Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have an over-thinking issue with a 20 yr old who's now latched on to me (so it seems)

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, of course she wants something. She wants you to take care of her, why do you think she doesn't take care of herself? This is a typical female waiting for someone to accept her so she can setup shop in their lives to contribute nothing but her coochie. I hope sometime after tattoo number two she started to realize her career options were getting narrower and narrower. I bet you don't judge her too harshly on that now do you? Hey man, it's all good... but. Wear condoms. Don't pay for everything. And if things move forward and I have a feeling things will go fast because nobody want's to live with their parents right? Make sure you talk about all the important things like "Oh you want to live together? What a surprise!? Are you going to contribute in any way at all besides maybe having sex with me sometimes?" You know? have all those talks for sure. Don't skip them to do things quicker or to be the cool guy.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you two had a good time and she's pretty chill about things. Don't overthink it and just enjoy the ride. Also remember there is a big generational gap between you two so can't really fault her too much for things that are the norm around her age.

From what you describe, would you say she has an old soul? If that's the case, that can be conducive to a relationship/dating...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what you describe, would you say she has an old soul? If that's the case, that can be conducive to a relationship/dating...
You are very perceptive in that. She likes old black n' white shows and that 50s time period. I showed her a picture of my dad and his 1st wife's (high school) photo with the big poofy hair, she loved it, plus she's always going to her grandmothers.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, yesterday she was lamenting that she wouldn't get to see me until next Friday (during our normal routine in business), and I sprouted that she could drop on by Sunday (again, same time) and we'd do it again. She pauses and says, "Seems like I have something to do on Sunday, but I can't remember what it was" or the like she's searching her mind for what she forgot. I'm thinking "Watch what they DO, not what they SAY (forever Liars cause they're Weak, the lot of em)." She'd just showed me pictures of her hike on Wednesday with her 2 best girl friends since childhood, both successful (engineer, she admits that they're all so different from one another nerds while she's/was life in the fast lane). She showed me pictures of her best friend and her from several years ago and she was Cute! but now is destroyed by something (I suspect Meth or some other hard drug while traveling with musicians the past couple of years). Her interest in me is becoming clear ~ last resort or no other options, but she doesn't know (or maybe she does) that a Slew of guys would have her based on her Body alone. Her face is fvcked up with pits or acne scars. So how does that happen? with meth I'd say, and she knew of a meth lab caught a few years ago the owner of the building and his Son who ran it, so. She's never admitted it, but 2 n' 2, plus her rise in voice, humor, and speaking definitively about it or coming to life tips me off (interest). Last Sunday on our "date" she mentioned wanting a camero (because she'd recently got a free upgrade on a rental out of town). I'm like "I'm not a 'car guy.'" I have a problem with girls (last year too, it was a Land Rover) mentioning their favorite vehicle in my midst while out together. It's insulting and makes me feel like a Mark.

Anyway, she said it'd be a 'surprise' if she shows up tomorrow morning at my house. I still to this day haven't called her so she doesn't have my number (or she would have sent me pictures of her hiking trip). She went from cute as a button girl growing up to Trash (but still youthful body). This may be too much for me to help/handle. I mean, I ain't no psychologist, I can only lead the way (of why 'I'm' so centered). I told her if she shows up or not that's fine I'm going anyway to shoot, because this country's fvcked.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well, I got home yesterday around 4:45 PM and granted it was raining but I Did Not notice that there was any note with a gift on my back porch (I would have kicked it over and she doesn't get off work until 5:00 PM and it would have taken her 30 minutes to get to my house. So this morning, I go outside to load my truck with guns n' ammo etc, and almost stumbled on a rockstar energy drink and a note from yesterday apparently so this must have been left 5:30 PM or later last night on my back porch, telling me she's sorry she can't make it today to go with me like last week (2 weeks in a row), and then something disrespecting a co-worker of mine (labeling him a kid as if I'm a "real man") as an aside in the note. I like the guy and I feel for him cause he's been ran over the coals because his dad stole from the company getting fired many years ago, so they've done everything they could to make his life difficult because of that. Sure he's young but he ain't no "kid" just soft-spoken and introverted - a guitarist really and pretty good too. So in the note she's like have fun tomorrow and smiley face you know how they write.

I was home and don't understand why she didn't just knock or talk to me. I could've been in the shower though. The reason why she felt compelled to drive all the way out here and put a note on my porch was because I've Never called her so she doesn't have my number after a month since she forced her number on me one day.

So it's like in the olden days where a woman would have to ride on horse to get to speak with her man. This is the way I treat women today. I refuse to fvckin call their as5.