Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a serious personality.

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I understand, a DJ should use C&F and be mysterious in most situations.

Those two things totally goes against my personality. If someone asks me a question (guy or girl), I give a straight answer. I don't like to kid around. Especially if I just met you.

Don't get the wrong impression that I'm a weirdo and have no sense of humor. That's not true. But after reading story after story, and tip after tip, I came to the conclusion that a DJ should say "stupid shit" to grab the girl.

Am I doomed to fail at the game?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** the stuff sosuave teaches. If it doesn't fit you, then you shouldn't do it. Not every girl will respond to being mysterious (they might actually look at your actions very different from how you look at them) or c&f. Many do c&f wrong anyway.

The important stuff is that you have courage and are true to what you really want. You will develop a style that fit you even if it isn't C&F and mysterious.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows, maybe you will find a girl who enjoys dull boring conversation topics with a wisk of dry intellectual humour now and then. I won't go as far as to say that you will drive them wild with passion, lust, and desire. But I'm taking you atleast will not take any crap from people. Afterall, everything is serious whether someone is kidding or not...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JBY - Just be yourself. Don't worry about her immediate needs or whatever, you act caring/loving when you feel the need to not when she does. Well unless she wants some fkking, then yeah you should heed.

Blue-eyed Devil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being serious and telling it like it is has some benefits. The most obvious is that you don't screw around, i.e. you go after the girl.

But, I can see your concern. The key is to learn how to be straightforward in the right circumstances, and reserved in others. In other words, take a few moments to consider the circumstance - does she really need to know your deepest thoughts on any given subject? Of course not, just hold back. Think about times you feel you've said too much, or been too honest, and ask yourself why. Try to apply the lessons learned from those experiences and you'll be fine.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
Don't get the wrong impression that I'm a weirdo and have no sense of humor.
If you have a sense of humor then use it. Be a light hearted, up-beat, happy-go-luckey kind of guy. Thats all you need, be congruent with yourself, not all the other guys on the internet.

But after reading story after story, and tip after tip, I came to the conclusion that a DJ should say "stupid shit" to grab the girl.
You've got it right. They say "stupid shit".

Most of this ****y/funny, neg hits and all that other wanna be BS is just for ugly guys that have no game. Dont think that you have to do ANY of that to pull women. There's so much more to attracting women than being ****y/funny and mysterious.

Originally posted by Lifeforce
The important stuff is that you have courage and are true to what you really want. You will develop a style that fit you even if it isn't C&F and mysterious.
Listen to Lifeforce, he's dead on.

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

My personality was seriously bugging me out. But I can't be anyone except myself.