"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I have analyzed girls profiles i found hot enough to screenshot over last few years

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
These are imo most important aspects, the higher number the more important it is:

Legs or other body parts exposed - 5
Undeformed, not ugly but not necesarily hot face - 5
Little to no fat -5
Smile-5
At least good photo quality, not blurred-5

Brave and alive facial and body expressions- 4
Eye contact, looking in the camera when taking picture, briefly visible eyes-4

Make up -3
Some small muscles -3
Tainted skin - 3

Tatoos -2
Hot face -2
Interesting and warm photo background, like beach -2
Lack of filters or not visible ones used-2

Inviting or interesting or brave or warm bio - 1/2

Friends or pets - 0/1
Her rich lifestyle or expensive car - 0/1


Anyone else agrees? Maybe women have similar rating rules
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Ive learned a lot from it as i never liked smiling to pictures, but this factor is one of most important ones
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
It means how important certain factor is. The higher number the more important
I understood that part, what Im not sure is what you are trying to asses through those numbers, tatoos and make up kinda confuse me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I understood that part, what Im not sure is what you are trying to asses through those numbers, tatoos and make up kinda confuse me.
im sure average male brain considers girls with make up hotter if its done correctly, especially if it covers major flaws.

I also do not "like" make up on women, but that doesnt mean I dont consider them hotter than their no-makeup versions.


same about tattoos, and even if not, then not every male is the same and factors may be little bit different for u, but theres strong correlation between my list of important factors and factors of other men.


Especially things like "smile, exposed body,eye contact' im confident that every man likes such photos more
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
im sure average male brain considers girls with make up hotter if its done correctly, especially if it covers major flaws.

I also do not "like" make up on women, but that doesnt mean I dont consider them hotter than their no-makeup versions.


same about tattoos, and even if not, then not every male is the same and factors may be little bit different for u, but theres strong correlation between my list of important factors and factors of other men.


Especially things like "smile, exposed body,eye contact' im confident that every man likes such photos more
Ok understood, not my intention to question you Im just mentally exhausted from work and find it hard to understand weather forecast let alone posts here.
 
Top