"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I have feelings!

DrBeard

Banned
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
10
Age
45
Location
Blackpool!
It looks like people think of me as a joke but I want you to all know I have feelings! I am one of God’s creatures just like you and today my feelings are hurt. When I heard the girls say I look like a pigeon it was painful and it made me sorrowful because it ruined my confidence because I thought I was good looking.

Normally I do not ask people about my looks but today I got desperate and I asked my mum for the truth if she thinks I look like a pigeon. She said no and says I look like Jimmy Smits and if I look like a pigeon so does he! I thought she was being kind because I am her son so I asksed my auntie Sanders and she said no of course not. I ask her if I look like Jimmy Smits and she says yes so I am happy again because I think the girls were nge hitting me and I planed to approach them on Monday. BUT I come here and I see all the laughs at me and jokes about me and lots of people agree with the girls and I hate myself again!

I am upset to go to college tomorrow because the girls will be in my class laughing at me and I don’t think I can make it through the day without them seeing me crying. It will be like school again!! I was bullied by lots of kids at school who nicknamed me “Snitch” and “Grass” because my mum is a police officer and they wouldn’t trust me and made my life hell. But being called pigeon for the next 2 years is lots worse!

I have a moustache today and I decided to grow my hair long but that will take ages! I wish I could hide my face.

I cannot argue with people here because they laught at me and tell me the truth.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Listen, there will always be people in the world to put you down, whether it be on your appearance, your financial status, your family, your race, your religion, your occupation, what kind of car you drive, etc. These people are beneath you, and are not even worth noticing, let alone listening to.

You gotta be able to smile through all that bullsh!t and not let it get to you. Like somebody said in the previous thread, man up. You're gonna need a thicker skin then what you have now if you're gonna make it in this world.

Don't let it bother you, keep your head up.
 

El Duderino

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn
dude its ok, I'm not the best looking guy either, in fact I'm sure everyone has some kind of physical flaw but that doesn't mean a person can't be considered attractive

look at Bruce Willis...he went bald

look at Colin Farrell...he has a unibrow

look at Sarah Jessica Parker...she doesn't have a hot face but how many people will kick her out of bed?

what matters more is personality and how well you react to the adversity presented in front of you, in this case a few girls who found you funny looking...big deal man, I'm sure none of them were perfect 10's because those girls don't exist...if they still make fun of you just point something out of theirs that you find disagreeable

if anything, try changing your appearance...grow some facial hair, get a different haircut, dye your hair, wear different clothes...all those things factor a lot into a person's apprearance
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
answer the PM I sent you
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Listen, there will always be people in the world to put you down, whether it be on your appearance, your financial status, your family, your race, your religion, your occupation, what kind of car you drive, etc. These people are beneath you, and are not even worth noticing, let alone listening to.

You gotta be able to smile through all that bullsh!t and not let it get to you. Like somebody said in the previous thread, man up. You're gonna need a thicker skin then what you have now if you're gonna make it in this world.

Don't let it bother you, keep your head up.
[/QUOTE

Good post!That was exactky my point in a few pm's i;ve had thrown my way. Everybody gets heat no matter who tehy are it's always something.

Dr.Beardr:Your 25,man?You don't sound like it.you are acting as if you look deformed or something,man.I mean if you can't take a lil heat from some girls then what's too become of you in real life?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
This HAS to be a joke alias. Jimmy Smits.
Dude...



lol
 
Top