Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have everything but money

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consistently go out with 8’s and 9’s. I’m 6’0 and women have often asked me if I’m a model. I have a beautiful girlfriend that I can’t even enjoy because I feel like because I’m not a baller. I’m 26 and drive a nice car but here in La you aren’t really **** unless your making 300k a year plus.

Obviously there are rich guys who can’t get women but how do I not let it bother me? And just be thankful for what I have

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. How about this? How much do you make right now? I mean, you can afford a new car, some expensive clothing, expensive watch etc. why not just be plastic then? Women and society in general are fake anyway. Just be the same way.

Buy nice clothes and nice things. You might not have 100k sitting in your checking account but just dress and look it. Buy the same stuff they buy but just don't have the big house or big bank account like they do.

I'm not suggesting maxing out credit cards but if you got the money then buy a few nice things and just look rich. Until it's a long term relationship it's none of their damn business what is in your account. Granted you might attract the wrong women this way and they will throw a fit when they see the bank account isn't what they think it is but that's why it's none of their business.

I myself am not rich. I got some cash in the bank and I own a business but it doesn't make a lot. I still buy the clothes I want, 1000 phone every year and next year I want to buy a Breitling or Rolex. I use OLD a lot and these women in my age range here in FL the few decent ones around here are big time gold diggers and they try and pry you for $$$ info. I figure if I look rich it might get me more attention. When I changed the wording on my OLD profile how I describe my small business I've noticed more women replying and taking interest in me.

NewToThis12345

Reaction score
Not a dj myself. No where near. But what would you need 300k a year for? You have an unrealistic idea of success it looks like. Don't worry about what's **** La, it's good to have goals but be realistic. You're in La i'm sure you can enjoy life somehow :p

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
How do you consistently go out with 8/10 and 9/10’s if you have a girlfriend?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Not a dj myself. No where near. But what would you need 300k a year for? You have an unrealistic idea of success it looks like. Don't worry about what's **** La, it's good to have goals but be realistic. You're in La i'm sure you can enjoy life somehow :p
300k a year in LA is probably like 200k a year in normal cities. Living here in FL is not cheap. But with my business if I were to be able to pay myself 100k a year I would be HAPPY and I know I would be doing better with dating and having some nice stuff.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I consistently go out with 8’s and 9’s. I’m 6’0 and women have often asked me if I’m a model. I have a beautiful girlfriend that I can’t even enjoy because I feel like because I’m not a baller. I’m 26 and drive a nice car but here in La you aren’t really **** unless your making 300k a year plus.

Obviously there are rich guys who can’t get women but how do I not let it bother me? And just be thankful for what I have
Is that all you need? more cheddar??? No problemo!!! Get a better paying job dude. Done and done.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading this I'll quit my well paying job and working at mcdonalds.. It aint shlt.

Reaction score
I have friends that are doctors and multi millionaires that can't get laid in a $2 brothel with a fistful of quarters. I had plenty of sex when I was living in a studio apartment on an air mattress. I do have money now, and I will say, it helps... but not because I drive a fancy car or own property. It helps because I don't work 100 hours a week anymore and can go out more to bars/etc more often and meet women. That's it! My game is almost identical to the air mattress days. Maybe a few more cool stories, but that also came with age.

Yes there are rich guys in LA, but what do you do better and what can you learn from them? You're only 26, you have more than enough time to have 1 million by 40. Remember you are better looking and have game they don't have. That's the good part, the bad part, they have more money, learn and make more money.

Money helps with women, really money helps with everything. But there are dudes flat azz broke getting more women than millionaires. And trust me too, there are millionaires non stop smashing that look at Dan Bilzerian and probably say they aren't getting enough.

It sounds like you are on your path, 26 is so damn young man, if you made money great, but if not, don't worry, the money will come assuming you are putting the work in.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Only solution is time .. in 10 years you won’t give a fcuk

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will tell you what. I have a friend who has ****ed over 300 women and more often than not, he doesn't spend a dime on them. MAybe he will spend $3 on coffee. He lives in LA too. I feel like needing to spend money is you overcompensating for something.
Women just want to have fun. That's it. Money helps because when you have money, you can go to a nice restaurant and drive a nice car and that's fun. That's it, money just allows more opportunities for fun. And of course, I am excluding gold diggers from this discussion, that's a different story.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. How about this? How much do you make right now? I mean, you can afford a new car, some expensive clothing, expensive watch etc. why not just be plastic then? Women and society in general are fake anyway. Just be the same way.

Buy nice clothes and nice things. You might not have 100k sitting in your checking account but just dress and look it. Buy the same stuff they buy but just don't have the big house or big bank account like they do.

I'm not suggesting maxing out credit cards but if you got the money then buy a few nice things and just look rich. Until it's a long term relationship it's none of their damn business what is in your account. Granted you might attract the wrong women this way and they will throw a fit when they see the bank account isn't what they think it is but that's why it's none of their business.

I myself am not rich. I got some cash in the bank and I own a business but it doesn't make a lot. I still buy the clothes I want, 1000 phone every year and next year I want to buy a Breitling or Rolex. I use OLD a lot and these women in my age range here in FL the few decent ones around here are big time gold diggers and they try and pry you for $$$ info. I figure if I look rich it might get me more attention. When I changed the wording on my OLD profile how I describe my small business I've noticed more women replying and taking interest in me.

I’ve ****ed 30 women at least in the last year. Last two girlfriends were both 8’s. Current one does everything for me cook clean etc. I’m in a ****ty mood 90% of the time to her.

I’m out at bars with women hitting on me sitting around pissed off because I don’t have a ton of cash. I ask my friends what it’s like to make 200-300k a year and wish I was them, the same guys that usually ask me for advice with women and look up to me.

Hot women aren’t really a big deal to me I’ve had them since I was 20 years old, but I’ve never had money. So when it comes to women I could give a **** less I
I will tell you what. I have a friend who has ****ed over 300 women and more often than not, he doesn't spend a dime on them. MAybe he will spend $3 on coffee. He lives in LA too. I feel like needing to spend money is you overcompensating for something.
Women just want to have fun. That's it. Money helps because when you have money, you can go to a nice restaurant and drive a nice car and that's fun. That's it, money just allows more opportunities for fun. And of course, I am excluding gold diggers from this discussion, that's a different story.

Brother I’ve ****ed 30 women in the last year. I don’t care about women I care about money and how I feel about myself.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 26 I had already been homeless living out of my car once. If I had your setup at 26 I would have thought I had the world by the balls. I think your problem is with your inner state, at some level you are judging your worth on how you compare to others. This is something that women do all the time, is Becky prettier than me is Cindy smarter does Jenny give better BJs. Don't worry about what someone else has focus on what you have and what you want. I use to be broke and my credit was trash, today I am doing well financially, my credit score is about 800+ and I have lived a life that I use to think was out of my reach. Get a better paying job, Unless you possess a very special talent that is in high demand (think Lebron James ) you will usually not build wealth by working for someone else. Once you get a better job start a side hustle and I am not talking about Uber. Use your talents, interests and skills for this. Look for hobbies that you can enjoy and that can be used for this purpose and add skills that can also be used for this purpose. For example if you worked as a electrician you can do side jobs on the weekend to make more money. Save money and invest. I used to go to the barber to have my head shaved until I noticed that I was spending 80 dollars a month on this. I went to costco and sam's club and for slightly more than 80 dollars bought enough shaving supplies to shave my own head for more than 2 years. Also learn to batch in order to save time. I bought enough shaving supplies to last me more than 2 yrs so for that time that was one less thing I had to do which let me have that time to do other things. Do the batching idea in as many things in your life as possible and that extra time you have you can put into growing your wealth.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve ****ed 30 women at least in the last year. Last two girlfriends were both 8’s. Current one does everything for me cook clean etc. I’m in a ****ty mood 90% of the time to her.

I’m out at bars with women hitting on me sitting around pissed off because I don’t have a ton of cash. I ask my friends what it’s like to make 200-300k a year and wish I was them, the same guys that usually ask me for advice with women and look up to me.

Hot women aren’t really a big deal to me I’ve had them since I was 20 years old, but I’ve never had money. So when it comes to women I could give a **** less I

Brother I’ve ****ed 30 women in the last year. I don’t care about women I care about money and how I feel about myself.
ok then stop comparing yourself to others and do your own thing.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guarantee you there are more attractive women in La than there are guys making more than $300 a year. Sure they may all be crazy but that's beside the point.

U

user43770

Keeping up with the Joneses is a fool's errand, as there is never an end to it; there will always be someone with more money than you.

Money provides freedom, sure, but coveting and envy, while common amongst men, are not healthy. Wise men were aware of this thousands of years ago.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
la and nyc are the two best cities in america. Not even close.
What about Miami? Closer to me. Anyway these big cities, if you live there and are not a fugly guy and are half way decent is there any reason to be having to use old for low hanging fruit and damaged goods in these cities? I mean if I lived in la should I be using old all day long?