Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have Anger Problems/I Don't Know What To Do

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I do, they are bad, and they are all mainly coming from my dealings with women.

They say the AFC is the "frustrated" chump, but his frustrations are usually related to not getting laid. Those aren't my frustrations, my frustrations are in relation to the QUALITY of the god damn relationships I keep getting and just being still pissed off with women from my early interactions with them.

#1.) Relationship Quality

I'm stuck on a fvcking merry-go-round. Every single chick I get, there's always a major fvcking problem with her. Either she has weight issues to the point of when she's naked I get turned off, or the bytch is a gold-digger and constantly tries to get me to give her money, or the chick has financial issues which means she has to ask me to help pay her $30 Metro PCS bill, or the chick is just flat out fickle as hell and you don't know if she's going OR coming.

Listen, I've tried to keep a positive attitude and just keep "spinning plates" of these chicks, I can't fvcking do it anymore. I'm going insane here and I'm afraid that I'm going to SNAP. I'm being honest. I have been flat out going off on women for years now and when I go off, I GO THE FVCK OFF. I haven't physically hit anybody (YET), but I'm cursing her out and doing all types of verbal abusive shyt. So you can say I'm a verbal abuser.

#2.) Early Interactions

In addition to the above, I'm sorry, but I'm still pissed off based on what happened to me during my actual "AFC" days in high school and my very early 20's.

I'm black so the majority of women I deal with and have dealt with are black women, okay? And back then the black women would pick flat out losers, bums and thugs over me because I "spoke like a whiteboy and was too smart".

STILL TO THIS DAY, when I think about that shyt, it pisses me the fvck off when I think about how fvcked up the black community is and how fvcked up black men are in general, and how these stupid bytches helped to create that.

One minute, it's we need black men to get their shyt together, then the next minute, the stupid bytch is deliberating picking a DOPE DEALER over the black dude on his way to fvcking college? How the fvck does that make sense??

I'm About To SNAP

Listen, I'm worried about myself, okay? I have been going off on women and verbally abusing them for at least 5 years straight now, off and on. IF I don't do something quick, I'm afraid the next step is I'm about to physically assault one of them and then I'll be in jail, having worked my a.ss off from nothing and have it all thrown away in an instant.

So, in a way, I'm reaching out for help here. I have tried talking to counselors and all they do is provide bullshyt Walt Disney like advice that I get nothing out of. None of the blue pill guys in my social circle can assist, tried talking to them and nobody even comprehends WTF I'm going through because they are all like, if you are getting laid, why do you care about all this other stuff?

I don't know what to do but if I don't do something, my life is going to get fvcked up.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Time to take a vacation brother, throw a couple thousand bucks into traveler's cheques, toss a dart at a map, strap on a backpack and go for a walk.

.... your princess is in another castle.

There are so many places on Earth just waiting for you. When I used to get pissed off, I would take off to the Pyramid of the Sun near Mexico City and just sit up on top, by myself and eat a ham sandwich and ask the universe or god what I needed to do next. It won't be apparent at first, but life will start talking back to you. And you'll look back and realize that you just needed to get far enough away from yourself to see what you really wanted to in the first place.

You aren't going to find your answer in women, you are looking for something that just isn't there. Go find yourself and once you do, you might find others that are looking for the same thing, that's when you'll find her.

Cross my heart Tenacity, you just need to see what's outside the bubble. You've got to break away.

Last edited:

ColdCore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I would spendless time dealing with women and more time dealing with your innerself. You need to make peace with some demons you are keeping.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to take a vacation brother, throw a couple thousand bucks into traveler's cheques, toss a dart at a map, strap on a backpack and go for a walk.

.... your princess is in another castle.

There are so many places on Earth just waiting for you. When I used to get pissed off, I would take off to the Pyramid of the Sun near Mexico City and just sit up on top, by myself and eat a ham sandwich and ask the universe or god what I needed to do next. It won't be apparent at first, but life will start talking back to you. And you'll look back and realize that you just needed to get far enough away from yourself to see what you really wanted to in the first place.

You aren't going to find your answer in women, you are looking for something that just isn't there. Go find yourself and once you do, you might find others that are looking for the same thing, that's when you'll find her.

Cross my heart Tenacity, you just need to see what's outside the bubble. You've got to break away.
Lol exactly my thoughts.

Dude take a break ,go see something different, to make your mind calm down a little.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a break.

I would also read Corey Wayne's book. You must become who you want to attract.

Sorry to say but you're attracting low quality women for a reason, or you don't know how to filter.

Either way- Corey's book will help you do both

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
Take a break.

I would also read Corey Wayne's book. You must become who you want to attract.

Sorry to say but you're attracting low quality women for a reason, or you don't know how to filter.

Either way- Corey's book will help you do both
And it's available for just 49,99$.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to tell you this Tenacity, but you live in Flint, MI, which comprises bottom-of-the-barrel people. And I assume you date only black women. The combination of the two is a disaster. I would be angry as hell as well. Perhaps, a venue change and pursuing other races are in order if you are a higher-quality man seeking a higher-quality counterpart.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I don't live in Flint, I've been gone from there going on 10 years. I stay in a suburb area called Clinton Township, MI. BUT, I grew up in Flint, so a lot of the "black women dating thugs" shyt occurred when I was there.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, is relocating an option for you? The quality of women you'll interact with is very much dependent on geography. Your sense of well being is dependent on geography as well--and if you let it your environment will shape your identity (or in your case it sounds like you environment is antagonistic toward your actualized self).

There are cities in the U.S. where interracial dating would be far more accessible, where women are socialized to be more friendly, laid back, career-driven (whatever your preference might be). It's something to look into; girls on the west coast and in the southeast are two totally different ballgames--providing two vastly different products (and that's just within the limited points of reference I have).

Last edited:

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

One minute, it's we need black men to get their shyt together, then the next minute, the stupid bytch is deliberating picking a DOPE DEALER over the black dude on his way to fvcking college? How the fvck does that make sense??

Well Tenacity, you should know that women don't make sense. There is no space for reason in their brain. The college degree does not make her tingle. The bad boy lifestyle does.

I'm About To SNAP

Listen, I'm worried about myself, okay? I have been going off on women and verbally abusing them for at least 5 years straight now, off and on. IF I don't do something quick, I'm afraid the next step is I'm about to physically assault one of them and then I'll be in jail, having worked my a.ss off from nothing and have it all thrown away in an instant.

Why are you this mad? You are in your 30's. You should know that life isn't fair.

So, in a way, I'm reaching out for help here. I have tried talking to counselors and all they do is provide bullshyt Walt Disney like advice that I get nothing out of. None of the blue pill guys in my social circle can assist, tried talking to them and nobody even comprehends WTF I'm going through because they are all like, if you are getting laid, why do you care about all this other stuff?

I don't know what to do but if I don't do something, my life is going to get fvcked up.
The truth is, there is at least ONE quality woman out there for you. You just haven't found her. Don't get mad at the world anymore. If you have a problem, do your best to fix it. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If every single woman you meet enrages you, just take a break. Nobody really NEEDS pu$$y. Take it easy man.

I don't know what it's like to be you, but honestly, these b*tches ain't ****. Channel your energy elsewhere. You will get past this.

edit: try christian mingle

Last edited:

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

They say the AFC is the "frustrated" chump, but his frustrations are usually related to not getting laid. Those aren't my frustrations, my frustrations are in relation to the QUALITY of the god damn relationships I keep getting and just being still pissed off with women from my early interactions with them.

#1.) Relationship Quality

I'm stuck on a fvcking merry-go-round. Every single chick I get, there's always a major fvcking problem with her. Either she has weight issues to the point of when she's naked I get turned off, or the bytch is a gold-digger and constantly tries to get me to give her money, or the chick has financial issues which means she has to ask me to help pay her $30 Metro PCS bill, or the chick is just flat out fickle as hell and you don't know if she's going OR coming.

Listen, I've tried to keep a positive attitude and just keep "spinning plates" of these chicks, I can't fvcking do it anymore. I'm going insane here and I'm afraid that I'm going to SNAP. I'm being honest. I have been flat out going off on women for years now and when I go off, I GO THE FVCK OFF. I haven't physically hit anybody (YET), but I'm cursing her out and doing all types of verbal abusive shyt. So you can say I'm a verbal abuser.

#2.) Early Interactions

In addition to the above, I'm sorry, but I'm still pissed off based on what happened to me during my actual "AFC" days in high school and my very early 20's.

I'm black so the majority of women I deal with and have dealt with are black women, okay? And back then the black women would pick flat out losers, bums and thugs over me because I "spoke like a whiteboy and was too smart".

STILL TO THIS DAY, when I think about that shyt, it pisses me the fvck off when I think about how fvcked up the black community is and how fvcked up black men are in general, and how these stupid bytches helped to create that.

I'm About To SNAP

Are you on Tren? Are you taking any other steroid or pharmaceutical substances? I had an idea you were, but I may be wrong. If you are, here's my opinion- stop feeding yourself that sh1t and pumping yourself up.

If I'm wrong then I retract. I see guys in the gym trying to look 'good' by feeding themselves that crap. I find them incredibly beta.

Anger is an energy until it gets out of control. White, black, Asian - whatever race, we all have our own issues. And uncontrollable anger can be dangerous. I really hope you get this sorted.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Tenacity, seriously mate, I like how you see life, it's a powerful way to live, but at the sime time you can feel like there's no hope. **** that, learn to accept life how it is, while trying to change what you can not. So do what the DJs are telling you, take some time to relax and visit some new places.
And I saw in the karma thread that you are a materialist, that's cool, I believe you could call me one too, but you still can live spiritually, by embracing manliness and practicing detachment. So look into Theravada buddhism, Mastering the Core Teachings of the Buddha by Daniel Inngram is a great way to do it, and extremly down to earth, it will help you to accept what you can't change and to live more peacefully with other and with yourself.
Best of the luck to you brother, I know how being an angry man is, and I struggle with it, but day to day I'm less angry at things.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did all the superficial $hit expecting results. Go back to your first posts and go through the advice. I'm sure posters laid it out.
I agree a change of location would do you good.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm black so the majority of women I deal with and have dealt with are black women, okay?

So guy fvck some white women. How hard can it be? You get to play the race card, bucket list idea. I don't get to do that, I'm jealous. I have had more than one white girl tell me that they thought most white girls had a fantasy of being with a black guy, but black people are scary and they were too terrified to act on that fantasy. All of that is some fvcked up, racist sh!t, but there's nothing stopping you from using it to your advantage to get a constant stream of new pvssy.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, I've tried to keep a positive attitude and just keep "spinning plates" of these chicks, I can't fvcking do it anymore. I'm going insane here and I'm afraid that I'm going to SNAP.
When you're at this point, it means you're overdue for a break from women. Take one. Focus on other shyt for a while. If some broad comes along and wants to fvck during this time, then fvck her and throw her away. Don't even consider dating women until you get some of this anger out of your system. I was approaching the same position as you about a year ago. I came to a point where I'd just look at women and see nothing but a disgusting piece of 5hit. I still get that, but I'm dating someone half-decent at the moment. I'll take the good that happens to fall my way and enjoy it while it lasts.

But seriously, force yourself to take a break from women. You desperately need it.

This is a geographical issue. The black women where I live are fvcking gorgeous immigrants. They're polite, responsible, minimalistic, and absolutely fvcking gorgeous and sexy. I haven't dated one as of yet, but I'd love to. They're a total turn-on.

I seriously think you should move. You need a different perspective, and moving will give you that. There's lots of fags here in Canada, but the women are much kinder here (I know because I've interacted with women in the US). Taking a vacation will also help you get some perspective, but you need to take a break from dating before you take a vacation.

I get where you're coming from. All that 5hit pisses me off too, but I've learned that you really need to adapt to the society you've been born into. You also need to genuinely embrace your "I don't give a fvck" attitude. Woman pissing you off? Why give a fvck? Woman thinks she's entitled? Why give a fvck? These women have absolutely no impact on your daily life, so don't let them have that. Use them for the sex they offer, and then throw them away like the kleenex you use to clean off your d1ck after a good wank.

I shall say it one more time.... Take a break from women, then take a vacation to a place that isn't in the USA.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single chick I get, there's always a major fvcking problem with her. Either she has weight issues to the point of when she's naked I get turned off, or the bytch is a gold-digger and constantly tries to get me to give her money, or the chick has financial issues which means she has to ask me to help pay her $30 Metro PCS bill, or the chick is just flat out fickle as hell and you don't know if she's going OR coming.
Dude, this is YOUR problem. You could EASILY disqualify these girls within ONE MINUTE. And walk away. But you do not.

THAT is what you need to figure out. Your blaming "the market" is a convenient lie you tell yourself to avoid the REAL ISSUE.

Why do you CHOOSE to not disqualify low quality woman?

I'll tell you how to fix your problem, right here, right now. But I KNOW you'll con yourself into thinking it's not really THAT, it's something else. So what you're about to read isn't really directed at you, (since I KNOW you won't take this advice) but here it is.

DISQUALIFY women you KNOW give you problems.

Set higher standards. ONLY NUMBER CLOSE girls you that pass your standards.

What's that I hear? You can ONLY get laid with fat broke chicks?

That is YOUR PROBLEM.

That is NOT the problem of FAT BROKE CHICKS.

Don't blame broke fat crazy chicks because they are the only ones willing to touch your wee wee.

Blame YOU.

It's not the market, it's YOU.

Start going after HIGH QUALITY women.

GET BETTER at disqualifying low quality women.

You think you have skills, but you don't. Getting laid with fat broke crazy chicks who need metro pass money does not an alpha make.

YOUR GAME SUCKS.

Get it?

Work on THAT.

You are angry because you have convinced yourself that your game is TIGHT. But you still only get Jerry Springer rejects.

What happens when you admit that YOUR GAME SUCKS?

And go from there?

You think when it comes to game, YOU HAVE ARRIVED. That's why you EXPECT high quality women, but only get low quality land whales on crack.

But when you ADMIT your game sucks, and start to IMPROVE it, slowly, but surely, your anger will dissipate. Because you will have gained CONTROL.

But you don't want to do that. It's easier to throw temper tantrums and blame the world.

THE PROBLEM IS YOU.

Get it?

Now that you've read this far, you may return to your regularly scheduled cognitive dissonance.

P.S. Don't bother quoting this line by line and telling me in explicit detail why I'm wrong and why it REALLY ISN'T your fault.

Take it, or leave it.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
For the next month, try this -

Every time something, anything 'annoys' you, no matter how small it is or how large it is, instead of allowing yourself to get all torqued about it, say to yourself it is an opportunity to 'be here now'. Use each instance as a signal to observe yourself taking a stimulus and allowing yourself to get angry over what amounts to nothing. Use these things to bring yourself to the present moment and see and feel yourself use those things to get angry.

Just try it for one month.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this is YOUR problem. You could EASILY disqualify these girls within ONE MINUTE. And walk away. But you do not.

THAT is what you need to figure out. Your blaming "the market" is a convenient lie you tell yourself to avoid the REAL ISSUE.

Why do you CHOOSE to not disqualify low quality woman?

I'll tell you how to fix your problem, right here, right now. But I KNOW you'll con yourself into thinking it's not really THAT, it's something else. So what you're about to read isn't really directed at you, (since I KNOW you won't take this advice) but here it is.

DISQUALIFY women you KNOW give you problems.

Set higher standards. ONLY NUMBER CLOSE girls you that pass your standards.

What's that I hear? You can ONLY get laid with fat broke chicks?

That is YOUR PROBLEM.

That is NOT the problem of FAT BROKE CHICKS.

Don't blame broke fat crazy chicks because they are the only ones willing to touch your wee wee.

Blame YOU.

It's not the market, it's YOU.

Start going after HIGH QUALITY women.

GET BETTER at disqualifying low quality women.

You think you have skills, but you don't. Getting laid with fat broke crazy chicks who need metro pass money does not an alpha make.

YOUR GAME SUCKS.

Get it?

Work on THAT.

You are angry because you have convinced yourself that your game is TIGHT. But you still only get Jerry Springer rejects.

What happens when you admit that YOUR GAME SUCKS?

And go from there?

You think when it comes to game, YOU HAVE ARRIVED. That's why you EXPECT high quality women, but only get low quality land whales on crack.

But when you ADMIT your game sucks, and start to IMPROVE it, slowly, but surely, your anger will dissipate. Because you will have gained CONTROL.

But you don't want to do that. It's easier to throw temper tantrums and blame the world.

THE PROBLEM IS YOU.

Get it?

Now that you've read this far, you may return to your regularly scheduled cognitive dissonance.

P.S. Don't bother quoting this line by line and telling me in explicit detail why I'm wrong and why it REALLY ISN'T your fault.

Take it, or leave it.
Plain and simple. And the advice was given the first time you posted on this board.

Instead you fu.cked around for a year with MGTOW then your own theories. Even made up your own bitter reality and applied it to the rest of the world. Did everything but address the problems. Everything that was said at the start about becoming "bitter and twisted" came to pass.
TO's advice is solid your lucky he still wastes the keystrokes on you.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Taking a vacation and changing locations is something I'm taking under consideration.

taiyuu and hithard I understand what you are saying, you are saying that my conclusion that the market is just "fvcked up" is wrong and instead there's something instead wrong with my "ability to sell". It's like Glengarry Glen Ross, the sales reps are saying the leads, territory and market is weak, thus, they are looking for a better market and then they can hit their quotas. But their managers are saying the leads and market isn't weak, THEY are weak, in terms of their ability to sell.

Who is right and who is wrong?

Well, there's a way to figure this out based on facts. Going back to the sales example, if the market wasn't weak, then the majority of other sales reps would be hitting it out of the park with their market and products being sold, then there would be a "certain few" reps who weren't hardly doing shyt. IF that's the case, the argument could be that the market isn't weak, the sales reps are.

Agreed?

So here are my questions to you guys:

1.) Where are these quality women at that you say my game is too weak and not strong enough to attract AND can you name me a wide range of examples of other guys who have strong game who have these quality women RIGHT NOW?

2.) From Des to PrettyboyAJ to Poon King to a host of other guys on this forum and across the Manosphere in general, they are ALL reporting back the same shyt in terms of the market being weak/low quality. So are all of these guys with weak game as well?

3.) Remember, to determine if it's the market that's weak or the "sales guy", we have to look at what the majority of other sales guys are reporting. If the majority are reporting strong numbers, then if a sales guy isn't hitting his numbers we can't reasonably blame the market, we have to blame his sales ability and seek to fix it. On the other hand, if the majority of sales reps are reporting a weak market, we have to get out of said market and move into another one. Agreed?

Hey listen, I'm willing to do whatever WORK I need to do, to accomplish a goal. You guys read about my financial progression and you can see my fitness thread to see the progression on my physique. So if it's NOT the market, but it's ME, then I'm willing to do that WORK.

Last edited: