on. I paused and she said "It's ok...he won't mind".

Later in the evening I somehow ended up sitting on my front steps with these tow chicks alone again, on the phone with another chick tryign to get her to come over, and my buddy's wife lifts up her skirt, pulls her panties to the side, and starts rubbing her **** right in front of me. Went over to my neighbor's place after that, and she starts asking me to come back over to my place with her to "show her where the beer is at".

I was kinda freaked out cause I didn't know what their "arrangement" was, and I didn't end up going back over alone with her, but I'm guessing that if I did she would have had my c0ck in her mouth about 30 seconds after we walked in the door.

The last time something like this happened was last new years eve. I didn't knwo the couple very well (friends of friends), but halfway through the night wifey started getting flirtatious with me. By the end of the night I walked over where she was laying on the couch with hubby, and she started to rub my d!ck through my jeans. I didn't have a ride or i would have stuck around to see what happened....

Actually attended another party with them a month or two later assuming that I was gonna end up banging the wife, but I started getting a gay sort of vibe from the hubby so i bailed.

I'm not against fukking someone's wife, but I don't do dudes.....

trajhenkhet02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened once to me almost. They were having problems in their relationship. They aren't together anymore. If I had to guess they just want to try a some variety to spice things up. However it can lead to a slippery path with your bud.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my best friends loves me to bang his (now ex) wife. Actually, every single girlfriend he's had I have porked. It did get kind of weird with his wife after a while. He started accusing her of liking it more when I was doing her, that she's a ***** and whatnot. He's got some issues with women, to say the least. But it was never me pushing for it, he actually had to talk me into it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you guys sure associate with some stand-up people.

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few of my friends have asked me to do their wives/gf a number of times. Sometimes they just want to watch. Other times it's a 3way..

One of my closest buddies believes that EVERY chic will cheat at some point, so he feels he's taking the thrill away from her AND getting a weird kick out of it at the same time. He's definitely not gay either.
So yeah. I think it's becoming a lot more common, at least for my circle of friends.
One more thing. These guys are professionals in their fields. You would not suspect these people would participate in or initiate such interludes.......

I don't mind the extra (effortless lol) Pvssy.........

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Durden Tyler said:
d he, his wife and I were playing cards which eventually led to strip poker then before you know it I've got her doggie style while she's blowing him. ..........

Is this sh!t somewhat normal or do I have some freaky friends?
Love that. As if to suggest you're any different, .... generally speaking. How do you even start a game of strip poker with (only) a married couple without being seriously f***** up yourself?

I don't mean that to be insulting or judging. That's just an observation, and me generally expressing myself.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Love that. As if to suggest you're any different, .... generally speaking. How do you even start a game of strip poker with (only) a married couple without being seriously f***** up yourself?

I don't mean that to be insulting or judging. That's just an observation, and me generally expressing myself.

:up:

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If nothing else, it is an amusing discussion. Why are you whining about it?

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I want your friends.
2. You are a god.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I'm not against fukking someone's wife, but I don't do dudes.....
Looks like you were getting the bait n' switch. For the sake of your manhood, good thing you got out of that one.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Man, you guys sure associate with some stand-up people.

Don't hate.

I was involved with a couple (they weren't married but lived together) after a night of drinking. I dunno if I can actually say 'involved' because it was just her and I, with his permission.

Pretty raunchy sex, while he 'watched'. Clothes were ripped apart, fvcking all over the house from the living room to the laundry room, to the backyard, a lot of bodily fluids were consumed, and in the end, I put on my pants and left.
Even though he 'ok'd it, he disliked me afterwards, and I never returned.
She has called me once after about doing it again, and even offered to have him leave the house, but I declined. I really dunno why?... even till this day, I can remember just how juicy she was, and want more, even if I do have someone else in my life.

mikeymic

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yeh one of my best friends used to cut the lights off when I stayed over and dare me to jump in bed with his sexy gf. and he would dare me to look in on her in the shower and he got her to show everything to me and one day he told her if you love me you'll Fvck him and I laughed and found my way out. maybe a bit too awkward I dunno if it was some kinda test he seemed like he wanted me to badly. but he would get jealous when we talked alone wihtout him and he'd leave the house pissed off

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mountainman said:
What is the point of this post? How to get your buddies wife into bed?
No, sounds more like a "How To Get Into Threesomes (2 guys, 1 girl)With Your Friends' Wives"

:eek: