"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

I have a serious personality.

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
From what I understand, a DJ should use C&F and be mysterious in most situations.

Those two things totally goes against my personality. If someone asks me a question (guy or girl), I give a straight answer. I don't like to kid around. Especially if I just met you.

Don't get the wrong impression that I'm a weirdo and have no sense of humor. That's not true. But after reading story after story, and tip after tip, I came to the conclusion that a DJ should say "stupid shit" to grab the girl.

Am I doomed to fail at the game?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
**** the stuff sosuave teaches. If it doesn't fit you, then you shouldn't do it. Not every girl will respond to being mysterious (they might actually look at your actions very different from how you look at them) or c&f. Many do c&f wrong anyway.

The important stuff is that you have courage and are true to what you really want. You will develop a style that fit you even if it isn't C&F and mysterious.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Who knows, maybe you will find a girl who enjoys dull boring conversation topics with a wisk of dry intellectual humour now and then. I won't go as far as to say that you will drive them wild with passion, lust, and desire. But I'm taking you atleast will not take any crap from people. Afterall, everything is serious whether someone is kidding or not...
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
JBY - Just be yourself. Don't worry about her immediate needs or whatever, you act caring/loving when you feel the need to not when she does. Well unless she wants some fkking, then yeah you should heed.
 

Blue-eyed Devil

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2000
Messages
251
Reaction score
1
Being serious and telling it like it is has some benefits. The most obvious is that you don't screw around, i.e. you go after the girl.

But, I can see your concern. The key is to learn how to be straightforward in the right circumstances, and reserved in others. In other words, take a few moments to consider the circumstance - does she really need to know your deepest thoughts on any given subject? Of course not, just hold back. Think about times you feel you've said too much, or been too honest, and ask yourself why. Try to apply the lessons learned from those experiences and you'll be fine.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
Don't get the wrong impression that I'm a weirdo and have no sense of humor.
If you have a sense of humor then use it. Be a light hearted, up-beat, happy-go-luckey kind of guy. Thats all you need, be congruent with yourself, not all the other guys on the internet.

But after reading story after story, and tip after tip, I came to the conclusion that a DJ should say "stupid shit" to grab the girl.
You've got it right. They say "stupid shit".

Most of this ****y/funny, neg hits and all that other wanna be BS is just for ugly guys that have no game. Dont think that you have to do ANY of that to pull women. There's so much more to attracting women than being ****y/funny and mysterious.

Originally posted by Lifeforce
The important stuff is that you have courage and are true to what you really want. You will develop a style that fit you even if it isn't C&F and mysterious.
Listen to Lifeforce, he's dead on.
 

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Thanks guys.

My personality was seriously bugging me out. But I can't be anyone except myself.
 
Top